Bones Lately from HartHanson

deedeedot posted on May 16, 2009 at 12:28AM
I decided to make this topic according to his announcements about Bones...i will try to update this topic every time Hart say anything new about Bones on his twitter account...it will give us the whole point of his view and the Bones season 5 airing.Also if you find any news about this add it here please:) thank you!

sometimes tweets from Stephen Nathan and TJ Thyne includes:)
last edited on Jul 26, 2009 at 01:07AM

Bones 345 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-345 of 345

over a year ago g3u16 said…
sad
i don't get it...
over a year ago deedeedot said…
HartHanson: Very excited that David and Emily are up for Caucus of Producers, Writers, and Directors Awards on Dec 6! Go team! Go #Bones!

over a year ago natulle said…
They deserve it too! (:
HartHanson: And that's a wrap. Last shot, Vincent Nigel-Murray (Ryan Cartwright) trying to get Brennan's attn in a doorway. That guy is FUNNY.

over a year ago ebathory said…
Yes, yes he is. Love Ryan's work. Thanks deedee!
last edited over a year ago
ah yeah me too :) did you know that hes got a brother that is a lot alike Ryan? his name is Che...hes also an actor but mainly in comercials on TV...i just love Cartwright brothers!:)
I did not know that deedee (; And I agree with you two (:
Wow, I didn't know that either... I'll have to check him out.
Cool deedee (:
HartHanson: All BONES actors have agreed to take part in the Tweetpeat on 1/7. Participation will depend upon who's working at the time.
over a year ago Bones_Obsessor said…
big smile
Can't wait for the tweetpeat!
Thought I should post this since it's interesting...

Stephen Nathan: Brennan's high school reunion. What's worse, murder or old classmates?
smile
thank you Bones_Obsessor...
Yay for the tweetpeat, and hahah the high school reunion sounds funny d;
Fan: that's what we like hear Mr. H. Can you try and get me to like Angela again after last night? I'm mad at her for hurting hodgie

Hart Hanson: I promise you, you will love Angela again. LOVE her.
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
big smile
OMG!!! Hodgela again?!!
Please give us back Hodgela! As much as I love Wendell, it's just not the same...
VOTE FOR @HartHanson!!:) link
and you can vote again and again every 20 minutes! :)
his current ranking in 10, lets vote and make him to be higher, or win!!! x
he's number 9 now! (: go us, hahahaha
on the page 4 of the wall you cant also find E_Deschanel, Tjthyne and squarechicken...you can put votes to those ones too but the highest priority is Hart lol
I'm voting for all 3 now when I'm going voting (:
yay I just bumbed up Emily to rank #82 and TJ to #86 (: - though they are still far behind. But to look at it like this - Emily has been one twitter for what one day ? and she's higher up the list than TJ. He deserves to be higher up the list than her in my opinion.
John Francis Daley is there too (: link

though he's waaay father behind. his rank is #587. I voted for him once and he skipped like 3 people d;
Hart is 7th now:) wooow :) is goin great :) link
yeah it's going great (: we bones fans rock! hahahah :)
Stephen Nathan: Shouldn't the Gravedigger prepare her case?

...theyve been talking bout shooting 17th episode so probably 17th epi gonna be the one with gravedigger...but that just my thought
big smile
Yay!
Tim Southam: Someone warn Booth he's driving a Toyota! Easy on the pedal!
"Stephen Nathan: Shouldn't the Gravedigger prepare her case?"

wow!! sounds like we are gonna get the GD episode after all, i thought the just droped it. im soo excited...
oh i sooo hope we get the gravedigger episode (:
HH: I think if you believe any spoilers, out of context, you will get angry and stamp your feet for absolutely no reason at all.
over a year ago Serienjunkie91 said…
weird message...
yeah i think hes reffering to B&B dating other ppl...maybe its not how it looks like :) *fingers crossed* :D
aaah some twitter talk :) soooo...

HartHanson: Director's cut of the 100th episode ... very good! Too bad the director has a booming career as an actor already.

TJ Thyne: is in Long Beach, diving in the shark infested aquarium tank with Emily for the next few days. Ah, I love my job!

MetaV(assistant Josh): I'm the only woman in a meeting having an extremely detailed discussion about testicles. My job is surreal sometimes.

carerowline: @MetaV You should have seen the Broadcast Standards & Practices memo on that. "Twelve mentions of 'testicles' in two acts is excessive."

Stephen Nathan: Today: flood a subway, check out a dead chick's wedding dress, mess with the Gravedigger, eat a cookie, research cryptographic encryption...

pejvahdat: Getting ready to back to Bones tomorrow. So excited to see everyone and work on this awesome script. another gem @HartHanson

HartHanson: How the season finale looks so far today.
(The title says The Beginning in the End.)
Stephen Nathan: Today: flood a subway, check out a dead chick's wedding dress, mess with the Gravedig
wink
Thanks for this (':
HartHanson: @mosh426 holding pieces of fake testicles on stage 6.
HartHanson: @mosh426 holding pieces of fake testicles on stage 6.
wink
the title 'The Beginning in the End' sounds interesting...
Vote Bones!!! link
hurry cant believe we are actually loosing to the Castle!!!!!!!!
dunno why this wont let me to post it to links section, if it allows you to do so just post it :) cheers xx
I can't believe Boens is loosing! I have voted.
Stephen Nathan: Off to see Hodgela in jail. Oops. Don't tell anybody.
mischievous
now that's interesting...
HartHanson: Bones season V finale exists. I will soon pass it over to my collaborator @squarechicken so he can see it through. "Guilty" takes over now.
HartHanson: For maximum funtisity, Emily and David are booked to comment together on the same episode. I won't divulge which episode.
____

forensicmama: When writing the show, did you research Brennan's personality type or was this an accident?

HartHanson: I knew a bunch of physicists in university and even when I taught. Brennan's personality was stolen from a few of them.