My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLP New Ep

GR3333D posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 04:39PM
What did everypony think about the new discord episode? I personally loved it! =)

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DisneyFan333 said…
heart
Loved it! Best episode of Season 3 so far (In my opinion) Here is the whole episode on YouTube. :D
over a year ago spongefan612 said…
I've been waiting for this episode for about a month! It was one of the most un-canon things I have ever seen, but I LOVED IT. And now Discord isn't stone anymore. I am so happy because he is my favorite character!
over a year ago GR3333D said…
laugh
HA HA HA! It looks like Trollestia now has some official competition. Thanks for posting the video. Discord is awesome. I found the whole ep very touching. Looks like even Discord has the fears of loneliness and loss. When I saw his expression when fluttershy was leaving him my heart sank. Then he believed Friendship Is Magic! XD
@GR3333D I completely agree with you. :) and who is Trollestia?
over a year ago laura199627 said…
It was great! The episode made me like Fluttershy more :) and well I Discord acting like a gentleman was really funny and the lamp he created xD
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
This episode gave Fluttershy a big boost in terms of where she stands in my best pony list. To reform a major villain by your lonesome is a big achievement.

Discord was funny as usual.

8/10.
over a year ago KotokoAihara said…
smile
I really enjoyed it! Its my favorite episode so far in season 3. However, I wish that episode was longer because then it would have been so much better!
over a year ago GR3333D said…
smile
DisneyFan333: Trollestia is Princess Celestia. She got Trollestia from season 1 episode 3 where she gave Twilight 2 tickets to the gala and then at the end she was like oh heres 6. I made you go through a ton of trouble of no reason.

I loved the whole episode and how he was brought back. Though I thought Pinkie would not have been as opposed to him coming back due to the chocolate rain. Her reasoning was hilarious. Not a single Dollop! I re-watched it with my friend again. I love when Discord realized he would lose his one friend. That part always gets me. T-T
Oh ok. :D
over a year ago x-FIuttershy-x said…
Loved it ^^'