Anime Devil/Lived RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 18, 2016 at 09:16AM
In the town of Moriya, with a population of over 30,000, there is a small shop that sells strange masks. However, these masks are given out for free to those the keeper sees as worthy of holding it. He says that the want for something is what he likes about them, weather they are pure or wicked. These masks, once in the hands of their owner, are given the ability to whatever the mask is that they wear, and can change their speed, power, or anything just by simply wearing the mask. These masks can only be worn by the user, and anyone besides the user wearing it could cause harm. Those who are pure would use their Masks to defend those who cannot and fight off Mask users who wish to use their power to do harm. Which will you use yours for?

Though these Masks are already powerful enough, one could advance the power to that of mass destruction if they so wish to, but they must insert the blood of another Mask user onto the mask to earn the power. Power strong enough to make their Mask that of the power of an Oni, and granting them any power that a demon would posses, hence the name Devil/Lived.

Rules
Unless you have the blood from a Mask user, do not make yourself overpowered.
Though you may be overpowered at this point, your only OP when you where the Mask. You're still human after all.
Do not bully others.
Do not try to solve your problems with a snap of your fingers. You must try to think of a plan to solve it.
Enjoy yourself

Your character should have:
Name:
Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan):
Mask Design:
Mask Ability:
Personality:
Bio:
Other (Whatever you want us to know about them)

Anime 1503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1503

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(It's perfect :D)
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
(( :D but will da ship thingy of Tiyoki and Noroshi confirm? xD ))
over a year ago Tora_chankyaaa said…
(( I just came up with an idea as to how my character can come in. Is it okay if she actually has met her other brother before. I was thinking when she was looking for answers she found this boy who was also like her and he doesn't necessarily consider her as a friend but she follows him around always asking questions but being the closed off personality that he seems based on your description he doesn't answer her questions. However he doesn't hate her and doesn't really care if she's following him around and maybe one day he'll admit that they're friends. With this mini back story I think I can jump in so my post will be based on this..if its not okay I can always change it but for now :P))

Kira runs after Kauhana, "Kau-kun don't run away from me!" She stops when she catches up to him and sees Kauhana speaking to a boy and a girl she doesn't recognise,
"who are these people Kau-kun.." she asks her brows slightly furrowed
last edited over a year ago
Noroshi: (Looks at Kira) I could ask you the same
Kira laughs awkwardly, "hehe I guess I'm the one intruding, Im Kira Yamaguchi. Im friends with Kauhana and he shaped shifted into a dog and ran from me again so I chased him hehehe." Kira holds out her hand and smiles, "nice to meet ya' !"
Noroshi: (Takes her hand and shakes it briefly) I'm Noroshi. This is Tiyoki
((I feel like we should wait for Erza to come back))
(Okay. Good idea)
Kauhana looks at Kira and turns into a kid running to her, Kau points to Tiyoki "She is Tiyoki-Chan also know as as my wittle sister"Kau said in a kid voice of course he's in a kid body
Kira instantly burst into a big smile very excited, "Kau-kun's sister!! This is the first family of Kau's that i've met," she takes Tiyoki's hand, "please to meet you." Judging by the fact that Tiyoki and Noroshi barely reacted to the fact that Kauhana turned from a dog to a boy to a little boy she assumed they had masks as well.
"So you guys have masks," she voiced.
Noroshi: (Tries to make sure she isn't a threat) ..... Yes
Kira let out a big sigh of relief, "Finally! Other people that are in the same boat as me. Aheheh, I was begining to think it was just Kau..when he'd randomly go off somewhere I'd feel lost..ahehe" she paused for a little. Should I tell them what type of mask I have?
"I wonder if there are more of us, there were a lot of masks at that shop..."
Noroshi: There are a lot of Mask wearers. We have a small group of our own that watch out for dangerous Mask wearers
"Dangerous mask wearers? Hmm i've yet to come across those that use there abilities for evil...then again you're the first people i've met other than Kau-kun that have those masks.." Kira looked at the water, "I wonder if..." she stopped herself before she could say the rest of the sentence out loud
Noroshi: .... Did you have something to say?
Kira waved her hands frantically (just like in front of her not like up in the air) "ah, no, no...err its nothing"
She didn't want to think of her dark past right now. She refrained from telling people she just met about something so sad.
((do they like just keep their masks in there back or something or do they always wear it))
Noroshi: ... Okay

(They wear them on their sides, like swords)
((Alright thanks! So now what??))
(Not sure. Guess you just keep using your character :P)
((hmmm okay))
As Kira thinks of the dark and sad memory she touches her mask on her side. Completely throwing off the serious moment her stomach made a loud growling sound. She laughed awkwardly scratching the back of her head,
"Anyone else...hungry?"
Noroshi: Not really
" Kira-Chan! I'm hungry!" Kauhana said
"Yay!" Kira jumped in excitement, "let's go to a ramen shop that's around here!" She smiles at Tiyoki and Noroshi, "Come on let's all go!"
Noroshi: (To Tiyoki) What do you think, Tiyoki?
Tiyoki shrugs
Noroshi: Okay
Tiyoki sits
Noroshi: Well, if we're going, we should go get changed, Tiyoki
"No comfortable" Tiyoki said
Noroshi: (Sighs)
Tiyoki does a cute smile randomly
Noroshi: Well, we should probably go
The four of them walked to the ramen shop, it took about 15 minutes by foot. It was small and wooden, lie most. Kira led the way. "Yo! Mr. Gin" she called into over the counter. A young boy, particularly handsome, came out.
"My pops went to go run some errands. Hey Kira," he said calmly. He looked and saw the others. He recognized Kauhana,
"Hey Kauhana nice to see you again," he looked at the other two strangers, "I see you've made some friends."
"Actually we just met," Kira replied, "but Kau-kun knows them."
"Mr.Gin!" Kauhana said excitedly
Noroshi: Not really. We just met him as well
Kauhana sees a dig injured before he's eyes widen looking at the dog "D-doggy..." Kahana said sadly
Kira laughed, "hehehe anyways we'll have a full house!" Then she ushered everyone to a table booth.
Mr Gin's son, Uehara, gave them a thumbs up, "coming right up". Kira decided to ask the question,
"So what do your masks do?" "Can I see them?"
Noroshi: (Places his fox mask on the table) My Mask makes me move faster and jump higher than a normal person
Tiyoki places her mask out which it had is a new look like a succubus "it allows me to use fire, speed and now and then absorb power" Tiyoki said
Noroshi: Do you have a mask?
Kauhana looks at Tiyoki hugging her leg "Nii-Chan..doggy hurt..."Kauhana said sadly, "Kau, you know how to heal"Tiyoki said
Noroshi: (Looks at Kauhana)
"But I want help NiiChan!"Kauhana said
Noroshi: What's he talking about?
Tiyoki points to the injured dog
Wind pls reply to this rp
Noroshi: How did that dog get hurt?
Tiyoki shrugs "who knows, but anyways I'm moving to London soon"Tiyoki says flopping her head on her hand
Noroshi: What? But I thought you were going to stay here.