Young Dracula The Chosen One

11relaxing posted on Feb 06, 2008 at 04:14AM
what do you want to happen or think is going to happen?

Young Dracula 123 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 123

over a year ago PrettyInPynk said…
i think Vlad takes his place as the grand high vampire and defeats the new slayer and mr van helsing saves Mina, it would be romantic.. But the count has turned Mina into a vampire so it's a real twist!!!!! Vlad would look so good in that crown and cloak...
i think Vlad takes his place as the grand high vampire and defeats the new slayer and mr van helsing saves Mina, it would be romantic.. But the count has turned Mina into a vampire so it's a real twist!!!!! Vlad would look so good in that crown and cloak...
right THAT WOSN'T ME... it'sthe computer i'm on iswear.i'm not that sad..
over a year ago werepuppy said…
its okay PrettyInPynk. must be a fault with the computer. but cool idea.
i just keep thinking that Vlad's gonna take his title
over a year ago spirited_away said…
of course he is. well...i hope so anyway
don't see any reason why he wouldn't
over a year ago emeraldtears said…
Vlad has to take his title because it would be so cool!
over a year ago Abbibeach94 said…
i agree PrettyInPynk, i want vlad to become grand high vampire, i cnt w8 to see wat happens on fri!!!
over a year ago Abbibeach94 said…
i just remembered... it says some vampires are slayed! hu gets slayed?! OMG!! i hope it aint any1 fit like vlad or will lol x :] x
over a year ago babybell said…
I think he is hence the chosen one. Ingrid is gonna be so annoyed when she finds out! They must bring in more vamps or like ivan or something because you cant slay vlad ( chosen one) count( hes count dracula, you cant slay him!) ingrid( shes just turned plus whats the point. ( will )he makes ingrids happy)
there are def' more vamps in the episode, cuz i was sent a screencap from joss of some scary tartan-clad old vampire dude.
its a scary looking vamp... i'll put it on the pics bit *uploads*
Yeh thats good, lets hope they all get dusted in stead of the Draculas. Do you think we will see patrick????? I think well see magda, but whether or not shell will bring patrick infront of the count or not im not sure. I hope he gets the werewolf version of dusted.
Some probably get dusted because they try and put on the crown, because they probably come round to elect the new GHV.
indeed tis a good theory. i really wanna se patrick lol. jus so the count can kill him. not seen any vampire kills yet which is a pity. mind you, children will watch it.
Yeh, but all the children probably gave up watching it because of the bits between ingrid/will magda/count. If you even suggest to a young kid that one of your friends EVEN kissed some one they go EWWWWWW like that cose there real immature, but cool about everything else. But vampires killing people must be well gory. I dont even think vamps bitting people is a 'pg' rating.
last edited over a year ago
Only an hour and one half now!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I cant wait slash wish it wasnt the last 1 at the same time.
One hour...
45 minutes...
excitement is mounting
over a year ago SESA said…
Half an hour now
OMG i cant wait!!!!!
20 minutes....
ITS NOT THE NED IT CANT BE THE END!!!!! IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!! THERE HAS TO BE EITHER ANOTHER SPEACIAL EP OR ANOTHER SERIES ITS INCONCLUSIVE!!!! YES ITS NOT THE END!!! BUT VLAD IS LIKE DEAD!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago toyah13 said…
I can't believe Will died! And Renfield left! Everyone's forgotten them! NO!

babybell, I feel exactly like you do! It was such a big cliff-hanger there MUST be more!
over a year ago loulouppg said…
it was left on a cliff hanger. Not fair. In my opion it was very confusing and a tad boring compaired to the others.
...Okay and breathe babybell. Everything will probaly be sorted out in the one off episode. But i so so so so want them to do another series!
there has to be,it doesnt make sense! And vlad probably isnt dead because he aint dusted! Its prob cose all the power ran though him and he wasnt a vamp. the change from a normal vamp to chosen one is big enough but from almost breather vamp to chosen one is like whoooo. I mean ingrid lay on the ground for a while when she transformed and vald went through a bigger change than that.
last edited over a year ago
yer probaly, did u see his eyes flicker at the end of it tho'?
over a year ago loulouppg said…
yeah. properly in a coma. or going through the transformation.
yeh i did.
oh that could be it, i didn't think of that!
or in the dreamworld again to talk proberly to the ghost of the GHV. His dad was well sad though! i felt really sorry for the count and ingrid because will died and i was like whoooooo, thats just harsh. When vladdy was fixing everything i thought he was going to bring will back, but then ingrid just kind of looked like she was going to OD on revenge, but i still was like killing the one person who made her happy was harsh.
I so hope there i a longer episode, it will be so good! but wat story line will it follow?
Plus why did renfield have to forget???? He would just muck up his life in the real world. And why robin???? hes vlads best friend???
does vlad need a best friend now?
TO SESA's Q:

Vlad has to wake up. Ingrid has to be brought back to her senses preferablely with will being un dusted ( is that possible for vlad to do that????) And county being made happy, and not locked in Kurt's cage.
I dont know if he needs a best friend, but robin gave him help and i think he still feels feelings although i maybe wrong.
Yer the count has to get out of that cage!! Ingrid is being a meanie! :(
But theres a probalem isnt there??? I mean they didnt know tthere was going to be a thrid series did they???? It would take ages to film another ep, wouldnt it??? Joss said on the imbd it depends what the fans think and what the bbc think because they still havent watched the ep until now.
SShe is being mean but the one person who cared for her was slain: the ONLY person who made her happy.
there has to be a third seires that ep was so good that they just have to, THEY HAVE TO!
over a year ago gothichero said…
whats gonna hapen to robin though? and draculas still in that cage....

hmmm...

cant wait until the nxt ep!!

also i really like ingrids entire outfit in that episode, the hair, the minicloak, the top..all VERY stylish!!
Thats the problem there might not be another ep and if there is it needs to be filmed first: or though the ending was a great way to convince the bbc of one more ep: there probably thinking what we think to lol.
totally! now they have to!
Yeh they do.... clever who ever thought of that theyll be like damn, we got to comission anthor ep just to find out what happens our selves.
oh yeah, clever clever person who ever thourght of that.
I mean they have to.... dont they?????
because they're probaly going to be mean to us and say no then the longer episdoe will have to be great to make up for it.