My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Darkness in Direbond-OC RP

DragonAura15 posted on Nov 04, 2013 at 08:06PM
Thought I'd try my hoof at making my own RP, after seeing so many awesome MLP FIM RPs. All the details are on my question "I'm doing an epic OC RP" in the Answers section, but I'll give a short summary anyway.
Outside the large part of Equestria that Celestia rules over, there is another large empire called Direbond, and it is in danger. An evil alicorn named Neblivion has corrupted the princess that rules over Direbond. So, to defeat Neblivion, the ponies of Direbond seek assistance from the ponies of Celestia's kingdom.

To create a character, fill out this set of guidelines
Name:
(yes Alicorns are allowed, but you must include a story of how they became an Alicorn in their Bio)
Where from: (either CK, which stands for Celestia's kingdom, or DB, which stands for Direbond)
Good or evil:

Special talent:
Personality:
Bio:
Anything extra:
(it is also okay to add other characters into the RP as it goes on)

Thought I'd try my hoof at making my own RP, after seeing so many awesome MLP FIM RPs. All the detail

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1111 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1111

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Also the Roblox RP sounds awesome!)
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(try it)
Geomancy(2 Summer): Yeah, you don't scare us!
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *narrows her eyes* We shall see soon enough. *disappears with a red flash*
Blight: Yeesh.
Geomancy: Is it just me, or was she really disturbing?
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
krystal:........
dash: yep
Summer: *teleports to a the top of a nearby hill* All right... let's see what we're up against. *horn flashes and a strange shaped whistle appears in her hoof* let's start with something simple. *blows the whistle and a pack of timberwolves appear from nowhere* There... *points to the direction where the others are and grins, while the timberwolves start running toward the group*
(Geomancy turns to see a pack of timber wolves)
Geomancy: Look out!
(River, Geo, and Silver start running but Blight doesn't budge)
*The pack of vicious timberwolves are catching up slowly, growling and barking, while Summer observes the events from the hill*
(Blight blasts one timberwolf with a burst of dark magic, then knocks out two more with a strange sleep energy)
Summer: *watches the fight with an apathetic expression* Hmm... only one fights? This is a complete waste of my time... *the remaining five timberwolves surround the group*
(In desperation, Geomancy throws the amulet at the timberwolves)
(suddenly, the amulet transforms into a lion, which roars and attacks the timberwolves)
Geomancy: No way...
(Silversheen blasts one timberwolf with magic, and the lion destroys three, until only one is left)
Summer: *eyes widen for a bit* Pretty good. But not good enough! *eyes begin to glow with a white light and the remaining timberwolf stands on its hind legs and reaches out with its paws in the air. The sticks and branches from the destroyed beasts float over to it, until it forms one giga-timberwolf*
last edited over a year ago
Blight: The bigger they are...
(Blight conjures a dark rope to wrap around the timberwolf's legs, then yanks, so that it loses its balance)
Blight: ..the harder they fall.
(timberwolf hits the hard ground and shatters)
Summer: Curses... *suddenly appears behind Blight* Impressive skills. I hope you had fun with my gift.
Blight: (turns around) You should keep those dogs of yours on leashes. Wouldn't want them getting smashed again, would you?
Summer: In chess, the pawns move first. It was a calculated loss and believe me, the timberwolves are just the beginning, haha!
(the lion turns back into an amulet and returns to Geomancy's hoof)
(Geomancy stares at it in awe)
Summer: And that's an interesting piece of jewelry there too. I thought I knew all ancient artifacts... I'll surely enjoy studying it later.
Geomancy: You're not getting your hooves on this! It's mine!
Summer: *smirks* Ha ha ha! You don't know me yet, child, but I assure you: I ALWAYS get what I want.
(River shrinks back)
Silversheen: I don't know who you think you are, but you're not hurting my cousins!
Summer: I am the ancient Element of Fire, my dear and you would be wise to show a little respect. *chuckles crazily* And who said anything about hurt? This is just a big game... and it's time for Celestia to be disqualified!
Silversheen: I'll start showing respect when you've earned it, you witch! (looks angry enough to blast the smirk off Summer's face)
Summer: A witch?! Hah, I've been called many things in 10 000 years, but not a witch... I find that... original. *features darken* and offensive.
Blight: (looks Summer in the eye) You want to fight? Just try and defeat me! (eyes turn wild and scarlet for a split second)
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Skyheart: *jumps in* You didn't think you'd fight alone,did ya,red? I already have the thing against fire...that is.. *stands on a storm cloud* Hmpf...
(Geomancy examines the amulet curiously, then puts it around her neck for safekeeping)
(Sorry for the late response,yeah,our rp is going out great. It's about Skyheart,Bluemoon (coolcatsRus123 and she has an account here),Goldspark (he doesn't have an account here,but his roblox is Ultraightshade),Flaming Dash (katierules10123,account here), Rainbow Dash (yes,RD.), and Star Burst (usagitskino,no account here.) trying o take out a bunch of shadows,as Star Burst...I guess you could say,"crowned" them the 6 Lights of Evanescence. Then Twilight invites them to a party and more shadows.)
(sounds pretty cool)
Skyheart: Drink this,if you will. *hovers up and jumps on the cloud repeatedly*
Summer: Finally I see some initiative. Oh and soon we will fight. But not until I figure you all out first.
Silversheen: What's that supposed to mean...?
Summer: You didn't think I'd just blindly jump into a fight, until I know what my adversaries are capable of, did you?
Silversheen: (raises eyebrow) Is that why you set your pets on us about five minutes ago?
Summer: Indeed. Merely a taste of what is about to come, haha!
(River thinking: Who is this mare...?)
Summer: *eyes flash with green for a glimpse, then she looks at River* I am Celestia's monster. And I'm looking for my creator.
(River thinking: Did she just...read my mind? Uh oh. Don't think of what I wrote in my diary this morning, don't think of what I wrote in my diary this morning...)
Geomancy: You're Celestia's monster? Is that like that Frankenstein movie...?
Summer: River, I did. And I'm capable of much more. And Geo, no. And yes at the same time. Celestia's actions created this... version of me. When she took away my only love, King Sombra. After the Crystal Empire returned and me along with it, I vowed to make her life miserable. For my pain in the past, she will pay with hers in the present. And the dark alicorn Neblivion just granted me the chance to achieve my goal.
over a year ago Jinxy91 said…
Jinxy; achieve you might try; succeed you will not. *giggles lightly*
Summer: I admire your optimism. I was once like that. But this is inevitable. With Neblivions power and my knowledge, there's not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me. I never forgive and I never forget. Celestia's kingdom will burn!
Jinxy: neither do I so watch whose tails you go trying to step on.
Summer: Haha! You're a spirited one, aren't you? I love that passion! The next few days will surely put it to the test.
Jinxy: *giggles* FIRE away, but if all you got is a few days you might as well not even get started.
:
Summer: Ha ha ha ha! *laughs honestly* Ah, I do appreciate a good sense of humor. But it doesn't change the fact why am I here. I have no trouble with you and your friends, so I came to warn you about what's going to happen. Just stay out of my way and we're done. Because I'll grind up anything and anypony who gets in the way of my revenge.
(well I have to be t work @ 4AM hopefully ill be bck on soon :) )
(All right, see you soon! :)
(I g2g, goodnight!)
(Bye!)