My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Bad Blood Between Brothers

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 04, 2014 at 05:23PM
Years ago, when elestia had just obtained Princesshood, there lived a small pony famiy. Among them was a young stallion named aster Sword. His parents were on the other side of Equestria, working as archiologists for the Royal Family. master Sword ived with his caring sister, Cookie Crumb, and his greedy brother, Chimney Sweep. Chimney Sweep had always disliked the princess and he wanted her power for himself, but he was just a mere pony and could not gain her kind of power. That is, until, one day, he came across a myth of a rare amulet hidden deep within a cursed castle somewhere in Equestria. Chimney Sweep knew that if he got his hands on this amulet, he could probably be more powerful then anypnoy alive. Maybe even the princess herself. However, in order to get out of Ponyville, he would have to distract his two siblings long enough to keep them from stopping him

Rules

1. No more then 3 roles

2. No over powered ponies

3. No side villains. You can be mean and a jerk, but not pure evil

4. Have fun
last edited on May 04, 2014 at 05:23PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Master Sword: Hay, Cookie, look at this. We got a letter from mom and dad
Cookie Crumb: What does it say?
Master Sword: Dear children. How are you. We have discovered a new breed of creatures. Their fossils are remarkable. We have no idea what to call them yet, but we wil write you back once we get to the Great Victrotia Desert. Love, Mother and Father
Cookie Crumb: We should show Chimney
Master Sword: I don't think thats a good idea, Cookie. You know how angry he is with the fact that they "abandoned" us. He seems to not like them, or us either
(meanwhile)
Chimney Sweep: (Reading book) I'd do anything to get out of this pathetic town of Ponyville, and to get away from my stupid family
(This is Chimney Sweep. I'm sure you've all already seen Master Sword and Cookie Crumb)
last edited over a year ago
Master Sword: Hay, Cookie, look at this. We got a letter from mom and dad
Cookie Crumb: What does it
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Can I join with fire? (Btw this is young fire, he hasn't done much research in magic and only knows some basic illusions and quite good fire magic, his main strength is his speed but if his wings are hurt he is pretty much weak)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah, its fine. ut remember, Jordy. No side villains. I've read your past RP roles, and I notice thats a habit. ut, you can be a bit mean over a year ago
(Don't worry, this is before nightmare and it's not fire that's evil! It nightmare!)
Fd:*begins to walk around, looking* hmm.... This place seems cool.... Not as great as canterlot but still cool
over a year ago XxmousexX said…
name: whitestorm
appearnce:(pic)
personality: shy,sweet,careing, and a waild blast
power:she can speak with animals
last edited over a year ago
name: whitestorm
appearnce:(pic)
personality: shy,sweet,careing, and a waild blast
power:she can s
Master Sword: Its good to know mother and father are enjoying their trip
Cookie Crumb: Yeah, and... Hey, brother. Who's that over their (Points hoof at Fire)
Master Sword: Cookie, didn't mother and father tell you its impolite to point
Cookie Crumb: Sorry, brother
Fd:*walks over, overhearing them* it's ok my fine friend, I am Prince Fire Vi Equestria, Prince in Training... Because I still don't have my special power...
Cookie Crumb: Special Pwer. Thats amazing. I'm still learning mine, but, all I've been able to do is learn how to teleport (Preforms teleportation spell) (Appears above Mmaster Sword) (Falls on Master Sword) Though, its a little hard to preform
Fd:I have to learn to control all the fire and lava in equestria... It's too advanced for my age so I have to wait.... For about 500 years...
Cookie Crumb: Wow. Thats so cool
Master Sword: Well, it does sound like an important job indeed
Fd:yea... Its just so frustrating! Oh but where are my manners, I forgot to ask for each of your names
Cookie rumb: Oh, I'm Cookie Crumb
Master Sword: And I'm Master Sword: Were siblings
Fd:indeed, so how do you like ponyville? Its a fine town though not as nice as back home
Master Sword: Really? Where are you from?