My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Blood of the Rose (Horror OC RP)

NocturnalMirage posted on May 25, 2014 at 10:21AM
Has it ever occurred to you, that the house have a soul too? The very place we make our home and live our lives everyday is more than just walls, windows, wood and bricks? If you listen carefully at night, you can hear the house moan and sigh. Because every house is full of memories. A good house comforts you, makes you relaxed, charges you up with strength and creativity. A good house is calm, cozy and radiates with inviting warmness.But not every house is like that...

Some houses are just bad. Such a place deprives your soul of peace and drips fear, doubt and desperation into your heart. These houses are cold, dark, rigid and unsettling. They lack the properties of the place we call home. Because some houses are just plain evil. Some houses are just waiting patiently, like a giant spider in the middle of its web, until the prey walks into the trap. Some houses just crave blood... Some houses will never let you go...

Deep within the endless labyrinth of the Everfree Forest, a group of adventurous spirits have wandered too far. Pursued by deadly timberwolves and a powerful storm, these unfortunate ponies seek shelter in an abandoned villa. But they will soon have to realize, this place offers none. Will they survive the encounter with the ancient, dark forces that haunt the villa?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- This is an OC RP, so you may only join with your own original character.

- You can either play as a living pony, a ghost, or both.

- There is no character/person limit.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- The house is possessed by a powerful dark force and is haunted by several spirits of both the good and the malicious kind.

- Think of the villa as an entity with free will. There will be several twists and the house will always try to murder you, to claim your soul.

- If your character is killed, you may return as a ghost. In this case, you can never leave the house again, because your soul will be trapped within those cursed walls.

- However, you get to manifest yourself as a ghost and you can decide whether to join the herd of malicious spirits who serve the house, or to help the remaining survivors.

- If you choose to be a malicious spirit, you'll have control over the mystical properties of the house in order to take another life. If you choose to be a good spirit, you can only give helpful advice to the survivors, since you'll have a perfect insight on how the villa "works", but you won't be able to intervene directly.

- The only way to free all the spirits is to destroy the entire villa, but for the sake of the RP, don't start with ideas like that. Besides it's gonna be a lot more difficult than it sounds. :)
Has it ever occurred to you, that the house have a soul too? The very place we make our home and live

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 343 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 343

over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*talks darkly and hands over the piece of paper with the radio transmission on* I thinks i its either in unicornian or Latin... I'm not sure though *walks out and goes up the stairs* now to find a shower *walks along the corridors*
Fd:*talks darkly and hands over the piece of paper with the radio transmission on* I thinks i its either in unicornian or Latin... I'm not sure though *walks out and goes up the stairs* now to find a shower *walks along the corridors*
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Damian: i presume you aren't a threat then...*puts down the fire iron we was holding by magic*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Yes. He's just ended up here like we did. Now, let me see that paper...
Fd:*finds the showers and then puts it on* finally... *begins to take clothes off and pulls the shower curtain over! he keeps a dagger next to him and he then steps into the shower and begins to wash himself*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Private Eye: This house is so big. It reminds me of the mansion that had a crime scene during the Blood Samauri Case...... Oh, sorry, I must be boring you. I just love to remember my past cases, and learn from them to help with furture cases
Damian: not at all...anyway,figured out what the writing says,Summer?

(btw...Jordy is alone,are any kind of supernatural stuff going to happen now? xD)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hmm... good point. better get to work on that) over a year ago
(In the room with Fire) ???: Help...... Me........ Please.......... Beware.......... Evil.......... incarnate
(Maybe)
Fd:*sings to himself while getting washed* MIRAGE! when we were younger we hung outWe were inseparableBut now jack you stole my thundeLike my girl became my nemesis! He might be Mr. popularity butI wouldn’t wanna change a thing about meUh oh oh don’t take this as jealousy,Just cause you’re with him and not me!
*the steam pipe begins to rattle*
Fd:*continues humming the tune until noticing the steam pipe* what the- *it blows up! the steam hits him in the face plus the explosion throwing him backwards! His head begins to bleed and the blood goes on the white rose he had*
???: Please......... Stand up........... I am weak to the evil............. You must get up................
Fd:*unconscious *
Fd:*unconscious *
Summer: *looks up to the ceiling* Did anypony else hear that? Sounded like some sort of explosion!
over a year ago izfankirby said…
Poltergeist: *hears explosion* (interrupting) What was that?
Private eye: Oh, this is the moment I've been waiting for (Pulls out odd device) Ohh, I can just imagine what kind of paranormal acitivity goes on in this house. Its making me real excited (Uses device around room)
Damian: lets check it out! *stands up*
Summer: What are you doing? Maybe he's hurt or something! *rushes upstairs*
Poltergeist: (to Private Eye) Ooo. What does that do?
Damian: *uses magic to make fire iron float then follows Summer*
Private eye: its a device that can detect any kind of substance a spirit leaves. It can't really spot a real spirit, but, with the evidence I can gather from this radr, I'll be able to find any kinds of paranormal lifeforms in this house. Just waving this at anything that a ghost has passed through or possessed will have his ghostly fingerprints all over it. Its like a fingerprint analysis of the dead. Isn't science grand
Summer: *moves carefully and slowly on the dark corridors upstairs* Hey! Wanderer! Are you all right?
Damian: *catches up* alright...how the heck did he find the bathroom with all these rooms?
Summer: I don't know... there are so many... *suddenly, all the doors in the corridor slam at the same time*
(Has anyone watched/played corpse party? Because this is making me think of that game/anime)
Damian:...w-w-what?! *points rod in random directions*
Poltergeist: Wow that's-- *backs up from slamming doors*
(Actually I based this RP on Stephen King's Rose Red)

Summer: Something's not right here... *the light of her horn fades away and then some strange hisses and whispers are audible*
(I know it wasn't based in it, it was just making me think of it)
Damian: okay! there is definitely something wrong with place!...guys are you still there?
Private eye: I must say, this house, as creepy as it looks, it hasn't a single bit of ghost handprints (Sees white covering green on radar) Or, I just found the Ghost Print Jackpot (Moves radar to see item) (Sees the face of a ghost) Oh dear
???: Please, do not be afraid
Private Eye: Hey, everypony, do you-
???: They can't see me. Not yet. Most of them have no belif in ghosts... yet
Private eye: So, only those who believe in ghosts can see you
???: Unless ghosts want to be hidden. Now, listen to what I have to say. It could save you and everypony else
Summer: *looks behind them* Look! This isn't the way we came here! *points at a completely different corridor* Impossible! Where are the stairs?!

(All right, now we're cookin'! :)
Damian: *goes to where the stairs were and touches floor with hoof* and its solid...dangit...no choice,we have to find that guy fast and find a way to get out of this freak house! *regroups with the others*
Summer: Indeed. I knew something was wrong the moment I set hoof here! *follows Damian*
Private eye: (Sitting down) Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Mr. Willow Wisp
Willow Wisp: I must say, I am surprised that you are taking this lightly
private Eye: I've delt with ghosts before, Mr. Willow Wisp. Along with vampires, magicians, samauris, snipers, identity theives, cults, black magic users, murderous clowns and mimes, sadistic mares, psychotic doctors, time travelers, well mannered killers, ill mannered killers, assassins, dog trainers, and one incident involving a parakeet
Willow Wisp: Well... quite an odd bunch of cases you have
Priavte Eye: Tell me something I don't know
Damian: ...alright,listen,no matter what...we cant wander this place alone,we must be in groups,or just together like this alright? but anyway...we need to find that guy *tries to open a random door to a room*
Willow Wisp: So remember, you must do this for all our sake
Priavte Eye: I'm not sure. I have delt with black magic, and evil entities, but a house like this... its a different story
Willow Wisp: You must. don't let this house do to you and the others to what it did to me
Private eye: Very well. I'll see what I can do
(This reminds me of The Witch's House...muahaha...death traps...oh,and also Corpse Party...i didn't like it as much as the other fans though...i personally thought that it was boring...)

Damian: c'mon...open...*while yanking the door knob with his hooves,he sees a carved writing*

"Keys dont open doors here"
Private Eye: Well, thanks again (Walks out)
Willow Wips: Hold on
Private eye: Yes
Willow Wisp: Open the doo, but don't walk out (Private Eye opens the door)
Private Eye: I don't see anything
Willow Wisp: Pick up that vase over there and drop it on the doormat (Private Eye picks up vase and drops it on mat) (Mat and vase fall through a deep and dark hole)
Private Eye: Oh dear, well, thank you for the warning, Mr. Willow Wsip. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for door mats from now on
Poltergeist: *finds himself alone, still seeing the corridor from which he came from* Aww no, where'd the others go?? *heads down the corridor, where the explosion was heard last*
Private Eye: This place is quite a maze. I must admit, those evil ghosts sure do take a lot of time into possessing a house. Must have took them forever to be that powerful
"*Something else must serve as a key"

Damian: so they're locked huh? hey guys what do you think the key i- what the hay? where are Private Eye and Poltergeist?
Private Eye: My goodness, this maze is fantastic. Its quite amazing if I say somy self (Laughs at joke) I wonder if everybody else is having the time of their lives
meanwhile...

Damian: *facehoof* oh great...well,lets just hope that they are with each other,or else they're dead...back to what i was saying...hey Summer,what do you think the 'key' is?
Poltergeist: *walks down the corridor* I've been walking a while... *keeps walking* This isn't getting me anywhere!

*disembodied mischievous laughter*
Private Eye: I wonder where the others (Sees Poltergiest) Oh, Poltergiest, good to see you again in this fine place. Its quite impressive
(seems that Mirage is offline for now...so i'll be an observer...)

Damian: *examines the place* there must be something...
Poltergeist: *senses another's presence* *quickly spins around to see Private Eye* Oh good.
Private Eye: Isn't this place great. The maze, the traps, the locked doors, the eerie feeling, the rotted wooden floor that could fall apart under our feet any moment. It's a paranormal detectives dream come true
(Nah, I'm here. I was just sending out a few messages. :)

Summer: Keys? What kind of keys? If keys are not keys, then there must be something else that could unlock the doors. An object or an artifact perhaps?
(that's good then!...but im going to take exact traps from the game TWH if you dont mind...i just think they are awesome,but at least just one and not all of them)

Damian: right...but what...*tries to open a door to another room,but because it didnt have a door knob,it let us right in*

Inside was a a basket with a big bear and a paper on the wall saying "BEARS IN THE BASKET"

Damian: hmm...maybe this is the key...bears...huh?