Anime Hanging down at the beach Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:22PM
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can develop, you can be a beach shack manager, lifeguard, or just a visitor to the beach on a regular basis!! You choose! :) Have fun, and If you've seen any of my other Rp's u know the rules lol I was lazy and didn't want to type it all X3
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can

Anime 515 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 515

over a year ago horofox said…
Sudoku- Its fine, * Mumbles to self * Kids these days, just as crazy as ever * Quietly laughs to herself and goes back to the lifeguard tower *
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"Maka..you idiot.."Takura said tempered aswell quite sad
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He sighed as he walked* Man, I can't believe those four are the four main people I used to hang around with. Izumi got pretty ripped, makes me jealous that I stopped working out... Hmm... Maybe I should take it up again...? Maka's changed a LOT... Unfortunately, the incident all those years back still seem to be affecting her sense of trust... I can't blame her though... After shat Happen Even Mayuki or even myself wouldn'te person... It only makes me feel worse knowing I could have done something to help... Takura-san is cute as ever, she's really only gotten better looking since we all parted ways after graduation. Make's me regret not asking her out when I had the chance... Then again, who'd go out with an Idiot like me, I've lost every girlfriend I've ever had, who's to say she won't end up the same way, hating me... I guess it was for the better that she didn't confess, and neither did I... I'd rather be just friends than nothing at all... And Suzumy, my god she's gotten a lot bigger than the last time I saw her! She's become a proper adult, still shorter than everyone else but still, she's matured quite a bit. Mentally AND physically, as weird as it is to think about. Three years can change a lot, or it could change nothing... Poor Maka... *He walked into the Inn* I wonder what Yukini is doing... Or if Hara and Kasumi are awake...?
"Yusuke! Wait please" Takura yelled running up to him before she ran into a pole :D
Yusuke: *He gasped* ACK! Oi! *He rushed over to her and cought her before she fell, he helped her to keep balance* What is this? A skit or something?! Am I on Candid Camera?! *He sighed* Don't make me worry like that Takura-san! I can't believe you're still as much of a klutz as you were back in high school!
"Well jeez sorry...no need to call me a klutz.."Takura said
Yusuke: Haha, don't worry. It's cute how someone who's so mature has a bit of a klutzy side. It balances your serious side. It's why I decided to be friends with you. *He smiled as he helped her to her feet* So, what did you want? Need to tell me to run cause she's actually sicced the police on me?
"...I just wanted to give you something good when I attempted to 3 years ago but it's a letter of something I didn't exactly read it"Takura said giving the letter to Yusuke
Yusuke: *He took the letter* Oh, alright. I'm guessing I should read this later? *He said calmly with a gentle smile on his face, he put his hand on her head* If that's all. I'll be off now. See ya, Takura. *He turned and walked away*
Takura looks down "...bye then.." Takura said in a sadish voice
Sudoku- * Runs to hotel * Im here sorry! * Breathes heavily *
Yusuke: *Before he walked out of sight* Oh! Takue called back* Let's go out, just the two of us some time before you have to leave, alright?
"..."Takura stayed silent
Yusuke: *He nodded to himself* Alright. *He sighed as he turned back to walk away* Shot down again... *He mumbled under his breath* What did I expect...? *He shook his head as he got into an elevator to take him to the third floor*
Maka calls Yusuke "YUSUKE WHY THEORY HELL IS TAKURA CRYING?!" Maka screamed into the phone of hers as Takura sat on the sand huddled holding her knees crying silently
Yusuke: It's cause she thinks I rejected her. Look, I was in love with her all throughout Highschool while we were all friends and everyone knew I was, but it's been three years. I need time to come to terms with her "Confession" to me. *He held the note, unfolded in his hand* I'm having Mixed feelings since I'm happy that she still likes me but in the time that we've all spent apart I've grown distant from all of you, as sad as I am to say. Tell her to give me some time for an answer, but I wouldn't get her hopes up... I'm sorry. *His voice was soft and wavering slightly, but noticeably enough through the phone* Bye, Maka. *He hung up and returned to his room*
"SHE PLANNED TO TELL YOU ONE DAY AFTER GRADUATION, BUT YOU WERE GONE ANDROID SHE COULDN'T EVER FIND YA" Maka yells again
Sudoku- All done. Now we're to now? * Walks out *
"..Yusuke's an idiot.."Maka said angrily
Yusuke: *He walked to his room, he saw Hara and Kasumi still out cold on the beds, he could only smile sheepishly and chuckle* Wow... Stone Dead to the world huh you two...? You both have to be tired after that long day out yesterday... *He grabbed his beath things and walked out, he went down to the beach but the other side of where the Girls and Izumi was, since the Rental Shack was that way, he picked up his board and set up his belongings on the beach. He walked to the beak in his Swim gear and his board tied to his ankle, he surfed for a while but after so long he got tired and laid down, back on his board and drifted aimlessly with the waves, luckily the tide was low but strong so whenever a wave pulled him back out another pushed him towards shore just the same amount so he never drifted away too far from land*
Takura kicked the sand into the shore as her feet sunk into the sand, Maka looks over at Yusuke angrily growling "he's changed..a lot...too much in fact" Maka said, "everyone changes Maka" Sazumy said
Yusuke: *He sighed and sat up on his board* I've stalled long enough... Time to get this over with... *He paddled back in and dried off, gathering his stuff he went back to the Inn and took a quick shower, quietly so he didn't disturb the girls still sleeping on the beds* Wow, still as full of life as Rocks huh? *He sighed* Anyway... Time to get down to business... Takura... Let's see what you've got to tell me after three years... Shall we...? *He opened up the letter and began reading*
The letter among said having a edited part at the top "I'm sorry for giving this to you after 3 years...I just could never find you.." then the rest of the letter says(( make it up :D imaginaaaation! ))
(Wow putting it on me huh?)

Yusuke: *He read off the letter*

Letter: "I wanted to ask you something important right after the graduation ceremony but I couldn't find you. For three whole years I couldn't find out where you were. And I still think the same thing I did back then. I wanted to know, if what people said were true... Were you really in love with me? And why you really disappeared right after graduation. I want to know, I was going to confess to you after the ceremony but you were gone, no one could find you. Please, I need to know Yusuke-san, Please tell me. 555-0001 If anything happens please call or e-mail me at least."

Yusuke: Oh, Takura... *He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck* I'm so sorry... I'll explain everything. I Promise. *He stood up and texted her* "I have your answer, come find me at the Hotel again. I'll be in the lobby. I'll understand if you don't come."
Takura picks up her phone reading the text as she gets up, "I'll be back.."Takura said walking off
Yusuke: *He sat at the lobby waiting area, just sitting, fiddling his thumbs, somewhat nervously* Is she even gonna show up... *He sighed closing his eyes and hanging his head down*
Takura walks to Yusuke holding her towel over her shoulder and her phone in her hand " I'm here..." Takura said
Yusuke: *He said nothing, he stood up, walked over to her, and hugged her, without any warning* I'm sorry for making you wait for so long... *He let her go* Allow me to explain... *He sat her down and he sat on a nearby chair* You know about Reina, right? She's my little sister. A few years younger... Well... Just before graduation I got a call... She'd fallen Ill... It was... It was terminal. Cancer of the heart, (based on a true story, not cancer but a heart attack, and dear friend not little sister) I left for America right after the diploma's were handed out, she and my parents were on a business trip there while I was in school, which was why my parents weren't home for the last few months of school. They called me and I rushed there as soon as I could. I had no idea you were going to confess to me on that day... I had planned to ask you out that day then Reina was diagnosed, I had no choice... But even after all I did for the next year was of no use... She passed away last year and I closed myself off from the world, my friends from the college even gave up on me. The beach was the only thing I had, I spent most of my days here or studying at the college dorms. But I promise, I never forgot you, Takura... Please, I hope you can forgive me. I must have ruined your day all those years ago I didn't feel like I deserved to be with any of you guys after I just so abruptly vanished without so much as a farewell....
Takura looks down tearing but attempts to wipe her tears away "Yusuke..I understand...at-least that day did let us all meet again"Takura said doing a semi-sadish smile
Yusuke: *He placed his palm on her cheek, wiping away her tears with his thumb* Hey... You know how much I hate it when you cry... *He hugged her again* So please... Don't be sad...
Maka walks up to them both "..better not disturb this"Maka said walking off before faceplanting in the sand
Yusuke: *He snickered since he couldn't hold it back, he was caught off guard by her spectacular failure* You heard her. Right...? J-Just... Look behind you... *He kept laughing to himself, quietly so Maka wouldn't hear him and get mad*
Takura bursts out laughing "Taku! It wasn't funny!" Maka said sadish and a bit angrily
Yusuke: *He couldn't bear it with Takura laughing and he began to laugh loudly as well* Ohmigawd! I am SO sorry maka...! *He kept laughing but he walked over to her and helped her up* Hahaha! You just made my day a HELL of a lot better with that! *He breathed deeply to stop laughing* Anyway... *He turned to Takura* Gonna take me up on my offer? *He smiled a bit*
(( what offer did Yusuke say, I'm too lazy to read it xD))
(Before Takura and the others have to leave he asked her to hang out, just the two of them. Pretty much on a date. It's funny cause I'm gonna ask one of my firends who just so happens to be a girl to watch a movie with me on Friday since NO SCHOOL XD)
(( XDD))

"I guess I'll take up that offer" Takura said smiling
Yusuke: *He chuckled with a smile* Haha, lucky me! *He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly*
Takura smiles
Yusuke: Anyway, if there's a specific time or place you wanna meet up later then just text me. You oughtta have my number since I texted you.
"Okay" Takura said smiling again
Yusuke: Anyway... I've got stuff to do today, I'll see you later...! *He smiled and walked off*
Takura waves
Yusuke: *He sighed walking back from where he'd gone, he sat at the bar and ordered a drink* Well, that didn't work out at all... Why must idiots be the ones to deal with money... Still I managed to get my hands on a chunk of it before it washed away... Guess I'm gonna have to recontact Sousuke... He's not gonna like this...
Takura walks back to the water where Maka and that were waiting "I'm back"Takura said doing a cheerful smile, after a while and man and a woman walk up to them, the man seems to be Mr.Karuku their teacher from three years ago, "wait is that sensei??"Sazumy said tilting her head
Yusuke: *He pulled out a manuscript for a manga* Damn... Someone's gonna get hurt cause of this... *He sighed worriedly*
"..."Takura stayed silent sitting
Yusuke: *He groaned and stood up finishing off his drink and setting the money on the table* See you, Murasaki.

Murasaki: Osu. Later Yu-kun. Make sure you don't push yourself, especially since your injury is still pretty fresh.

Yusuke: Ah, it's closed already. I could take the bandages off whenever I want. It's more the Scar that it might leave is what I'm worried about.

Murasaki: It could make you look like a badass man, you'd get tons more chicks!

Yusuke: You already know that's not me!

Murasaki: Say's the guy who was hanging with four smokin' hot chicks yesterday and three cuties for the last few days before that!

Yusuke: They're my friends you moron! Don't cause a misunderstanding or else I'm gonna kick your ass!
Sazumy walks into the hotel before grabbing her phone texting Yusuke "hey Yusuke!!"Sazumy texted adding a smiling face next to her text, "if you can please answer anytime :P"Sazumy added on after her first text
Yusuke: *Surprised by the text he grabbed his phone quickly, he flipped it open. He smiled when he saw the Subject line, immediately realizing it was Sazumy, he chuckled and texted back*

Text: Yo! You at the beach already? I'm kind of out of the hotel right now and I'm gonna be a little busy later today but if you want we could hang out when I get back to the hotel. I'm returning already.