My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cupcakes!

GR3333D posted on Dec 25, 2012 at 07:49AM
I have recently read cupcakes. For those of you that don't know what this is. It is a fan fiction series that could change your over all look on Pinkie Pie forever. Viewer/reader discretion is advised. Anyways I want to know what others thought after they read the gruesome tale!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago clancker1223 said…
mischievous
I loved this fanfic. its one of my fav next to rainbow factory. heack i liked it so much, i made a sequal to cupcakes here in fanpop
over a year ago GR3333D said…
smile
Oh nice! I am still reading it. I have read through the Rainbow Dash story. I am on were Rarity is next and Apple Bloom was Pinkies little helper. I have yet to read about the rainbow factory. The Rainbow Dash chapter had me feeling a tad queasy. Is the Rainbow factory in the same fic and where did you read it. I may not have gotten there yet either. Thanks for your response I was iffy about posting this topic. Idk if it would be in bad taste or not. I read in moderation so I save the story for another time and so I am not waiting for more. I will read your sequel fic when I am finished as well!
smile
ok that did not take long. I wish there was more to the ending than what happened. I enjoyed your fic. It was great!
over a year ago Canada24 said…
I once put up a forum, liturary saying the direct same thing you are..

Only that it was saying about how I don't understand why it affected people for so many years, and wasn't 't even all that scary or disturbing, I strangly enjoyed it even, even became a fan, and read other grimdarks (still do)..

My impression has not at all been changed.. I still love her for her adorableness, and laugh at the thought of her being a crazed cannibal..
last edited over a year ago
I agree with you. I have also read more grimdarks seeing as how I could not get enough. My impression on Pinkie Pie has not changed the slightest bit. However I did find it scary and disturbing but still loved it. Clancker wrote one on Appleblooms Revenge. I read another grimdark but it was disappointing. Due to everyone saying it was scarier than Cupcakes I gave it a shot. It's called Rainbow factory. Overall good story but not scarier than Cupcakes in my opinion. Do have any others that were good that you read?
over a year ago Canada24 said…
Ya.. He linked appleblooms revenge on my forum at the time, and I loved it. I once made a forum with fav quotes from both cupcakes and appleblooms revenge (still around if you look back at older forums..

I'll have too check the other one you mentioned sometime.

Afried I haven't actually read any yet (except the ones mentioned)
last edited over a year ago
If you decide to read it. It takes about 55 minutes to read. It is longer and the story is very interesting. However the gore factor is no where near cupcakes. There may be a continuation of rainbow factory. I have to look into it. I think a night or two ago I did stumble upon something you posted about the quotes but I was looking for other fics at the time and had not read AppleBlooms revenge so I had passed it. I will re-look for it though! If you come across anything new let us know. XD