My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Bingo Game (Description in post)

KotokoAihara posted on Feb 21, 2013 at 03:39AM
I think a fun activity for us to do while waiting for season 4 is create our own personal bingo boards! If you are interested please Comment on this forum and then when you complete your bingo board please Post it on the forum. If you can post it on the Same post that you used to say that you will participate please do that. Fans can submit their boards until One Week before the premiere of season 4. I will use the week before to compile a master bingo board with all of the most popular requests of all the bingo boards. So all fans who participate will have two bingo boards one that they made and another made by me from all the most popular requests for season 4. This is how the game will work you will be responsible for your own bingo board and whenever you get bingo it your responsibility to post your board with bingo and I will give you a prop. You will get a prop for each bingo you get. However, the first person to get bingo will get two props. I will provide a bingo template for participants to use. You may use my template or create your own. If you create your own then please make sure it follows the same format as my template. Exactly 25 squares and at the center of the board a free hugs space must be placed. Other props may be given for most unique ideas, nice pictures, best board design, etc.
Rules:
You may edit your bingo board, but it must be done by the same date that I will accept the bingo boards (i.e. one week before the season 4 premiere).
Any person who changes their board after this time and claims bingo will be disqualified!
You must repost your bingo board or send me a message with a picture of your board showing bingo each time you receive bingo. You must let me know that you got bingo. I will not keep track of each participants personal bingo board. I will however keep track of the master board and whenever that board gets bingo I will give everyone who is participating a prop.
If there are any discrepancies during the game please let me know I will I do my best to fix whatever problems occur and answer any questions anyone may have.

I realize that I'm posting this very early, but I wanted to give people as much time as possible to create their bingo boards. Also, I may need others to help administrate this game. If you are interested in helping out that way please indicate so. Those who help administrate will still be able to submit their own boards. Administrators will help me keep track of the master board and participants may contact administrators when they get bingo. Administrators must check with me before giving out any props. If an administrator gets bingo then another administrator will give the other a prop. As for the number of administrators I'll decide that at the same time I will start creating the master board. I hope everyone enjoys this game. And I look forward to seeing everyone's bingo board.
last edited on Feb 21, 2013 at 04:26AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KotokoAihara said…
smile
Board Template
last edited over a year ago
Board Template
over a year ago DisneyFan333 said…
hmmm
How do I make a board exactly?
KotokoAihara commented…
I'm not sure exactly what your asking. Do you want to know how to fill the spaces on the board? Or do you want to know how to create a board template? The template I provided isn't made from scratch by me. I found a basic template online and then I found an image to put on top. If you want to make a board from scratch I actually don't know exactly how to do it, but I think Paint would be a good program to use. As for filling in the spaces use Microsoft publisher. I hope this helps. If not let me know. I'll try to explain it better. over a year ago
DisneyFan333 commented…
ok. :) I will try and make mine from scratch. If not then I will try and use the template. over a year ago
KotokoAihara commented…
I'm glad my explanation helped. Let me know if you have any other questions. over a year ago
over a year ago KotokoAihara said…
Here's my finished bingo board as an example.
last edited over a year ago
Here's my finished bingo board as an example.