My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLP; FiM Olympics!

PhoenixRoyale posted on Oct 26, 2011 at 04:39AM
Hello, and welcome to the MLP; FiM Olympics! There are six teams, each team needing six members, where bronies and pegasisters compete for the Mane Six Trophy! Whose side are YOU on?

Team Sonic Rainboom
Team Sonic Rainboom is a team of speed and loyalty! They are very fast when it comes to dashing through clouds! But, when it comes to just trotting at a fast speed, no pegasus are able to. Their captain is Rainbow Dash!

Members;
Rainbow Dash
Burning Beat (animegrl52p)
Oasis (Fairstepshaven)
Aerowing (btflash)
Pyro (AquoMoon)

Team Fabulousity
Team Fabulousity is a team of talent and generosity! They are very excellent when it comes to designing things and using a little touch of magic every once in a while! But the weak point--it's hard for them to stay pretty and clean during the Mane Six Olympics. Their captain is Rarity!

Members;
Rarity

Team Butterfly
Team Butterfly is a team of responsibility and kindness! They are very good with animals! Their weak point--They are not as excellent as flying as Team Sonic Rainboom are. Their captain is Fluttershy!

Members;
Fluttershy
Silverslash (sorandom15)

Team Harmony
Team Harmony is a team of magic and friendship! They are most excellent at using magic spells! Their weak point--It takes them a long time to practice the magic spells, and they don't have enough time to. Their captain is Twilight Sparkle!

Members;
Twilight Sparkle
Twinkle Glitz (Skitty_Love)

Team Confetti
Team Confetti is a team of laughter and silliness! They are very good at being humorous and being very energetic! Their weak point--they just seem to slightly annoy everyone. Their captain is Pinkie Pie!

Members;
Pinkie Pie
??? (Blue_Vanilla)

Team Applebuck
Team Applebuck is a team of honesty and effort! They are very good at reflexes and harvesting things! Their weak point--they lose energy fast. Their captain is Applejack!

Members;
Applejack
Melody Tide (Pokemon_melody)
Rainbow Runner (Dancergirl78)
---
So what are you waiting for? Sign your name up for the olympics and prepare!
last edited on Nov 29, 2011 at 01:59AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago animegrl52p said…
Can I join Team Sonic Rainboom??

My Pony: Burning Beat
Can I join Team Sonic Rainboom??

My Pony: Burning Beat
over a year ago sorandom15 said…
ally: team butterfly plez
surprise
sorry i shall add a pic or sometin
over a year ago Pokemon_melody said…
Team Applebuck please~!
My Pony: Melody Tide
Team Applebuck please~!
My Pony: Melody Tide
over a year ago Fairstepshaven said…
Do we have to have a picture? Because i dont have one- but ill describe her- Oasis- pure white fur with a long golden, brown and white mane and tail, golden/bronze eyes, a long white horn and feathery white wings. Her cutie mark is a compass.
Oh and team Sonic Rainboom please! (i made her image, but i dont think i can post it here)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PhoenixRoyale said…
@Fairstepshaven ~ Good question! No, you don't have to.
over a year ago Fairstepshaven said…
Thanks! I do have her image, but i cant post it fir some reason.
surprise
im sorry i still wanna be on the same team but i wanna enter silverslash insted hes a pegausus
im sorry i still wanna be on the same team but i wanna enter silverslash insted hes a pegausus
@Sorandom15 ~ Okay then.
over a year ago btflash said…
i shall enter as aerowing! team sonic rainboom plz
i shall enter as aerowing! team sonic rainboom plz
by the way, what exactly do we do at these olympics?
@btflash ~ Well, you basically do these activities/games on this spot to get points. :3
alright, sounds good
over a year ago Blue_Vanilla said…
big smile
I chose 'Team Confetti'
my oc (below)
I chose 'Team Confetti'
my oc (below)
over a year ago AquoMoon said…
I choose team Sonic Rainboom: my pony Pyro.

but I don't have an image. well I do but won't let me
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
Is this like abandoned or something? lol well if it isn't I choose Team Applebuck and my pony's name is Rainbow Runner :P
Is this like abandoned or something? lol well if it isn't I choose Team Applebuck and my pony's name
@Dancergirl78 ~ Eenope. :3 Okay then.
over a year ago Skitty_Love said…
Team Harmony~
Twinkle Sparkle shall join!
Team Harmony~
Twinkle Sparkle shall join!
over a year ago --Starfire-- said…
Aww im sorry i dont have a pic of myself well this is what i look like anyway, im a white pegasus with deep red eyes and a dark red mane and tail with yellow tips and my cutie mark is well, a star on fire :3. <---- is my name. If i could can i have team sonic rainboom? If not team fabulosity!! Plz
over a year ago Quillabex said…
Aura Vision will join Team Sonic Rainboom
Aura Vision will join Team Sonic Rainboom
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Can Stormer Lighting join team Sonic Rainboom? (If their are no more spots ill be in AppleBuck group or Twight group)
Name:Stormer Lighting (80's fan)
Can Stormer Lighting join team Sonic Rainboom? (If their are no more spots ill be in AppleBuck group