Anime Hanging down at the beach Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:22PM
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can develop, you can be a beach shack manager, lifeguard, or just a visitor to the beach on a regular basis!! You choose! :) Have fun, and If you've seen any of my other Rp's u know the rules lol I was lazy and didn't want to type it all X3
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can

Anime 515 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 501-515 of 515

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"Only when I was around 9 with my dad, but since then, no" Takura said
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Oh, well then let's see what you remember, paddle out, I'll follow shortly. *He gave her a slight push to get her started out to the deeper water*
Takura looked at the water then at the waves as she was deeper in the water from the board she waited for a minute
Yusuke: *He caught up to her and held onto the board for a float* So, let's see what you can do, you call the wave you wanna ride then start paddling like hell towards the shore. Remember, keep your hands as cups to get the most speed you can.
"okay" Takura said
Yusuke: I'll be waiting right here so you catch any wave you think you can, alright?
"alright, "Takura took a deep breath before finding a wave she can handle
Yusuke: *Once she was ready he gave the tail end of the board a bit of a shove as he waded and it sprung forward with a slight jolt as it caught the wave a bit* There ya go!
"..." Takura stayed silent for a minute or two
*The wave picked up a bit and it propelled Takura and the board through the water quicker and quicker until the wind was strong enough to blow her hair back and carry her across the water with surprising speed*

Yusuke: Haha, that's a good wave! I'm a bit jealous...! *He waded in the water behind for just a second before he began swimming back in*
Takura nearly fell off the board a few times, but she still was on the board
Yusuke: *He caught up to her and was breathing a bit harder from the exercise* That was good!
" thanks, I guess" Takura said before she straight up fell
Yusuke: Haha, I guess you could work on balance though. *he chuckled a bit*
"heh" Takura got on the board again but sittin