Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 477

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
"If we aren't lucky, how have we been able to survive so long" Kazu said as he sat up now, "Trust me, we'll make it out"
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"I don't know but we're going to die, you have to accept that. It's either them killing me or.. well, myself. I don't want to be stuck here forever, watching people die and going through so much fucking pain. I don't want to be here anymore."
"Then we should keep moving" Kazu said, remaining as calm as he could, "If you don't want to die here, than we should find what Daichi found and get ourselves out of here. You can keep worrying if you want, but we should at least keep moving while you do so"
"I really want to but, I don't know if I can do it though. I'm too weak to do any of this to begin with, I'm struggling enough with my day to day life where it's all normal." She'd continue on, letting out a loud sigh afterwards. "I'm only doing any of this for you."
Kazu looked over at her, before he walked over and gently picked her up from the bed, setting her on her feet as he placed his hands on her shoulder and spoke, "Well doing it for me isn't enough. You gotta do it for you. You gotta do it because you want to survive. You will make it out, I know it"
"But thing is, there's literally no point after you or whoever else dies here and I make it out. I wouldn't have anyone to go to and just that, imagine what I'd go through mentally without any of you guys."
Kazu approached Akari, gently wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a hug, "I won't let anyone else die" Kazu said, hugging her in a comforting manner, "I promise you, there is a way out. We'll find it and we'll make it out. I won't let you or myself or anyone else die here"
"You can't just promise that though, this place is meant to kill people. If they managed to kill Daichi out of all people then imagine what'll happen to us. Thing is, she's kids aren't going to stop so, at the end there's no point"
"Then it won't hurt to try" Kazu said as he pulled from her, heading out of the nurses office, "Standing here would just be a waste of time. We may as well try, right?"
"What about Aeyoung though? we can't just leave her here alone if she can't find her friend. We didn't come all this way to find people only to leave. Like you said, the more people we have the easier it'll be." She'd say, following him.
"Well then let's go after her. Once we find her, we can continue our search" With that, Kazu started to move. He decided it would be best if he act instead of spoke, much like he did when he first got here
"But, what if we can't find her, what will we do then? What if lose each other and kind find each other again?." she'd continue on asking questions in curiousity.
"Then we look for her later" Kazu replied, opening the door, "Aeyoung and that other girl were able to survive for this long. I have faith they can make it through this"
"Have you seen the state Aeyoung is? I don't think they'll be able to especially while Aeyoung is like that. Her friend doesn't seem mentally fine so."
"Compared to the psycho we ran into, I think she's fine" Kazu said, now walking out the door, taking a look around, "Besides, if we stay here, something will come after us"
"I hope she is, I really do." She'd mutter out before continuing to follow him. "But, what happened to us trying to lay down and well.. rest?" She'd then ask the male, again grabbing onto his arm.
"I don't know what it is" Kazu replied"Maybe I'm scared shitless. Maybe Im determined to get us out of here. But something is making me want to move forward"
"Something's telling me to stay here, to not move. I got this exact feeling when that guy with the hammer showed up or when them two little girls keep on showing up."
"Well I can't exactly leave you here by yourself" Kazu added, looking back at her "And I don't think standing around is gonna help us avoid anymore trouble"
"Kazu, please? I don't want to be leaving when i feel this way and not just that, if you keep moving, that wound won't get any better than what it already is. You need to rest it."
"Akari, I'm fine. I already told you-" But as he looked down at her, he couldn't help but sigh, turning he attention to her, "Okay, we can rest fora bit, but we gotta get moving soon"
"You don't look fine. you were so persistent for me to rest when I injured my ankle. You need way more rest than what I got." She'd ramble on, pushing him back into the room with her.
"I've taken plenty of beatings, Akar" Kazu insisted "This is almost nothing"
"Getting stabbed is nothing? Getting almost killed is nothing? Do you not get the fact that, if it was anymore severe than what it actually was, I'd probably be dead along with you and Daichi."
"Yeah, so it's a good thing that guy didn't sharpen the wood properly" Lazy responded with a casual shrug
"It doesn't matter. If it was sharpened enough or if he had a different weapon, you would be fucking dead." She'd then speak before heading back into the room.
"Well I survived, didn't I?" Kazu said, turning back to her, before he gave a sigh, sitting back on the bed
"What if you didn't? Thing is, you can still die after surviving what had happened, the bleeding won't stop just like that and the more you move, the more pain you'll put yourself in for the long run."
"Then I won't die. Simple as that. The wound isn't that bad to ave me bleed to death" Kazu replied dryly as he rested on the matress
she'd let out a sigh before sitting down on the bed, laying down afterwards. "I'm just worried about you like, what if you didn't make it out alive, what would i do? What if you die at anytime now or go insane, what am i meant to do?"
"Well I don't see myself going insane, but dying.... that would be a problem" Kazu answered, his arms crossed as he looked over at her, "What about you? At least you're still in one piece"
"I won't be for long, I can tell you that much." She'd mutter underneath her breath before looking over at the male. "So, what are we going to do once we get out of here?"
hh//
"Well, for starters, never coming back here" Kazu replied, as he turned to her, "I can't imagine it will be easy to discuss this stuff to the school once we get out. No one would believe it"
"Other than that. We can't exactly just act like none of this happened and not just that, what's going to happen between us?" She'd then ask the male, letting out a quiet sigh afterwards.
"Oh, well... That's something that would take some thought" Kazu said as he looked over at her, "I do know that.... I want us to stay together after all this is over. But... we'll just see where things take us after we get out of this mess"
She'd nod along with what he had to say. "I'm sorry for asking that completely out of the blue i was just.. curious I guess." She'd mutter out, looking up at the ceiling above the two young students.
"No, it's... it's fine" Kazu said, crossing his arms as he looked over at Akari, just looking at her, but without any words coming out
Biting down on her bottom lip, she'd look away from the older male. "Nothing will happen anyways especially when I'm weeks away from moving myself."
"... Oh" Kazu said in an almost dead silent tone. He didn't say anything else. He just turned his eyes toward the wall in an awkward manner, not saying anymore
"But, that really does depend on what actually happens since nothing can exactly be decided now especially if we plan everything out only to die afterwards." She'd continue on before looking back at the male. "I'm not trying to say nothing will happen but, it's just sort of an assumption."
Kazu gave a nod, "Yeah, d-don't worry about it. Let's just focus on getting out of here first before we decide what happens
"But I can assure you that, I don't plan on leaving completely when we get out despite the fact I'm basically moving across the country." She'd continue on with the conversation ignoring what he had said.
"You really contradict your words" Kazu said sarcastically "What do you mean "not leaving completely"?"
"Well, my parents sort of want me to cut off with everyone and start fresh when we do eventually move but, I don't exactly plan to do that and I really don't want to do that."
"Well.... shit" Kazu said as he crossed his arms, not sure of what words to say to her. He just sat there in dead silence about the situation
She'd once again nod along. "I do really care about you though and I was serious about everything I said before about how I... Like you and all."
Kazu turned his eyes to her now, still a bit shocked by the news, before he answered, "I know..." He gave her an assuring nod, moving a bit closer to her now
"I just don't want to be alone which is why I'm so scared when it comes to moving on forward since I really don't want to lose anyone else to this mess." She'd let out a quiet sigh.
Kazu soon approached her, sitting on the mattress with her as he placed his hands on her hand, "You won't lose anyone, okay? If I can make sure of it, no one else will die"