kidanime posted on Mar 30, 2011 at 08:17PM
In my opinion My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is the best version of My Little Pony since the original 80`s` version that I use to which when I was kid between the first and current version they was to odd looking,cutsey,and overly sweet and spike sounded like a snob and no boy ponies. Thanks to LAURN FAUST showing hasbro the eras of their ways my little pony is awesome again know if only some can save pound puppies and g.i joe from there crappy revival

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago QueenCynder said…
Yes, I believe that FiM is the very best version of My Little Pony yet. I used to watch the old version when I was little too. I am super happy with FiM... Thank you lauren Faust!!
over a year ago fishypup said…
laugh
I agree almost, completely, except that I actually like the new Pound Puppies. But FiM is my favorite generation of MLP, with the original being my second. FiM has made the franchise truly awesome--whether you're male or female, adult or child! xD Lauren Faust is my HERO. ^^
over a year ago k9hatake said…
i agree. the only thing i dont like is that they changed some ponies a lot. take rarity and fluttershy for instance. from what i understand rarity was pink with rainbow hair and flutter shy was purple and pink
over a year ago fishypup said…
smile
^ I saw an excellent chart illustrating the changes to names and designs that took place from the first MLP to FiM. Wish I knew where the heck it was. Fluttershy is based on an old pony named Posey, who looked a lot like her. The changes resulted from copyright issues and Lauren Faust's own choices. I personally don't mind the way it worked out at all; I find the new show practically perfect.