My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLP: Survival

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 08, 2014 at 08:45PM
It was a later time for Equestria. Newer inventions, such as vehicals and firearms were presented to the world. Also, the age of princesses had long since died out. Now, all of Equestria was ruled by a unicorn named Iron Fist. He was thought of by unicorns as a savior to the country, for Equestria had fallen on hard times during a great war that took place once. Iron Fist had soon come into power and had told all the unicorns that they would become an elite race. However, the pegasi and the earth ponies saw him as a cruel and evil dictator who wanted unicorns to be the dominating ponies. It did not take long for such thoughts to become real. Two months after he went into power, Iron Fist had sent out his secret police to persuade the unicorns that Pegasi and Earth Ponies were scum of Equestria and needed to be wiped off the planet. Soon, thousands of pegasi and earth ponies were captured, tortured, and killed all within the first day of the announcment. Hundereds of pegasi and earth ponies ran into the Everfree Forest. There, they hide for months while thinking of how to bring down Iron Fist and his secret police

Rules

1 This is around the 1930s-40s. No modern inventions of any kind please

2 You may have unlimited roles

3 Firearms are allowed

4 You can be any race of pony EXCEPT Alicorns

5 Have fun
last edited on May 08, 2014 at 08:55PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
smile
Okay! I'll join with Sunsplash.
Name: Sunsplash
Personality: Smart, artistic, optimistic
Okay! I'll join with Sunsplash.
Name: Sunsplash
Personality: Smart, artistic, optimis
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So she's an Earth Pony, right over a year ago
SkyheartPegasus commented…
YEs. over a year ago
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(well,since im not born that time,and even more unknown for me since i live in a different country,so if you possible,can you please explain to some stuff from that time? like,if guns were invented yet or whatever...)

Name: Snow Flake
Race: Pegasus
Hometown: Ponyville (if its still there)
Family (living): her brother,Orion Stardust
Personality: Cool as Ice (most of the time,calm and collected) and a bit energetic
last edited over a year ago
(well,since im not born that time,and even more unknown for me since i live in a different country,so
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well, Its around the 1930s and 40s. Their are guns, but only pistols, rifles, and some assult rifles. Their are also very early phones, radios, and vehicls, but no TVs, cellphones, or modern day clothing over a year ago