My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Any Suggestions?

k9hatake posted on Feb 03, 2013 at 08:44PM
so i have recently (4 months ago ) picked up the piano. I'm pretty musically inclined and the first son i played outside of music class ( besides marry had a little lamb) was "Phantom of the Opera". Within 4 days I was playing it 99% correct with cords all the way through. But this isn't the P.O.T.O. club now is it? so if you have any pony songs you think might sound good and if you can provide a link to sheet music ( noteflight or any other free sheet music websites that don't require them being bought or downloaded) i would a priciate it. IO already have "this day" "best night ever" and "smile/ c'mon everypony". Oh! one more thing. I dont own a mac compuuter or any product besides an ipod. i am thinking about downloading mixchange onto my desktop down in my basement and if you happen to know of a program like sibelius that would be awsome.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago k9hatake said…
two of the reasons i would be using sibelious is to hear what the cords may sound like and sometimes i have days and get fustrated.
over a year ago DisneyFan333 said…
I don't know where to find the sheet music to it but I think if you would play the theme song that would be awesome. :)
k9hatake commented…
thanks! as soon as i can get my camera fixed and some aditional stuff (like permission from my parents) i will try and post a video and let you know! over a year ago