My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fragments Of A Gem RP

SpiritTheCat posted on Nov 26, 2014 at 07:15AM
Before the time of Celestia's rein the unicorns, pegasi and earth ponies relied on one source of magic to help them survive through the tough times.
A gem, glittering of all colours boosted the unicorn's magic, the pegasi's influence over weather and made the crops obey the earth pony's will.
However, as the harsh winter took hold due to their hatred of each other the gem shattered because of the harsh winds and it's fragments scattered across the land.
In modern day Equestria an archeologist pony rediscovers a fragment. He touches the gem with his hoof and it begins to hover before flying off to 'choose' a pony and the rest of the gems hidden beneath the earth burrow to the surface in search for a pony aswell.

So here's how it works: your fc is chosen by a single gem- only one. So choose which gem wisely. When the gem chooses your fc it rests itself somewhere on your fc's body. The gem grants a power depending on what colour it is. You will be in a team with other ponies of the same colour. Defeating a pony with a different coloured gem gives your team a point; you are encouraged to form bonds with fc of your same gem colour, fight ones of different and not pull out some deus ex machina out of your plot for an instant win. If your team hasthe most points you all get the extra ability of teleportation and invisibility, but loses these powers if somepony else takes over the lead. Only 5 ponies per team also.

Gem colours/power:

Red-
You can create weapons out of your blood, you can sense another's presence and your blood acts like acid to other ponies.

Orange-
You control fire, can create fire and cannot be burnt.

Yellow-
You can store sunlight and moonlight and shoot light beams.

Green-
You control plants and animals. (Animals does not include ponies/zebras/griffons ect.)

Blue-
You control water, can create water (Not water existing in other animals/ponies though!) and can breathe underwater.

Purple-
You get telepathy and telekinesis.

Pink-
You can create pink-coloured glass looking barriers/shields that are as strong as steel. You can also throw these shields (like Captain America xD) as they are easy to carry for pink gems but very heavy for anypony else.

Black-
You can melt into shadows, see in the dark and throw shadow bombs that blind your enemies for 5 seconds.

White-
You can heal any wound, cure any illness and can duplicate yourself.

Sign-Up Sheet-

(Add a picture)
Name:
Race:
Powers You Already Have:
Personality:
Cutie-mark:
Talent:
Gem Colour:
Gem's Location (e.g. On wing, on horn, on flank ect.):
Gem Shape (E.g. A star, a teardrop):
Additional info:
Appearance (only if no pic):

Team Members/Points:

Red-

Orange-

Yellow-

Green-

Blue-

Purple-

Pink-

Black-

White-

Want to suggest a gem colour? Fill out this:

What colour will the gem be?:
What powers will it grant?:
Why do you want this to be a colour?:

Once you signed up, RP right away!
last edited on Nov 26, 2014 at 11:07AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 104 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 104

over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: *flies* alright!
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Archer: *Gets to hurt pony* Are you alright?
Hurt Pony: My leg hurts! Can you fix it?
Archer: I'll try. *Touches leg* Where does it hurt? *Sees his gem glowing*
Hurt Pony: *Stands up* Hey. I feel great now! Are you a magician?
Archer: Well, no. You see-
Hurt Pony: Whatever you did to fix my leg, thank you. *Walks away*
Archer: *Looks at gem* Maybe that's what caused his leg to be fixed when I touched it.
Snow Flake: hmm...quite. *looks at gem* i guess we found out something about it...particularly yours, i have an idea about mine, but i'm not too sure yet. *looks at the other two* How about theirs?
Archer: I don't know. Perhaps it's power depends on the shape.
Snow Flake: maybe...but *points to Power* that guy has one shaped like a joy stick-i think that's what its called- on his chest...pretty...uh...advanced? if you ask me...
Archer: I guess that explains why you look nervous.
Snow Flake: hmmm...well, what matters is that we found out a bit about these things...i think i'm going to go home now, this thing is just too weird...maybe i'll figure out what mine does...oh! you two called me out here before...what did you need exactly?
Archer: To tell you the truth, I can't remember.
Snow Flake: umm...okay? *raises brow* well,yeah...see ya, i guess *flies upward*
Archer: It was nice meeting you.
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
Power Play: *stands mystified* Archer... I think these gems' powers are color based. You're the equivalent of a White Mage in my Pony Fantasy games, with you fixing up that pony's leg. Snow, I think you have telepathy, because you basically had an onset headache fow what seemed like no reason and managed to hear voices while you had your hoof on your head. My gem... I don't really know what mine does. It looks cool. That's all I know for now.
Archer: Maybe you're right. If it is based on colors, yours probably has something to do with weapons, or anything violent, because it's red.
Power Play: I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

(Anypony else gonna join?)
I guess not. It's just you, me, Alinah, and Spirit.

Archer: Just trying to help.
(Uhhh Edvine...i didn't really say that i heard voices...or that i did when i had my hoof on my forehead...that was simply a reaction to the headache...oh,and also that Snow already left when you said all those *ahem* alright, so just us 4 eh? Well i don't know, Spirit seems to be uh...not replying recently, should we wait for her or just continue?)

*In Cloudsdale*

Snow Flake: *flying through the clouds* haaah...back home, and no weirdness so far...
Colts: * playing with a frisbee when one of them missed and was going towards Snow Flake who had her back turned*
Snow Flake: [look...] Huh? [Look out!] What? *turns around, tilting her head opposite to where the ball was going to hit* what the-
Colt 1: S-sorry Miss! It was an accident! W-we were going to warn you...but i guess you had it covered...*both Colts* Sorry again!
Snow Flake: Y-yeah...its fine...? [What just happened?] Abut what about your ball?
Stallion pegasi with necktie: *ahem*...*his face was dripping with orange juice* i believe this is yours?
Snow Flake: ...huh n-need to go home...*leaves the two fidgeting colts with the Stallion*
I think if we continue, she might join sooner.

Archer: *Shoots a bulls-eye with bow, and arrow from 70 yards* Heh. Seems like Power Play was right. I still got it.
Power Play, who was watching Archer practice his archery: That's somewhat impressive. Now try from 100 yards.
Archer: Sure thing. When did you get here?
Power Play: You didn't go too far, and I'm not quite ready to game more yet. Still recovering from that epic boss battle I fought before we met. So I figured I'd watch you practice your archery. Not like much else happens in this town anyway...
Archer: *Shoots bullseye* You wanna try? I like practicing with other ponies.
over a year ago purrloinedlove said…
Name: Midnight Moonbow
Age if Human: 18
Race: Alicorn
Powers You Already Have: Are you kidding me? She was the most powerful alicorn in Equestria ever since she was a filly!
Personality: cool, calm, collected. pretty smart
Cutie Mark: Waning gibbous moon with moonbow (night rainbow)
Talent: can do yellow Gem stuff without a yellow Gem (with her horn) and more (also can generate pure water with her wings)
Gem Color: Pink
Gems' Location (e.g. On wing, on horn, on flank etc.): the gems run across her spine
Gem Shape (E.g. A star, a teardrop): A waxing crescent moon
Additional info: She. Is. Not. A. Princess. Her little brother is a unicorn.
Appearance (only if no pic): Gunmetal with cream-colored mane and electric blue eyes. Very slender.
Name:  Midnight Moonbow
Age if Human:  18
Race:  Alicorn
Powers You Already Have:
Archer: *Waiting for Power Play to respond*
Power Play: Really? All my archery experience is in video games... but what the hay. I can't be too bad at it.
Archer: Give it a shot.
Power Play: Can I at least use your bow?
Archer: Yeah.
Moonbow picks up a bow and tries to shoot a bullseye. She fails miserably.
Archer: *Looks behind him, and sees Moonbow*
Power Play: *takes his turn, and actually manages to hit the target*
Archer: What did you get? *Looks back at target*
*in house*

Snow Flake: *sitting on couch trying to forget the weirdness by reading a book and drinking tea
Archer: *Looks back at Moonbow* May I ask who you are?
Power Play: Hmm... if Equestria Games archery scoring is any indication... where my shot hit would score me an 8.
Moonbow responds, "I'm Moonbow. I'm an alicorn with a series of tiny gems growing on my back. They're bucking parasites."
Snow Flake: drink...*flips pages, not noticing that the cup of tea floated near her mouth as she drank from it* hmmm...that tastes good...*flips another page as it floated back on the table then she suddenly stops* wait...i haven't even moved my hoof yet when i thought of my tea...c-could it be from the gem? but...how? *looks at gem on wing* well...i guess that stallion,Archer,also got something out of it...so maybe this is what mine does? Levitation like unicorns? But how about earlier...Telephathy? Two? Then why did Archer only get one?...maybe there's more to it than that,and if both of us got it,no doubt the others have abbilities to...i'll...see to it, that i report this tomorrow....for now...*looks at book but doesn't feel like reading anymore* i'll just go to bed...
Archer: *To Moonbow* I have no idea how that's possible, but I won't ask.
Moonbow tells him anyway. "The gem was huge but it shattered before it reached me so it took residence on my spine. And it's sore."
Archer: Is that so?
sponds with a yes and makes another attempt to shoot the arrow.
purrloinedlove commented…
sorry typo over a year ago
Archer: What are you aiming for?
Power Play: Hopefully not me...
Archer: *To Power Play* We better get behind her then. *Walks behind Moonbow*
Moonbow: I'm not Power. I just aim like my friend Pleiades.
Pleiades: (trots up to him) Hi!
Power Play: Hi... you're Moonbow's friend, I assume? Do you have a gem on you, too?
Archer: *Smiles* I know you. I've seen you in that comedy show On The Block.
Power Play: Huh. Never watched that show. Note to self... get the first season on disc.
Archer: You'll love it. They got eight episodes so far. The ninth one is currently being worked on.
Pleiades: Thanks for casting me! I love it!

Name: Pleiades Stardust
Race: Pegasus
Powers You Already Have: Awesomeness
Personality: Funny and a little cuckoo. Pretty wiry and a surprising rebel.
Cutie Mark: A crowbar (sometimes with the Pleiades in the background)
Talent: Not sure
Gem Color: None
Gem's Location (e.g. On wing, on horn, on flank etc.): None
Gem Shape (E.g. A star, a teardrop): None
Additional info: Eh.
Pleiades: Thanks for casting me! I love it!

Name:  Pleiades Stardust
Gen
Archer: Whoa whoa whoa wait, I got nothing to do with that show. You must have gotten me confused with somepony else.
Pleiades: OH. What happened to Tom?
Moonbow: What are you talking about?
last edited over a year ago