Young Dracula We Need Season 3!

cazwoof posted on Mar 12, 2010 at 06:40PM
How will we know if Ingrid's going to rule the house forever, will Vlad be OK? Will everyone find out about the vampires all over again, will Will come back to life? WE NEED SEASON 3! COMMENT NOW!

Young Dracula 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago VanessaV26 said…
crying
I don't know much,and the way Young Dracula ended gave a great opportunity to continue it . Years have passed and it’s obvious that new people or the same can make a new series as a sequel to Young Dracula. They (Hello producers, yes I am talking about you) can start at a point where Vlad already has his powers, has up took his vampire legacy. From there it can be shown as a flash back explaining what happened “how does Vlad have his complete powers?” “what happens to the ‘humans’?” and so on. Vlad can be evil he can be “good” or there can even be a feud between Vlad and Ingrid. And maybe Memories aren’t forgotten. And something worse can be at hand.
I don’t know there are endless possibilities to consider and for me to spew out suggestion is useless if no one is listening, or willing to continue the series. So if any one is out there reading this and has the ability to continue, please do. I mean it’s a shame YD ended where it did. I personally loved all that happen and the comedy mixed with the intense vampire underworld.
This is my opinion and if I have offended anyone, I am truly sorry for that’s not the way I want this interpreted. I am also sorry to have written so much that I dragged this. But if you’re still reading thank you for reading my rant until the end. (wow, that was something, huh?) ^-^
over a year ago loganblue8 said…
worried
im sooo wish to get a season 3 please gerran howell do it do it