My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Pony Art Online! Oc Rp

jordy_dash posted on Feb 25, 2014 at 10:14PM
Hey so I love the anime sword art online... And I love mlp so what do i do? Combing them! So this will be following the story of sword art online but with our oc's in it! Here are the rules
You can have to 3 OC's
You can be a character from the real show (kirito, asuna etc)
You can swear though please don't go too overboard and say the f word every 2 seconds
All races allowed!
And the most important one... Have fun!
Now for more story! Sword art online was a VRMMORPG!(virtual reality MMO RPG) and you travel into the world using a helmet named the nerve gear, you will have about half a day of just having a normal fun MMO experience but then you find out that you cant log out, the head designer will teleport all players to the spawn village and you find out that if you die in the game you die in real life, the only way to go back to the real world is to defeat all 100 bosses on all 100 levels!
Please do this below for your oc! I shall use my oc as an example
Name:Fire Vi Equestria also known as Fire Dash
Race:allicorn
Personality:Flirtatious, Charismatic, short tempered, persuasive, loyal and a lone wolf
Bio:Fire Vi Equestria, a lesser known prince was created by Celestia when she was a filly, fire dash was a defence attorney at his younger years and was highly successful, when he became 16 in allicorn years he was one of the one hundred players who was in the pony art online beta, he was a lone wolf for most of it and cleared many of the floors by himself, when he finally decided to join a guild he got annoyed at the ponies not being as good as hm so he left and continued being a lone wolf, after the beta finished he continued being a defence attorney and flirting... He has now returned to the full game of... PONY ART ONLINE!
Canon characters you can play as:
Kirito-Jordy_Dash
Asuna-
Yui-
Klein-
Agil-
Heath cliff-Jordy_Dash

Have fun!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...