My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 60 Props Contest!August:Favorite Couple

cupcake2456 posted on Aug 04, 2012 at 07:06PM
Hello everybrony and pegasister!This is a contest!If you win you get 60 props and I will be a fan of you!

This is how you win:I have a contest every ten days.This week is going to be your favorite couple.The contest ends in ten days.On the fifth day,no one can sign up.I will say,"Sorry!No more Sign Ups!".Then on the other fifth days,people will get to vote.I will post a poll with all of your guys answers.Whoever gets the highest votes,wins!I will be doing this only every ten days!I will go to your profile and give you 60 props.I will also fan you.

Here is the question.Good luck!P.S,Post your couple on the bottom and your name please!
Who is your favorite couple?
last edited on Aug 05, 2012 at 12:22AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cupcake2456 said…
laugh
Example:
Name:cupcake2456
Favorite couple:Doctor Hooves and Derpy Hooves
over a year ago shadirby said…
Is there really any need for this? Once a month is enough, I think. First, it'll be really hard to maintain. Also, SWF7 has pretty much the whole Fan of the _____ covered, don't you think? Please, don't start a huge fuss about this. This isn't really necessary, though.
crying
*starts to cry and sob*Why would you *sniff say that?
I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to prove a point. Don't be upset. I'm trying to help you.
wink
Well,is this better?(look up at the forum.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
so would couples that are shipped together be acceptable?
@cupcakes: Sure. Why not.
big smile
@shadirby:Thanks!I also like that little nickname you gave me there!Cupcakes!Oh,and thanks for joining my club that is called the cakes!I know why you put @cupcakes!Because darkling_menace will think its okay!Lol!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
well in that case

Favorite Couple: Fluttershy and Big Macintosh
big smile
@darkling_menace:Sure you can!It is not in the rules!Wait,did I even make rules?Whatever!The people will vote on the poll.