My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Ultimate Question

btflash posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 10:41PM
I don't know why, but I don't think this has ever been asked.

If you ever had the chance to leave this world, and travel to the land of Equestria, would you?

Please note some conditions before you answer

-No, you can never return (asking Celestia to ever send you back won't work)

-No, you can't take anyone or anything with you.

-Yes, you get to become a pony (type of your choosing)

-No, you don't get to say goodbye to anyone.

-Your best quality/talent will be magnified into becoming your special talent (your cutie mark, so no blank flank for you if you know what your special talent is).

-Your history of ever being in the world will have been erased, as if you never existed. (EDIT: You'll still be able to remember your time on earth, though)

Those are the conditions. Would you?

Answer, discuss, and ask questions down below.
last edited on Jul 22, 2012 at 04:04AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago clancker1223 said…
hmmm
now that u put it that way, i dont know
over a year ago shadirby said…
No. I have plans and dreams for the future. I have an exceptionally good life here on earth. However amazing Equestria would be, I wouldn't be emotionally ready for something like that.
over a year ago cupcake2456 said…
smile
I would.In Equestria,You can get or buy cool stuff.There are also a lot of friendly ponies there.I will have new history in Equestria.
over a year ago sweet_cream said…
This question is really hard to answer but No I love my life although going to equestria would be great :)
over a year ago LavenderLily said…
surprise
I don`t know
over a year ago PhoenixRoyale said…
I...I don't know.

Both Earth and Equestria are just pure awesome, although Earth isn't exactly a planet full of friendship and magic, of course.
over a year ago StarWarsFan7 said…
Oh Gawd. This really is hard. But I'd rather stay on Earth than live in Equestria. As nice as it sounds, Earth seems like a better place. Knowing you won't be able to remember your time on Earth, or not say goodbye to your friends is hard to go through in Equestria.
over a year ago btflash said…
@StarWarsFan7 Well, you'll be able to remember your time on earth. It's just that every other person on earth will have their memories of you wiped, and any trace of you will have been wiped from the earth. As if you never existed there.
over a year ago triq267 said…
No. Maybe, if I either got to come back or take people with me, I'd say yes, but on those conditions, no. Just no.
over a year ago Rainbow_sprint said…
laugh
yes, i would love to if i get erased from the peeple i knew minds, it wouldednt hurt them if they think i was never born i wish i couldgo