My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Jordy_Dash QnA

jordy_dash posted on Apr 04, 2014 at 07:30PM
I have decided to do a question and answers so give me questions and I will answer them no matter how private or deep! Now ask away!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Okay *Ahem*
What's your favorite game of 2014 so far?
Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
What makes you smile?
Pancakes or waffles?
Red or blue?
Batman or Superman
Xbox or Playstation?
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Do you wanna build a snowman corporation?
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Thanks for the questions! Sky I would like to build a snowman! And also a snowman corporation!
Wind, my favourite game if 2014... That quite hard to pick but I would probably choose titan fall though the elder scrolls online and destiny may change that! I like to compare myself to either Ashton Irwin from 5 seconds of Summer or Vanoss from Vanoss gaming , what makes me smile? People, bananas, ice cream and anime! Pancakes for the win! Puncake! Red... Nothing is better than red! Batman's awesome! And finally... XBOX!!!! MOTHER DUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been a microsoft fan boy since I was young, i remember playing halo CE and Star Wars kotor on the original xbox! Eeeeeeee!
jordy_dash commented…
Oh infamous second sun might also be my favourite game of the years over a year ago
I've got another question. What has to be your ten most favorite game series of all time (doesn't have to be in order)
Metal gear, halo, battlefield, pheonix wright, forza Motorsport, FIFA, left 4 dead, dead rising and attack on titan! Also thanks for the question!
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well, thats about nine (and good choices too) But, what's the tenth one? over a year ago
jordy_dash commented…
Oops sorry i miscounted ok then number 10 is mortal kombat over a year ago
Damn. Those are some great choices. especially Metal Gear, Phoenix Wright, and Dead Rising :) over a year ago
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
alright i was going to ask you about the reason you left but forget that...Who of these girls from Date A Live do you like most? (can be like appearance since you probably havent watched it yet)
alright i was going to ask you about the reason you left but forget that...Who of these girls from Da
Dear alinah, if I were to choose solely from looks it would be the one in black and red, or the one in teal with white hair! They look so Kawaii! Also that guy looks awesome!
alinah_09 commented…
yes! Nightmare/Kurumi Tokisaki!! she's so awesome with her 'time' powers...though Origami Tobiichi (white haired girl) is also cool,i like The Hermit/Yoshino more (with the bunny hood) because she's so cute~ coolness and cuteness! Kurumi and Yoshino! over a year ago
Okay, Jordy. Other then Attack on Titan or Code Geease (Sorry if I spelled it wrong), what is your favorite anime
Geass* that's a hard question, i like to think of myself as an anime veteran now but im unsure... Deathnote was my first but things didnt go as good when *spoiler* happened but I laughed like a maniac when it did happen, sword art online! Best first half... And don't talk about the second half, dead man wonderland! It was good though the manga was better and the ending sucked! Full metal alchemist! Not finished but brilliant so far and I've watched some other but the top is Mirai nikki, I finished it a week ago and it was sooooo good! And dark! And mature! And depressing but brilliant! It was near perfect and is in my top 3, just above deathnote and below code geass
Okay. One last question. Have you seen the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney movie from Japan
I have saw a clip from it but I couldn't be bothered watching it buuuuuuuuuut PHOENIX WRIGHT VS PROFESSOR LAYTON! GHEEEEEEEEEEE! *fangirls so hard he faints*
Oh, yeah. I heard of that, Can't wait either. Love both those games :) over a year ago
Good,Evil or Chaotic Neutral?
Well it matters, i mainly go evil though sometimes chaotic neutral...muhahahahah!
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
what is your favorite starter Pokemon?
Gen 1:Charmander, gen2:totodile, gen3:torchic, gen 4:turtwig gen5:Tepic and gen 6:fro akise, though out of them all... Its hard, either Charmander or froakie
Since their hasn't been a question in a while, I'll ask another (Even though I shouldn't :P) You mentioned your ten favorite game series, but in each series, which is your most and least favorite game.
Ex. I like the Zelda series. My most favorite is Wind Waker and my least favorite are the ones on CDI (Well, less of least favorite and more of GET THAT S**T OUT OF MY F**KING FACE)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
What's your favorite fanfiction that you've created?
Who is your favorite character from IB? (for me i like Garry Mary and Ib...but i guess i like Ib more)
For you,what is the actual scary thing in IB? (at first i was a bit scared at the Lady in colors,but not that much anymore...also that thing with Garry in the doll room...what the hay? those creepy dolls are messing up my game...they keep hiding the key someplace else!)
Sorry i didnt answer the previous questions sooner, Sean, my fave fan fic i wrote is my new one, it's called "you don't know... Until you've lost them" that's up on the Emmy fan club and the jordy/mirage/ Emmy one as well,wind it would take forever to answer your question so i will give some
Halo3-best halo wars-worst(though I still liked it)
Metal gear rising-best metal gear solid 2-worst (pissy girl raidan doing cart wheels)
And alinah my favourite character was Garry, Mary was a be-atach and I hate her and Ib is so cute but Garry! OMG Garry was a boss! And for some reason i didnt find Ib that scary or frightening, it was eery though on the ending where you're about to jump through the painting and a fake Garry appears and that so it would be that ending for eeriness
alinah_09 commented…
yeah,me too...when i was playing it (and it took a bunch of tries since the other laptop kept hanging and not saving my progress) i was like 'go to this...do that...go over here...hey,hey,get over here Red,there we go...how the heck could you not kill Mary?! i wanna sacrifice myself because both of them are great!...and then my cousin would tell me all the stuff to do to not kill Mary after i played and shut down the laptop *facehoof* over a year ago
Cryaotic or PewDiePie? :P

(both of them are cool...but i have been used to Cry already)
CRY!!! His voice... Is so OMFGASDFGHJKL and also, Catherine and cry reads... Stuff
yeah...when i first watched Catherine at first,i had a lot of facehooffing moments...but it did end up quite well :)...i asked on on 'Discussions' to read The Witch's House: Ellen's Diary...sorry you had to die for no reason,Viola...that situation was inevitable

Have you watched Cry's playthrough of the game? (The Witch's House)
if you have then...what did you think of it? (i hated it at first...but now i love it!)
alinah_09 commented…
*or Pewd's playthrough-? over a year ago
I have not watched either though I will now! Thanks for the suggestion and question!
your Welcome ^^ i really loved that game...though,if possible,could you watch Pewd's? cause it kind of brings your reactions out more than with Cry's...watching it again after i got over it still got us scared again,i think Pewd's reactions are the things that made us do that again...
alinah_09 commented…
i am just going to repeat the second question about that game after you watch it over a year ago
(Damn, its been a month already. Jeez) What is the best/worst fanfic you've ever read (It can be based off anything. Not just MLP)
Best fan fic is "you don't know.... Until you've lost them" and the worst is "trixies fun house" or what ever it is
You hate Trixie's Funhouse...... I love you... no homo :P over a year ago
Okay, so what is the worst episode of Season 4 of MLP: FiM
All except pinkie pride and the one when fluttershy sings with the what do you call ems