My Little Pony Friendship is Magic RP!!!The Pony Of All

OnlyAFangirl posted on Jan 02, 2014 at 03:08PM
HI!This is a rp &, lets just get started:) :

There has been a mysterious pony in The whole town of Equestria. Store's have lost stuff from their store's & we think this mysterious pony has done it all. Frillys have been stolen. Money has been robbed. supplies are gone now. This has been happening, from Ponyville,to the Crystal Empire, & even in Canterlot!It's up to THEM.........the 6 Powerful ponies, to stop this mysterious pony

Rules:
No cussing
no alicorns, sorry (your pony MIGHT turn into an Alicorn)
Pony profile needs:
name
past
birthday
& cutie mark (you can describe it, or show a picture of it)
&, HAVE FUN

I'm only going to pick 5.ENTRY ENDS JANUARY 10, 2013!!!!!!!DON'T FORGET! GOODLUCK

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago OnlyAFangirl said…
Here's my pony

Name:Sweet n' Sour
Birthday:December 21(this event is happening ON HER BIRTHDAY)
Past:Her mother was Nightmare moon (NOT PRINCESS LUNA). When Princess Celestia Put her back in the moon, her baby fell in a pit, & nobody has noticed, until...........a pony named ____________(part of competition it's a boy) saw her in the pit at age 12 & showed her the world of Canterlot. everyone loved her, until she told them about who her mother was.Even though she had red eyes & wierd red bracelets on her hooves, __________ liked her the way she was.Then, everyone started making rumors, bad rumors. Ponies were saying stuff like, "OMG!I HEARD NIGHTMARE MOON SENT HER IN THE PIT.......ON PURPOSE!" Sweet n' Sour felt really bad about herself. She didn't want to hear anymore rumors, so, she left her only friend, ________, & ran away to Ponyville.(Princess Luna doesn't know that Sweet n' Sour is her daughter, kinda)

the picture wouldn't accept this pic, so I'll describe her:
Has t:he type of hair of Pcyco Pinkie (ik ik i spelt that word wrong, but who cares!) hair color:LIGHT pink & yellow
color:white
pony tail:um.......kinda like the old Rainbow Dash tail, but the same colorrs from above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's a Unicorn:)
3 WORDS:

KIND

CLUMSY

ok maybe not 3 words, but Hopeless Romantic
(might like __________)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Personality: Sneaky, cheerful, friendly (I'm not sure if that's the same as cheerful)
Past: Sigmund was born in Austria. When his parents got sick, he earned enough money to move to Manehattan. He was a police officer for three years. After getting shot, Sigmund decided to quit the police force. He now lives in Ponyville, but is making plans in moving to Germany.
Birthday: July 1, 1993
Cutie Mark: Police badge
last edited over a year ago
Personality: Sneaky, cheerful, friendly (I'm not sure if that's th
WOO!Nice get all of the people that you can get
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
I'll use this one.
Name: Mayflower
Race: Pegasus
Birthday: May 14
Past: Was an orphan. As a filly, she loved flowers, and that's where the name comes from. She keeps on thinking she should be an earth pony and... I really haven't finished her story yet since I made her recently.
Personality: Kind and generous. Helps those in need.
Cutie mark: Pink flower
I'll use this one.
Name: Mayflower
Birthday: May 14
Past: Was an orphan. A
over a year ago karinabrony said…
I'll use Ice Drop for a change. :3

Name: Ice Drop
Birthday: January 17
Personality: Very shy. She is a great artist, she loves to read, and she is very kind. She also likes writing.
Past: She has grown up, and now lives in Ponyville. Her career is a bestselling author and artist. She lives in a small cottage, too. Ice Drop visits her parents from time to time. She also loves the snow and winter. Ice Drop writes poems, too.
I'll use Ice Drop for a change. :3

Name: Ice Drop
Birthday: January 17
P
Got something's to say
1.Check out my photo edit contest & new story Equestria girls2?????? &
2.lol it's not like you have to, but i need to know where ya'll guy's do your pony's at. everytime i try a pony on dolldivine, it doesnt accept it:l
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Hmm, do the original one on deviantART. over a year ago
thnx ill try it :)
When do we start? :D
OnlyAFangirl commented…
sorry if it might take a while, if u read the date(JAN.10,14) u can make more than one to try to win one slot out of the five :) over a year ago
over a year ago KendiKens said…
Name:Gem Soul
Race:Pegasus
Birthday:January 18
Past:She was born at the city of Cloud Stale,but when she got 15 she moved from Cloud Stale to Pony Ville.She is an old friend of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.
Personality:Kind,funny ,a little bit shy.She is an artist too,and she loves reading and having new friends.She is also honest,loyal and generous.
Cutie mark:A heart made of a gem with the sun behind it.
Name:Gem Soul
Race:Pegasus
Birthday:January 18
Past:She was born at the city of Cloud Stal
NOTE:YOU CAN MAKE MORE THAN ONE PONY IN THIS, BUT I WILL ONLY MIGHT PICK ONE ON JANUARY 10, 2014 (like the pic? itz A-MAI-ZIN"!)
NOTE:YOU CAN MAKE MORE THAN ONE PONY IN THIS, BUT I WILL ONLY MIGHT PICK ONE ON JANUARY 10, 2014 (lik
I just want to use one OC, but thanks.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Can I enter?
Name: Stained Glass
Race: Earth pony
Birthday: February 23
Personality: Smart, caring, optimistic
Cutie mark is a colorful mosaic flower.
Past: Glass was born in Canterlot, but her family set off for Ponyville when she was very young, and that is where she grew up and thinks she has lived her whole life. Now, Glass's parents are dead and Glass lives with her younger sister Soft Satin, and pet cat Laila.
Can I enter?
Name: Stained Glass
Race: Earth pony
Birthday: February 23
Personality: Sma
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Here's a pic of Soft Satin)
(Here's a pic of Soft Satin)
hey,sorry i haven't been on for some (week) but I'm back! lets get this started! /:)
Alright!
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
I'd like to join!
Name: Gracie
Birthday: May 11th
Personality: Loyal, Caring, Bookworm, Sensitive, Creative, Independent.
Past: Gracie was born in a small village in Neighagra Falls. But when she was young, a demon from the DreamScape invade everypony's mind and killed themselves on his command. Gracie escaped and swore revenge on the demon, now she searches all around Equestria for the DreamScape demon.
I'd like to join!
Name: Gracie
Birthday: May 11th
Personality: Loyal, Caring, Bookworm, S
ChibiEmmy commented…
If there is still enough room, and it's alright with you guys.. over a year ago
OnlyAFangirl commented…
It's perfectly fine!:) over a year ago
Sigmund: *At farmer's market* Do you have any apples?
Salespony: Sure. What kind do you want?
Sigmund: Two red apples, and a green one .
Salespony: You got it. *Collecting apples*
Hey notification: Sweet n' Sour's name is now Beguinua(Bi-jean-a) Be'jour & her looks are different, but the rest of the information is the same.

Beguinua Be'jour:*reads newspaper* Hmmm, I wonder what the news today will be.*reads article about the mysterious pony* Oh my Celestia! I should try-at least try- to help!
Hey notification: Sweet n' Sour's name is now Beguinua(Bi-jean-a) Be'jour & her looks are different,
Mayflower: *sniffs flowers* Ah..
Sigmund: *sees Beguina* Is something the matter?
Gracie: And if we head up there? *Pointing on the map*
Areo Strike: Then we can be there in a few hours.
Beguinua:*takes secret weapons,maps,and other things that are important*Oh! Perfect timing Sigmund! Can you help me with something?
Gracie: Then let's hurry! *Gracie folded up the map*
Areo Strike: Fine, but I need to pick up some food quick. *Areo walked over to the Apple stand*
Mayflower: *eats an apple* *trots around town*
Sigmund: What would you like me to help you with?
Beguinua:*Gives Sigmund newspaper on the article*
Sigmund: *Reads article*