Bones Lately from HartHanson

deedeedot posted on May 16, 2009 at 12:28AM
I decided to make this topic according to his announcements about Bones...i will try to update this topic every time Hart say anything new about Bones on his twitter account...it will give us the whole point of his view and the Bones season 5 airing.Also if you find any news about this add it here please:) thank you!

sometimes tweets from Stephen Nathan and TJ Thyne includes:)
last edited on Jul 26, 2009 at 01:07AM

Bones 345 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 345

over a year ago deedeedot said…
laugh
have no idea lol
over a year ago natulle said…
Hahaha okay d; Because I tried google translate to see what it was in my language and there only came two names up d;
over a year ago ebathory said…
Chopin is a classical musician, a composer.
I think ;)
over a year ago Lucretia said…
Yes, that`s right. I think it is about the Bones episode with the Amish people.
Okay (;
aaah some HH randoms:)

HH: @FaBbEr0oZ I think Booth reacts badly to medication because I do. No, no, wait, it's because it's a crucial character trait. Yeah, that one.

HH: Today(11:49 PM Sep 10th) was wrapped up in trying to make changes to the script which will allow one of our major stars to present at the Emmys. Too coy?

HH: In our promo, you have to admit the "x-ray boxes" are genius. How'd they do it? I do not know. Just explaining it to actors was difficult.

Yeah I loved the "x-ray boxes" in the dancing promo ;D They were really funny d;
funny and HOT!:)
Hahaha yeah d;
over a year ago Bones_Obsessor said…
big smile
they were great! Best promo ever!
OKEY, EVERYONE whos got a TWITTER will post this:
#BonesSeason5 #BonesSeason5 #BonesSeason5 #BonesSeason5 #BonesSeason5 #BonesSeason5 #BonesSeason5 #BonesSeason5 #BonesSeason5 #BonesSeason5

we are trying to make Bones trending topic on twitter:) god help us with it:) and you too;) mwah*
big smile
I don't have twitter, but good luck! Bones! :D
You mean in the what are you doing or ? d;
post that thing as your tweet on twitter:)more ppl we will convince to do that theres a higher chance to get in into a trending topics, so the best to talk about on twitter on the page of every single person:)

_______
News:

Ryan Cartwright: I'm going to start incorporating a lot more flying kicks into my day.

Hart Hanson : Flying kicks are fine and good, Ryan, but don't hurt yourself. You have squinting to do in the next few days.
Okay (; - Oh and it's already on trending topics ;D

Yay that means he's coming for at least one episode ;D
we made it!!! whooooooooow, its a trending topic!!!even this big star person helped!

Stephen Fry: I hate to think how many eggs I've eaten. Somewhere between ten and fifteen I reckon. A bar scene next. Not real alcohol tho #BonesSeason5
HartHanson: On the Fox website, an 11yr old has recapped our season opener. It's my favourite recap in the history of television. Dunno how to link.

*Stephen Nathan: RT @HartHanson Big thanks to @RatherBeGulfing for linking to the greatest recap in Bones history: link
___

HartHanson: Bones was not mentioned in the LA Times Guide to the upcoming season. What's with that? I'm cancelling my subscription. Bastards.

*Stephen Nathan: @HartHanson LA Times mentioned every single show EXCEPT Bones. I wouldn't even wrap fish in it.

*DAMN NEWSPAPERS!!*
last edited over a year ago
Hart Hanson: Stephen Fry, Emily, David, and JFD this morning on the FBI set. Would Fry mind me saying that he brought opera star Linda Watson by? Class!

Stephen Nathan: Episode 9 up next. I'd roll up my sleeves, but they're short and I can't pull off that Brando thing.
Omg, that recap is sooo funny!! :) Damn newspapers though :(
Yeah it was ;D She thought Caroline was Booths mom and that he was homeless d; Hahahaha ;D And it suprised me that she first thought he was working for the police(FBI d;) when he was in the car with Caroline and that Caroline gave it to him. ;D

"He wore girl socks, probably because he's still kinda sick." - Hahaha ;D

And the only comment she had about Angela was "Angela had on a totally hot dress and boots" d;

And yeah damn newspaper!

Q: Are we going to see/hear anything from Sweets' book in S5? The corrected title looked promising.

Hart Hanson: Sweets' book is important to this season. Sweets and Gordon-Gordon discuss the ramifications and then ... you'll see.
____

Stephen Nathan: Special word to our Bones fans: This Thurs. watch the 'Bond' episode very carefully. There will be questions. And rewards. More to follow.

- ANY THOUGHTS AFTER SEEING THE EPISODE? -

___
I was actully wondering and hopeing if we would see something to Sweets' book "The heart of the matter" ;D

I don't understand what he means with questions d; Can someone help me d; ?
They're asking a question about the episode and there may or may not be a prize. There's a link on where to enter in the links section on this spot :)
Okay d;
lol

Stephen Nathan: Just back from mixing episode 4. The suburbs aren't safe. Trust me. Oh... and how good is a strawberry peach tart?
HartHanson: Uh-oh! The Swine flu is cutting through the "Bones" crew like a scythe. Everybody has to stop making out between takes.
Oh that sucks d;
@HartHanson: are there any plans for Bones' father to be in an episode this year? I love the ones he is in!

Hart Hanson: We are looking to have Brennan's dad Max show up for the Christmas show. Episode 10.
over a year ago JoweSparrow said…
big smile
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! Sorry. Just kind of really excited.
Yeah I think it's going to be a great episode (;
HartHanson: First time in Bones history we are shut down from production. Damn swine flu! That's gonna cut into Christmas hiatus.

HartHanson: Oops!There is no indication that Boreanaz has swine flu.We expect him back tomorrow. I'm now going out to get swine flu myself in atonement.

But everyone else got it than David or no one got it then ?
dunno, im just a messanger lol, have to ask Hart haha
Hahaha okay d; Maybe you knew it d;
does anyone get that october?

Stephen Nathan: October? Not for us. Next up? Xmas episode. Ho ho ho.
No, I don't d;
over a year ago JoweSparrow said…
hmmm
Hmmm... maybe it means no halloween episode? :)
Yeah, that's what I think too...
Oh right, that's probably it d; Too bad actully...
HH: The Gravedigger trial remains a possibility but simply one of many. We'll decide pretty soon whether we'll do it or not.
I kinda think an episode based around the gravedigger trial would be a little boring. UNLESS it turns out there is another gravedigger and they abduct some of the team... ie B&B :D
over a year ago g3u16 said…
worried
i thought they have already written it...
Me too. :( I wanna see the letter Brennan wrote!
I WANT TO SEE THE LETTER! I hope they do make the episode!!!!!!

Kinda been a while since this has foum has been in use :D
Amazing!!!

Fan: Previously you hinted at some guest writers... who are they? Indulgence for the curious por favor?

Hart Hanson: We are working steadily toward getting a script from Kathy Reichs. The real Kathy Reichs, not Temperance's fictional creation.

_

HH: Let the record show that "Bones" Kennedy show was conceived before the huge fuss generated by the "Mad Men" Kennedy show. Melancholy sigh...

refering to :
Someone alert Arlington Cemetery—Bones may dig up JFK! After abandoning (for now) story lines that would have exhumed the corpses of Abraham Lincoln assassin John Wilkes Booth (Seeley’s ancestor) and Adolf Hitler, the Fox series hired Kennedy assassination conspiracy expert Bob Harris to pen an episode (set to air in January) about the exhumation of a president’s corpse. Executive producer Stephen Nathan tells me the story includes “the government sweeping in and asking for a favor, but then the bones disappear.” Is the show worried about provoking the wrath of Kennedy’s protective daughter, Caroline? “We’re seeing how much we can get away with,” says Nathan. “For now, we’re not using his actual name, so it’s Kennedy-like.”
Wow it would be great if Kathy wrote a script.

And some conspiracy theory they got going on. Haha John Wilkers Booth as Booth's ancestor d;
laugh
Lol bring on the conspiracy theories!
Fan: Are you going to bring Zack back for any episodes this season?

Hart Hanson: Keep watching and you'll see ... elliptical enough? If not, more ellipses for you
Oh that is some hint (;Hahahaha if I understand it right, yay :D