Young Dracula Ingrid/ Wills death

babybell posted on Feb 08, 2008 at 09:45PM
I feel so so so so so sorry for her, more sorry than i can ever explain, i know its fictional, but he made here happy and he loved her and cared for her and they made such a good couple.....

I, as i have already said, think there are five possibilties for making her better, in order of what i think would be best for her:

1.Magda. I think magda would understand more than anybody else would. I dont know why i just think magda could help. She is not excatly a motherly figure but she could help perhaps better than anyone else.
2. Rebirth of will. I mean very unlikely but vlad* is like so powerful he could probably do anything, but maybe not rebirth. It would fix her certainly.
3. The count???? Maybe..... he did for a moment look sad when will died, maybe sad for ingrid.....????? It might help????
4. AN order. this doesnt un break her heart, but really none of them will ( soz for the will, unintental) really. But it would make her not have a rain of terror. Besides she would HAVE to stop doing it if vlad* did it. NOT Even the breathers could disobey Vlad*.
5. Her death. Obvilously not preferable. It would mean we had this problem with a whole load of new people.

Put them in order from what you would like to see/ think will see happen, or suggest new ideas.
* PDBPN Vlad. We dont know if hes in a coma/dreamworld/dead/just plain tired from excesive energy.

( THIS IS ALL ASSUMING THERE WILL BE ANOTHER EP)

Young Dracula 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago babybell said…
Just to clarify PDBPN means possibly dead but probably not.
over a year ago werepuppy said…
It's between Madga (possibly the Count - i think he actually didn't mind Will all that much so he could have approved of the Ingrid/Will relationship). A rebirth of Will is possible, but i think the most obvious route to go with is Vlad. Just to stop the reign of terror, let her grieve but she'll regret the deaths. Probably.
over a year ago babybell said…
But do you get what i mean with magda???? Iknow shes not the type but somehow, i dunno, i just think it would work or help. But the most proable is an order.
over a year ago emeraldtears said…
Ok so my order is, 2,3,1,4,5.