My Little Pony Friendship is Magic CupCakes, QUOTES!

Canada24 posted on Nov 12, 2012 at 10:29PM
This is anouther topic about, CUPCAKES!
I've actually quite obsessed with the story and all things related to it.. I been wanting to add a place for my favorite 'quotes' from the story.. And, well... This feels like the only neasseary place for it, so here I go..

PINKIE: "I've been so excited thinking about all the fun stuff we could do, I mean, I've been bouncing all night, I almost forgot to breath"

APPLE BLOOM (in twist ending): "Hey Silver Spoon, guess who's about to be a Blank Flank"

RAINBOW (sobbing and nearly dead): Please... I want to go home" PINKIE: "Ya, I could see you wanting that"

PINKIE PIE: "She wasn't on the list, but when was the last time I get to eat Griffin. She was quite the fighter, she lasted a long time witch was fun for me, it's just to bad she had such a meanie mough, I just HAD to cut that tongue out"

PINKIE: "Your number came up, and I have to make cupcakes"

PINKIE: "I'm disapointed Rainbow, I thought you were tough, I thought you could handle ANYTHING!"

Thats all I got I'm Afried...
The only GOOD sequel I found for cupcakes, was Apple Blooms revenge by Clincher1225 on Fanpop here.. Guess I should add some from his as well, it's only fair...

AB: "Wondering were Dimand Tiara is aren't you? All I could say is, she was delicious"

SP: "You know that before I die, know that I'm sorry"

PINKIE: "You did well my student"
save

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago clancker1223 said…
smile
Clincher1225 ? LOL! BTW, im glad you liked my sequel!
over a year ago Canada24 said…
It was awsome..

You think they were good quotes? I actually worked really hard at getting good ones?
over a year ago clancker1223 said…
yeah those were my fav quotes
over a year ago Canada24 said…
Cool.. Glad they were approved enjoyed