Anime Devil/Lived RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 18, 2016 at 09:16AM
In the town of Moriya, with a population of over 30,000, there is a small shop that sells strange masks. However, these masks are given out for free to those the keeper sees as worthy of holding it. He says that the want for something is what he likes about them, weather they are pure or wicked. These masks, once in the hands of their owner, are given the ability to whatever the mask is that they wear, and can change their speed, power, or anything just by simply wearing the mask. These masks can only be worn by the user, and anyone besides the user wearing it could cause harm. Those who are pure would use their Masks to defend those who cannot and fight off Mask users who wish to use their power to do harm. Which will you use yours for?

Though these Masks are already powerful enough, one could advance the power to that of mass destruction if they so wish to, but they must insert the blood of another Mask user onto the mask to earn the power. Power strong enough to make their Mask that of the power of an Oni, and granting them any power that a demon would posses, hence the name Devil/Lived.

Rules
Unless you have the blood from a Mask user, do not make yourself overpowered.
Though you may be overpowered at this point, your only OP when you where the Mask. You're still human after all.
Do not bully others.
Do not try to solve your problems with a snap of your fingers. You must try to think of a plan to solve it.
Enjoy yourself

Your character should have:
Name:
Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan):
Mask Design:
Mask Ability:
Personality:
Bio:
Other (Whatever you want us to know about them)

Anime 1503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1503

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Tiyoki:apparently...child services got my a foster family...in Tokyo city..
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Noroshi: Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. When will you be leaving
Tiyoki:tomorrow...evening
Noroshi: Oh... Sorry to hear that. Will I be able to see you still?
Tiyoki:tomorrow will be the last time to see each other until 4:30 Pm that's when I'm leaving..
Noroshi: ..... Oh. Sorry to hear that
Tiyoki:sad thing is...Kuturu isn't coming...

Tiyoki's entire expression changed

(( can yu reply to dis rp? link))
(I'm a little full on RPs. Sorry)

Noroshi: I'm sorry, Tiyoki
(( pweease ,_, I need someone else to join it so at-least more peeps join it ))

Tiyoki:anyways time to head home..

Tiyoki climbs down and starts to walk along the path to home
Noroshi: (Waves by to her)

(The black and white masked man with the three wings stabs another Mask Wearer, killing them)
???: These masks are useless to me. I don't feel myself getting stronger. Ineed a stronger mask
Tiyoki walks past the man by a distance without noticing him as she grabs her mask cause she sense is high
???: (He turns to her, looking at her) She's probably useless. She's just a young wearer (Disappears)
Tiyoki looks at the man before he disappears with black eyes which didn't allow him to disappear or use no magic of teleportation or anything with disappearing

Tiyoki:..dimwit..
???: (Stops) ... (That Power... It's incredible)
Tiyoki holds onto her mask

Tiyoki:..
???: (Stares at her, then immediately stares into her eyes) You're Mask is strong. But you lack the blood to make it stronger (He continues staring into Tiyoki's eyes. This soon causes Tiyoki to end up back at her club house, as if she was never near the mysterious man)
last edited over a year ago
Tiyoki sits lifeless before smirking sending a message to the unknown man

Message:don't worry..you'll be next and I'll be happy watching your suffer from your spell...I don't forget easy...I won't give up..until I kill you..and when I do your lingering corpse will be either dumped in water or I can cook you for the homeless..
Noroshi: (Steps out of the clubhouse, seeing Tiyoki) Tiyoki! (Runs over to her) Tiyoki!
Tiyoki laughs quietly but insanely as she was thinking to kill that man
Noroshi: Tiyoki, what's wrong
Tiyoki looks a Noroshi

Tiyoki:I will beat him...I will kill him

Tiyoki whispers

Whisper:and I'll watch him die and I'll be happy about it
Noroshi: Tiyoki, you need to calm down. What are you talking about?
Tiyoki:he has strong power...yet he won't last...

Tiyoki brings up a blank piece of paper that turns into a picture of the man
Noroshi: When did you learn this power
Tiyoki:just looking at him...I know his power

Tiyoki grabs Noroshi's arm before teleporting to the man

Tiyoki:hello once again..
???: (Looks at her, and they both immediately end up back at the club house)
Noroshi: Tiyoki? What's wrong?
Tiyoki teleports back as her eyes turn red as it stops him from teleporting anyone

Tiyoki:tsk tsk
???: (Stares at them, and they end up back at the club house again, with Noroshi still remembering nothing of what happened)
Noroshi: Tiyoki! What's wrong?
Tiyoki teleports the man to where they are

Tiyoki: honestly you should really quit that unless your an wimp..
???: No. I want you out of my way. You're Mask is weak, and you're simple minded. But I See you can keep your memory after being hit with my Masks ability. You're friend isn't able to remember, but you do. I suggest that, when you get sent back, you stay back (They go back, but instead of going back to the clubhouse, they end up back at the house, with the other's there. Including Kururu being drunk, and Noroshi explaining how the group will work, as if nothing had ever happened)
Tiyoki:..he's going back to the past..

Kuturu: *hic* I have no idea what your talking about..

Tiyoki mumbles before she covers her mouth

mumble:druken idiot..

Tiyoki:(did I really just say that?!)
Noroshi: Tiyoki, are you okay?
Tiyoki runs back outside as everyone is doing the business as they were before as she sees a black cloud but not a rain cloud as she teleports to the man

Tiyoki: your sending time back..if you keep doing it the world will rip...and everyone can die from this..
???: That's right. I am the Third Winged Angel. And I will gladly destroy this world. I will tear reality apart. But it's fine. I need the blood of Mask Wearers, so that I may achieve power beyond that of a mortal man. I wish to achieve the power of a god. No more fictional deity's. Now, a world will be ruled by a god who walks among men. And you are in my way. I will have no problem with destroy reality. That is why, I ask you, once again, to stay out of my way (Grabs the color of her shirt and stares into her eyes) I won't ask again (The eye's of the Mask look into her, and she feels as if she is being sucked in, only for her to appear in her bedroom from this morning, again, as if she never met the man. This time, he mad his location ambigous, unable for her to teleport to him again)
Tiyoki looks in her room( pretend he sended Tiyoki back to Tokyo when she was only 5 :P )

Mother:TIYOKI GET DOWN STAIRS

Tiyoki:I remember this...wait whys my voice high and wheres my mask?!

Tiyoki: ..was this before me and Noroshi met, I.IT CAN'T BE!
???: That's right. (Stands behind her) I sent you back here, so perhaps you can leave me alone. Think of it this way. You can have your old life back. Go back to where you never had a Mask. Live a normal life with your family. This way, you don't have to see me again or be in danger
Tiyoki falls onto her knees crying

Tiyoki: YOU FUCKING BASTARD...WHY FUCKING WHY

Kuturu runs up stairs

Kuturu:whats wron- WHO'S THAT MAN?!
???: You should be thanking me. I gave you a second chance. Let this be a sign as to not come near me again (Goes back to his regular time, leaving Tiyoki in the past)
Tiyoki:..that bastard...why..

Tiyoki keeps crying as she has tears going down her cheeks
???:(Ends up back in his time) There. I just need to make sure nothing gets altered here. If so... I'll just have to stop her myself
Tiyoki looks at her hand allowing the cat from her mask on it

Tiyoki:whats this?
(There's not much I can add on. You'll just have to make up what you can on your own for a bit :P)
(( k :P ))

Tiyoki pokes the mask as it glows of course teleporting her back to the present/future as the mark stayed on her hand and she puts her mask on teleporting to the man

Tiyoki:..You thought...that was smart..yet never intrude me...cause I will be getting revenge..

Tiyoki's mark is visible to the man
???: Fine then. Guess your reality is no longer existing (Sends her far back. Too far back. Back into a dark location)
Kuturu sees what he did

Kuturu: what do you think your doing sir...

Kuturu teleports Noroshi behind her to see what the man did
Noroshi: What's going on
???: Isn't it simple. I sent that pesky girl back into the past. Far back. She isn't even born yet (Takes out his katana) And I will make sure she never gets born
Kuturu: ah long time no see..third winged angel you may not recognize me but I'm the second winged angle, now fact is you'll be paying one way or another
Noroshi: What are you two even talking about?
Kuturu grabs her mask

Kuturu: just back up Noroshi..
Noroshi: (Does so)
???: Do you really think you an stop me. I have the power of a god. You are nothing but a spec to me