My character

name:Bluecherry
Perso: find out
bio: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeh i don't

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1004 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1004

over a year ago Bluecherry6765 said…
This will be really depressing soon mwhahaha!))

Shii: *Runs back to master* I heard your question by the way and spectrum was the alicorn who helped you when blue got you stuck in the everfree forest she told me about it. A-and I have bad news... Spectrum is... dead...*Tears filled her eyes as she spoke* We lost one of our only hopes of survival out here... we are in big trouble with Deathberry on the loose. *Sighs*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Master Sword: Oh, this is bad. I can't believe I'm stuck in the most terrifying place ever and and I'm gonna die and it's not fair
Shii: We may not die I may know a way out but we may encounter timber wolves on the way.
Master Sword: Is there anyway that does not involve... them
Shii: Nope.
Master Sword: Oh come on
Shii: We have to find blue first who kno- *Blue Appears*

Blue (Deathberry): Talking about me hmm? *Dragon's eye sword appears* Let's see how you like this *Uses it and tries to kill shii but fails*

Shii: Blue stop this please! *Looks directly at her eyes* Wait... she's still there look! She has green in her eyes, but it's disappearing quickly.. we need to act fast!
Master Sword: Okay (Thinks) Uh, Blue, remember that world you made that you showed me. I was freaking out cause I was floating. Wasn't that a riot
Blue: *The green in her eyes expanded on by an inch as she points the sword at Master Sword*

Shii: Blue don't you remember us? We're your friends remember? When discord used the roots to get you? You have to remember!

Blue: *The green was almost fully in her eyes but the evil was still there as she striked shii's neck killing her in an instant then pointing it back to Master Sword*
Master Sword: Come on, Blue, remember when you were the first person who spoke to me and you helped me out greatly when I was so quiet back then. Remember?
Blue: *The green returned as Deathberry faded away blue appeared fainted where Deathberry once stood*
Master Sword: (Lifts up Blue) Is she okay, Shii
Shii (As a spirit): You never saw that i died? Yes I am a ghost,and yes shes fine just unconscious. I can now guide you out of the everfree forest

Blue: *Wakes up* W-what happened?
Master Sword: What? You died too. What is going on
Shii: Death berry killed me..

Blue(thinking): Wait.. Deathberry? my evil side? What have i done?
Master SworD: Now, Blue, I know what your thinking, and no, it wasn't YOU who killed her, it was Deathberry, and you are not Death Berry. You are the better, and the stronger, one. Don't think you killed anyone, because you didn't
Blue(Thinking): But I am Deathberry... it was me I am a murderer.. I killed my friends...

Shii: *Just stands there waiting for blue to say something*
Master Sword: No, it was not you. It was someone worse. You are Bluecherry, not Deathcherry, and you are much batter (Places hoof on her shoulder) You are not a killer, or murderer, or anything, Blue
Blue: I am a murderer i killed Shii! I am nothing more than that!

Shii: Blue It was Deathberry not you..
Master Sword: (Looks Blue in the eyes) You did not kill anyone. Deathcherry did. You didn't. You are not a murderer, Blue. You are not
Blue: I am a murderer it's my fault Shii died

Shii: No it's not Blue I don't blame you for my death..
Master Sword: Blue, you didn't kill anyone. You are not a killer. You did nothing to Shii. It was Deathcherry. Not Bluecherry. Just because you both have the same body, it doesn't mean you are the same people. You are no her, Blue, you are you
Blue: You are sure it wasn't me?

Shii: Yes blue it wasn't you.
MAster Sword: (Still looking Blue in the eye) I'm positive it wasn't you, Blue
Blue: Okay then but i am not convinced it wasn't me but what do we do now?

Shii: Get out of the forest for one.
Master Sword: So, where do we go to get out of here
Blue: Yeah how?

Shii: Follow me. *Walks off

Blue: *Follows*
Master Sword: (Follows)
Shii: Hold on.. listen... timber wolves..

Blue: *Is listening*
Master Sword: Oh, I really hope they pass by us
Shii: *Looks around* RUN! *Runs back*

Blue: *Runs and follows Shii*
Master Sword: Of course, they chase us (Follows them)
Blue: *Falls behind* Guys i am falling behind!

Shii: *Is already too far to hear*
last edited over a year ago
Master Sword: (Picks up Blue) Come on, Blue. We got to keep moving
Blue: The timber wolves are getting closer!

Shii: Well why don't you fly then?

Blue: Becuase you two can't fly! It wouldn't be fair...
Master Sword: Well then, I'll just have to carry you (Lifts her onto her feet and starts carrying her)
Blue: I may have and idea but it may not save me from the timber wolves but i will sacrifice myself for my friends..

Shii: Blue you can't do it i won't let you die!
Master Sword: Me either. If were getting out of here, were getting out of here together (Keeps carrying her)
Blue: *Doesn't listen and uses magic to create a portal and uses magic to put her friends inside but the portal rejects her and she stays behind* goodbye...

Shii: BLUE!!!
Master Sword: (Tries to fight back, but is unable to, and he tries to reach for Blue, but can't, and is too shocked to speak)
Shii: She's gone....

Blue: My sacrifice begins now.. *Blue raced through the pack of timber wolves trying to doge their attacks but gets caught by the alpha timber wolf and her goes for the kill* Goodbye my friends... you will be missed..
(Meanwhile, elsewhere)
Master Sword: (Falls to his knees, looking at the ground)
Shii: She did it for us.. *Tears filled her eyes as she spoke* One of my little group of friends gone..

Blue: *As the timber wolf went for the kill all her memories falshed by as she died she felt all the stress go away as she finally saw her friends she was watching over them as a spirit* My friends i will always be with you..
Master Sword: (Punches the ground) Why did she do that? Why? She was the only one that was important out of us two. It shouldn't have been her
Brb))

Shii: Becuase she cared about us she may be watching over us right now making sure we are okay..
Master SworD: I don't want her watching over us. i want her here, with us. I want her alive. She shouldn't have died
Shii: If she didn't then we may be dead. plu- *Blue appears*

Blue: I am here.. I protect you Fate may have brought us together then torn us apart but i am still your friend remember that.. *Dissapears*

Shii: but fate should have kept us together....
Master Sword: (Unable to speak)
Shii: She heard what we said she really is here... she protecting us... even though I may be dead.. I can still die then I will fade away to nothingness she knows this... she doesn't want her fate to happen to you, Master your one of the last living ones of us.
MAster Sword: ...but why me. I'm nothing