My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony:The Friendship Tour

KendiKens posted on Feb 02, 2014 at 11:41AM
The horror,the horror!That's what ponies say without their royal guards and princesses.Hello!This is another OC role play.But this time,Strawberry Star wants to try something different.She wants to meet new friends and to have adventures.She has a duty too,and her duty is to protect ponies,because all the princesses are missing.She needs to find them,but not alone.So,would you like to join in her adventures and help her to find all the princesses,and also her parents in her world tour?
Rules are:
- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn)

- No cussing

-This is an OC RP,so you can only join with an OC.

- Please limit yourselves to 4 characters/person, but keep in mind that only 1 character out of the 4 can be from the Mane 6.(The first 5 OCs will be in the mane six)

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!
To join,you got to fill this sheet too(taking mine for example):
Name:Strawberry Star
Race:Alicorn(born as one)
Personality:Kind,generous,loyal,smart,tru­e friend,magical,honest,funny.
Special talent(s):Raising the sun and moon,singing,dancing,being a true friend,ruling Equestria.
Pic:
The horror,the horror!That's what ponies say without their royal guards and princesses.Hello!This is
last edited on Feb 02, 2014 at 11:42AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic No replies