Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 477

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Guess we could continue the story as is then)
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Maybe, I sort of wanted to do a flashback situation like it does in the game//
(I only played the 3DS Back to School edition. Came with a soundtrack and two figures XD)
im//
(I'm what? XD)
dw //
(We need a thing to do XD)
im not sure if we should do a flashback or just timeskip a bit into the future//
Maybe the second one would be fine
maybe//
idk how to begin it//
actually, i have an idea //
Standing in the exact same spot, she'd watch the figure slowly approach them. It's build seemed muscular and thing was, it was holding onto what looked like to be a sledge hammer. Watching the way taller figure approach them, Akari went to turn towards Daichi who suddenly grabbed onto the other two by the arm, pulling them away from the figure.
Kazu turned toward the figure, taking note of the hammer in his hand. But before he could get a word out, he was already being dragged by Daichi, shouting at him, "H-Hey, what the hell was that?"
"Quit asking questions and just run!" He'd basically yell at the two, before pushing them in front of him, turning back towards the figure.

Instead of running, Akari had stopped to look at Daichi who looked like he was ready to fight the thing which was obviously much taller than him and go looks way more muscular,
hhh //
Kazu moved forward, briefly looking back at Daichi as he stood in front of the monster and shouted, "What are you doing, dumbass!? Move it!"
"Shut the fuck up Kazu! Just run." He'd again yell at the two, turning towards the two. Even if there was the being that nearly killed him earlier, he still thought it was a... smart idea? All he wanted to do is actually help the two but, why should he do it when they're being so ungrateful?
Kazu was unable to understand his thought of the whole thing. He shook his head and ran off in the opposite direction without another word
Instead of running off along with Kazu, she'd rush over to Daichi to try and pull him along. Despite what he did to her not too long ago, he's still her friend and she obviously still cares.

Daichi wouldn't budge, turning towards the being who was now extremely closer and he was well... caught off guard by the being suddenly swinging the hammer at him, pushing the male against the wall along with his head just falling apart on contact. His body had eventually fell to the ground headless.

Watching that unfold, Akari was just frozen in her spot, letting go of the now corpse. Unsure how else she was meant to react, she'd suddenly let out a loud scream.
Kazu turned back to notice that Akari wasn't near him, turning back to go after her. Once he saw Daichi's body limp on the ground and Akari screaming, he took Akari by the hand and shouted to her "Come on, we gotta go!"
Just as Akari was about to fall back, she'd look over at Kazu who suddenly grabbed onto her hand. Looking back at the now dead male, she'd glance over at Kazu. "We're going to die." She'd then basically cry out, basically refusing to move.
"We're not going to die!" Kazu said in a haste, pulling her, barely getting her feet moving from the ground as he tried pulling her away from the pursuer
"Yes we are!" She'd yell at the male. "There's literally no point trying to do this anymore, we're just going to hurt ourselves even more, we're all gonna end up the same at the end of the day, we're gonna end up dead."
Kazu grabbed her wrists, holding onto her hands gently as he spoke "Listen, Daichi knew something about these ghosts, there was something here he found. It might be a way out. Do you wanna look for what might be our only chance out of here or do you wanna die?"
Looking at the male with obvious tears going down her cheeks, letting out a sigh. "I want to... look." She'd then say despite what she had said before. Thing was, if it was anyone but him, she probably wouldn't have agreed to it.
op//
Kazu gave a nod as he took her hand in his and ran in the opposite direction with her along with him, running away from the mysterious figure
Running off beside the male, she'd look back not seeing the figure follow the two but, that didn't get her to stop, not at all. Continuing to run for who knows how long, she'd eventually slow down, obviously puffed and tired from running.
Kazu continued to run more and more before be turned back, noticing that the figure was no longer after them. After running a bit more, he finally slowed down, panting a bit as he looked at Akari, "Are you alright?
She'd nod her head in response. "I'm fine, what about you?" She'd then asked, referring to the wound he had gotten earlier on by the scrawny male. "Does it still hurt or does it feel better? Is it still bleeding?" She'd continuously asked.
Kazu groaned he covered the still bleeding wound and nodded "Yeah". Still groaning, he fell into a sit against the wall "Hurts like hell"
"Of course it would, you can't expect anything else except for that. But, does it feel any better from before?... Probably not since he did run for a good while." She'd say, sitting down beside the male.
"Very little" Kazu said, still holding the wound, thankful it didn't puncture any organs. Despite that, the pain was almost unbearable
Once she sat beside the male, she'd turn towards him. "You know, I really am worried about you. You really do mean a lot to me and, I wouldn't be here without you. I know this is a really bad time to be saying these things but, I really do genuinely care about you and well... love you" she'd ramble on.
Kazu turned his attention to Akari at her response, looking at her before he chuckled, "You finally lost it, huh" Despite that he took hold of her hand with his and nodded, "Well, I feel the same"
Gently smiling at the male, she'd turn back towards the window which was across the hall. "I just sort of wanted to come clean just in case we can never get out or just in case we end up like everyone else in this place."
As she did, Kazu approached her, wrapping his arms around her gently from behind as he spoke "We'll get out of here. I promised we would and I plan to keep it"
"You don't know if there is a way out though like, what if there isn't? We should both know we'll either be dead or extremely weak before finding any way out. Also, what if you don't make it? I wouldn't be able to go any further since you're the only person who is here for me and who is helping me get through this. I'm still struggling to do anything at all but, I just want to make you happy."
Kazu turned Akari around to face him, placing his hands on her shoulder and looking at her, "We will get out. Daichi knew something. It might be some way to get out of here. We will get out, okay?" As he spoke, he placed one hand on her cheek in a comforting manner "You have to trust me"
she'd nod her head again. "I'm just scared. I really want to survive this and I want to continue on with my life to do the things that I want. Even thought I want to die sometimes, I just can't, the thought of it is just... scary."
Kazu kept his attention on her, his arms slowly moving passed her shoulders and wrapping around her as he spoke in a calm tone, "You won't die. I won't let it come to that, alright? We're gonna survive and we're gonna get out of here"
She'd eventually wrap her arms around the male, placing her head onto his chest. "I hope so, I really don't want to die yet, especially like this and in this much pain." She'd continue on, looking up at him for a quick moment.
Kazu kept his arms around her, holding her gently, looking down at her when she looked up at him. Without warning, he leaned his head down and planted a kiss on her lips, his arms very slightly tightening as he did so
Suddenly getting kissed she'd then smile at him, kissing the way taller male. She'd eventually pull away, she'd continue to look at the male, she'd then s[eak . "I really love you."
Kazu smiled back at her, His arms still wrapped around her as he responded, "And I love you too"
"Um.. Anyways" She'd then say before pulling herself away so the two weren't able to be caught off guard. "We should um, leave and.. We should find a place to rest, we both need it, especially you."
Kazu gave a nod, his serious tone returning, "Yeah, good idea. We should head back to the nurses office. Maybe we could find something for this wound too"
She'd shake her head. "I sort of don't want to, especially with what happened in there with that little girl and I." She'd then speak before looking down the hall. "Don't you have bandages on you from when you bandaged my ankle?"
Kazu shook his head "All there was was a single roll. Besides, I won't leave you alone in that office again, so don't worry about anything happening"