My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLP Fan Character RP!!

RawrMonster123 posted on May 26, 2012 at 05:00AM
Okay, y'allz, Ima make a MLP (My Little Pony) Fan Character RP (Role play)!!! Now, for you to get in the role play you must do as this form says:

1.) Tell your fan character's name
2.) Tell your fan character's age (Filly or Pony)
3.) Tell your fan character's gender
4.) Tell your fan character's job(s)
5.) Tell your fan character's personality
6.) Tell where your fan character lives
7.) Add a picture of your fan character

Okay, so I'm going to do mine, which WILL be in the RP:

Vanilla Blast
Filly
Female
None
Tomboy, great cook
A house that looks like a vanilla cupcake
(The picture will be on the bottom of the comment I think)

Okay, now, unlike your other RPs you try to attend, I'm putting a limit to the RPers. Once there's 15 or more sign up you may start the RP.
Okay, y'allz, Ima make a MLP (My Little Pony) Fan Character RP (Role play)!!! Now, for you to get in
last edited on May 26, 2012 at 05:08AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1754 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1754

over a year ago DE4DLIESTP0NY said…
Nova: Your a shy pony arent ya? Well it was lovely meeting you but i have to get going. Im on a mission but i thimk well meet again soon. Bye.
over a year ago RocksLikePie said…
Ruby-*hinds Jack behind back and enters house*
Jack-Clear?
Ruby-Clear..but the pony police are gonna catch you sooner or later
Jack-I only need to stay for 3 days until i can get a job and clean myself up
Ruby-Fine but it ANYONE comes in *gives him costume that looks like me* Wear it so nobody sees you
Jack-Fine fine alright...your the big sister and all
Ruby-Im only a year older then you...
Jack-Still older..
Ruby-JUST..do it only cuz your my brother...now ill be at the postage place to send messages...since of all im pony of message but ya bye *walks out putting on message bag and uniform*
Jack-See ya *sits on the couch watching tv*
Nova: *arrives back in Ponyville* (to herself) that pony's gotta be around here somewhere. *climbs a tree and looks around *
over a year ago NeonInfernoLord said…
Neon just flaps his wings while running around in circles after hearing Flash and jumps repeatedly.

"Nothing's working!"
Ruby-*goes to job and starts sending mail to ponies running t super speed*
jack-Hope no one comes...*sits in house while eating a bowl of Pony-O's (made up pony ceral)*
Nova: been waiting dere for a while now, still no sign of em'. *climbs down* maybe ill have better luck in the Everfree Forest. *walks 2 everfree*
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
Hmmm, how about some assistance? *he flies above neon* I'm gonna give you a boost.
Nova: *stands at the entrance to the forest* That pony could be anywhere in here. This is gonna take a while.*walks into Everfree Forest*
over a year ago popa1 said…
worried
Trinity: *watching anxiously* Maybe it's too early for him to learn how to fly......
big smile
Fluttershy:Hello Nova. What brings you to the Everfree Forest?
Nova: All i can say is that its important. Why are you here Fluttershy?
Futtershy: Well im what you're doing here is important i shouldn't be wasting your time. *starts walking away*
Nova: Oh Fluttershy, you know i always have time for my friends.: Well if you must know I'm looking for another cockatrice.
Nova: WHAT!?!
Fluttershy : ill tame him and ill use him to turn Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's bruises to stone and theyll fall off then they'll look good as new.
Nova: Yeah they're gonna need that. Who knew those fillies had ot in them. Actually it was pretty cool and awesome.
Fluttershy: well id better keep looking. Bye Nova.
Nova:*waves* bye Fluttershy
*he thinks* maybe she's right....
Ruby-*after a few hours I finish my job and head out of the
Postage place and I walk in the streets of ponyville*
Nova : no luck here either, i dont know where else to lookn Shining Armor said that he'd be in or around Ponyville. *thinks* maybe he"s hiding somewhere in the apple orchard.*begins walking to Sweet Apple Acres.*
Ruby-Hmm maybe i could borrow a few apples from AJ *walks off to SAA (Sweet apple ccres)*
"What, no! I can do it watch!"\

He strains and jumps as his wings flap but he doesn't go anywhere.

"Just..."

He jumps again.

"I gotta..."

Again.

"Let me just..."

Jumps again....fails
*he lands next to him and puts a hove on his shoulder* take a break neon, dont strain yourself
Ruby-*looks over and sees the other* Is someone having a little hard time flying?
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Shia:trots to the bakery
Nova:*climbs a tall apple tree*
Shia:Looks up at Sky and takes flight and goes for a speed demon soar,was surprisingly fast but not horrible fast
over a year ago popa1 said…
Trinity: *hands her brother an apple* Take a break, brother.
*draws Flash aside* I probably shouldn't have forced him...But thanks for trying. *nuzzles Flash* It might be like trying to get his cutie mark before his time. It's impossible until the right time.
Ruby-*walks over to Trinty* Nothing is impossible and if he wants his cutie mark, i saw get i mean i got my cutie mark when i was just a super young filly....my mom drops a pen and paper on my head and i just started writing messages in different launguages too *turns around to show cutie mark that has a paper with a feather pen* If you hadent met me before im pony of messages and if hes gonna learn to fly he needs to learn soon or else there is no use trying, sorry if it seems like im inturuppting a Princess, but its true
last edited over a year ago
Nova: I still cant find him. perhaps I've done enough searching for today. *climbs down* *goes back to Ponyville slightly disappointed*
over a year ago sparkxsonic said…
Skyshooter: *looking for her hat,thinking~good thing nopony I know sees me without my hat then they would know*
She's right trinity. But we just can't rush these things either ruby. I think the best thing to do is wait.
Ruby-True, true...
*sees a whole bunch of clouds in the sky and he jumps up* i just remembered i was supposed to clear the sky today!
Ruby-That reminda me i should be heading off to Manehatten today to send a messages! *runs at super sonic speed to train station*
*thinks to himself* how can she run that fast?
Ruby-*races over to train station in a quick second and train takes off*
*shakes the thought off and takes off into the sky and starts clearing clouds out*
Ruby-...this train is too slow! Gotta get that message before i get fired! *hops off train and runs at super speed and reaches Manehatten in 49 minutes* Finally here...*runs over to an apartment and sends message and run and super speed back to ponyville*
*clears out all the clouds in under 1 minute* ugh..... that took way to long....
Ruby-*passes by Flash leaving dust around my hooves as i run at superspeed to the postage place*
Sighs forlornly and stares at the ground taking a bite out of the apple. He looks at his wings

"WHy do I even have these?"
Goes to the bakery by sky-Shia
Ruby-*reachs postage place in ten seconds flat and finishes and walks out into ponyville again*
*he lands in front of ruby* how are you so fast with no wings?
Ruby-Well i won 9 gold medals in running races i mean how do i deliver letters in im no fast? Its pretty much been in my blood to rny fast
but at the speed of sound?
Shia:goes into her own bakery shop and sings while starting her berry cupcakes with Bonilla frosting
Ruby-*shrugs* Wanna have a race then? Unicorn against Pegasus?
*shrugs* sure why not
Ruby-Kay *uses magic to make a line and runs super fast to a rock on the other side of ponyville and returns back* First person to cross the line has to nothing i guess *gets ready behind the white line* ready?
*starts flapping his wings and they sound like a jet engine starting up* ready
Ruby-On your mark....get set....go! *starts running at the speed of light already reaching the rock at the other end and wait for Flash to come while i whistle*
*he waits on a cloud above her* its about time you got here *looks back at the houses that he passed and they were all wrecked* im 500 times faster than the speed of sound, so that means im faster than the speed of light also. you run AT the speed of light, im faster than that. there fore i win *leans back on the cloud*
Ruby-*sees hes not over the line* Your not over the line and i was here 3 seconds ago *you see that your not over the line and check your watch and see that im right*
*feels the wind and the cloud moves back farther* the cloud's drifting
Ruby-Yh right *uses a tape recorder that shows him behind the line when he each here* Got evidence! Gotta head to my job see ya! *runs off and reach postage place i 10 seconds flat*