Young Dracula News from Joss - last episode and news about one shot

werepuppy posted on Feb 04, 2008 at 04:11PM
The final episode this week “The Chosen One” I did direct and I can tell you that it’s a single, half hour normal length episode – though that’s all that is normal about it...

Things with the BBC have turned, let’s say, quiet. I think we’re in a no-man’s land at the moment. Let’s see what the reaction is to the last episode. I remain hopeful and am prepared to do all I can to get the story finished.

That’s fantastic new about the petitions. Keep your powder dry and stay in touch!
Best Wishes

Joss

Young Dracula 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago spirited_away said…
okays, so last ep' sounds even better now, and its a shame theres no new news about a new series/1 off episode...
oh wel. at least /he/ cares
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago werepuppy said…
yeah, so very true...sad the BBC have turned quiet, lets hope they're just waiting to see reactions on the last eppy - bet a couple of them check of the fsan sites
over a year ago SESA said…
The last episode is called 'The Chosen One'. I think we all know what that means...
we do indeed
over a year ago babybell said…
It is going to be fantastic! It sad they have gone quite but i bet thre just waiting to see the next ep. Incase any of you dont know the summary theres going to be a war, a new slayer-kurt, and vald has to decide whether to save his family and except his fate or is this the end to vamps in stokely? sounds intense.
it really does, but an intense big bang of a finale is just what the show deserves!