My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Pick A Pony Game!

fefe2002 posted on May 02, 2013 at 06:18PM
i made this new game...........................

so i will start first...........

Me:pinkie and rainbow dash and rarity and twilight XD
Mom:Princess Cadence
Dad:Shining Armor
Baby Brother:Pound cake
Sister:Octavia
Brother:Bic Mac
Another Brother:Carmel
Another Brother:Soarin
Another Brother:Donut Joe
Another Brother:Flim
i made this new game...........................

so i will start first...........

Me:pinkie an
last edited on Jul 02, 2013 at 03:43PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Rainbow Dash, my favorite! :)
fefe2002 commented…
thanks for responding :) over a year ago
over a year ago fefe2002 said…
heart
you have to choose which pony is like a person in your family or just say who you are like
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I just did. I am like Rainbow Dash over a year ago
fefe2002 commented…
thats so cool! over a year ago
fefe2002 commented…
i posted this just to show people who don't know what its about over a year ago
over a year ago Hairity said…
I'm in between Rarity and Lightning Dust... I hate getting dirty, like to push myself a little further than others do... And yes, I like Dustie!
I'm in between Rarity and Lightning Dust... I hate getting dirty, like to push myself a little furthe
fefe2002 commented…
cool! and thanks for responding :) over a year ago
Hairity commented…
No problem over a year ago
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Im Like Twilight & Fluttershy! Im shy but smart and yes they are my favorite! ^_^
last edited over a year ago
Im Like Twilight & Fluttershy! Im shy but smart and yes they are my favorite! ^_^
fefe2002 commented…
awesome!and thanks for responding! :) over a year ago
Dragon-88 commented…
same thing! Twi and Flutters! over a year ago
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Hmm. I'm like a mixture of Twilight and Pinkie Pie. Coz I love good books, I also got a little smarts, but I'm quite extroverted, spontaneous, communicative and easily make friends. AND I love to party, especially if there's a vast ammount of booze around to consume :) I also have a little Luna in me, because sometimes people don't understand, or misunderstand me and I love the night.

Let's see... My mother's kind of a mixture of Celestia and Nightmare Moon. She's a strong motherly figure with lots of love and passion with a good sense of humor, but when she gets angry she shouts really loudly and you feel like the night will last forever.

My Father's like Big Mac. He doesn't talk much, but he's really smart and has a good sense of humor too, but he's also quite quick tempered, like me.

My Grandmother, who passed away half a year ago was like Cadence. She gave her family inexhaustable ammounts of love. She was very kind and self sacreficing too.

My best friend, Attila is like a mixture of Celestia and Zecora. Infinite calmness radiates from his aura and he's a very good speaking partner. Also he has extended knowledge of spiritual stuff and eastern religions.

My second best friend, Max is like Vinyl Scratch. Typical musician. He plays in a metal band, and he lives really fast. But he's also very creative, an excellent drummer, and has a very unique sense of humor and we make each other laugh everytime we meet.

That's about it I think. Here's an awesome pic of Luna for no particular reason. :)
last edited over a year ago
Hmm. I'm like a mixture of Twilight and Pinkie Pie. Coz I love good books, I also got a little smarts
fefe2002 commented…
so amazing!and thanks for responding! :) over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
you're very welcome!:) over a year ago
over a year ago izfankirby said…
I'd probably be like both Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie because I am very shy around people I don't know well and also (usually) very nice around people in general, but very random/fun around my friends.
over a year ago TotalDramaFan60 said…
Pinkie pie! She's so funny and happy and partyey! Me!
over a year ago maisiebarr said…
I'm a mix between Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy!
TotalDramaFan60 commented…
....and twilight sparkle and Fluttershy! Not copying! Sry. over a year ago
TotalDramaFan60 commented…
What the hay, I'm just gonna go and say I'm all the mane six! over a year ago
over a year ago BellaW said…
I'm kinda like both flutershy and rarity