Young Dracula First Kiss??

PrettyInPynk posted on Jan 27, 2008 at 03:17PM
Do you think Vlad should get his first kiss, I personally wouldn't deny it if it was me kissing him, but we're not all that lucky. I know most of you would say no, if you're like my best friend who practically fainted when i said Vlad might get his first kiss, but hopefully you won't.
XD
P.S. It was hilarious when she ran round the place screaming in boy's ears. She said.
"YOU'RE NOT A VAMPIRE! WHY WOULD I CARE WHAT YOU ARE IF YOU'RE NOT A VAMPIRE!" All the boys where freaked.

Young Dracula 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago crazyinlove2008 said…
so he's gonna get his first kiss is he?? omg!
over a year ago babybell said…
Really? lol! I think it should be a new character lol... i would be jealous of her!
over a year ago emeraldtears said…
OMG, It would be good for him to get his first kiss but I would be so so so jelous!
over a year ago PrettyInPynk said…
I thort they were holding audition but *tear* they're not, i heard that CHLOE would be his first kiss..... WHY OH WHY OH WHY! I'm not sure if he IS gonna get his first kiss or it's just a rumour? If you know plz tell me. or them, either works.
But chole is like so stuck up... plus it should be a vampire lol...
over a year ago spirited_away said…
shouldnt be chloe if thats right...i dont like her.
last edited over a year ago
Neither do i and they don't make a good couple... maybe chole and Vlad before season 2 , but Vlad after is just to bad and cool for her, even thugh hes relatively good for a vampire. He should become more evil and a vampire, then they should round what happens next well. Plus i want will to be a vampire, and still be going out with ingrid.
over a year ago werepuppy said…
Vlad to get his first kiss? Interesting...

As long as it's NOT Delila
Definetly not Delila... if you think about maybe chloe i cant think of anyone else.
ugh, she was a one off i heard in a sub-plot she got kicked out for bad behaviour, oh well, keep commenting guys! Means Alot
What do you mean, bad behaviour?
CHLOE and DELILAH are stuck up and they should have held auditions because I would be first in line!!!
Bad behaviour, she got blamed for everythin Ingrid did, could u believe it?
just found out, there's no KISS!! wooooooottt
phew.
panic over
yep... calm now... it just didnt fit into my hopes of what should happen VLAD>VAMPIRE>CHOSEN ONE is one of my main hopes and it just doesnt fit in my mind.
calm nice and calm, but no matter what he'll still be cute.Kiss or no kiss.
Yep, Vlad is tre sexy.
Vlad is v sxc
Vlad is completely 100% DGD!
DGD???? I think he's DDG
You know what? I have no idea what either of you are talking about, but vlad in the 2nd season is so sexy i just cant believe it.
neither do i...im gonna guess drop dead gorgeous?
coz he is
that would make sense, because it fits the intails and its true.
yes, it means drop dead gorgeouse. lol sorry for the confusion.
haha drop gead Dorgeous!!!
Im trying to reply to all the posts and ur not helping by not putting something i can reply to to!!!! /oh well...
lolzzzzzz he is so DDG!!! I would have him for my lunch... jking!!! ha!
I dont think you needed to post it three times!! But he is so cool and real sxc!
I'll stick with my original view. He is Drop gead Dorgeous! so much better than drop dead gorgeous.
i didn't,i wos on a diff pc and it post things three times.. it wasn't me.. countdown to last ever episode.... 3 days in counting....
over a year ago Abbibeach94 said…
lol i think he is DDG too lol i dnt want it to be last ep on fri! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (crying) x :] x
I want him to be in leather in the last ep, cose then when its ended i can watch it again and think wow hes fit, and then i wont get bored with it. Like insomnia i watched that again without thinking about it more thimes than any other ep.
uh huh, i would seriously lick my tv if he was.. jk
over a year ago zebidee123 said…
hmmm... I think it should be like this new vampire girl, sorry just want more VAMPIRE charaters in it, the only new ones are breathers so a vampire girl would be good.
I can't beleive it's OVER!! What would posess the people to stop making Young Dracula? I think it really should come on DVD..,and fast before teenage girls begin to rebel!
I can't beleive it's OVER!! What would posess the people to stop making Young Dracula? I think it really should come on DVD..,and fast before teenage girls begin to rebel!
over a year ago yherbhydjhwerg said…
no, he is going to get a kiss from a new girl.
over a year ago milla_indie said…
heart
It it going to be Erin, then? Since she is Vlad's new "love interest"? Well, I glad Gez is free, because then he can be MINE! <3<3<3<3 Well, he's really hot in the new season! *drools*
over a year ago naioka said…
heart
he's goin to have his first kiss with erin!!!!! i no he will