Young Dracula back on the CBBC channel: Halloween theme

tourmaline posted on Oct 21, 2008 at 05:35PM
Because Halloween will be here soon the CBBC is bringing Young Dracula Back in the morning and in the afternoon. There will also be other vampire related shows and cartoons to be seen on this channel.

Young Dracula 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Quendy said…
Oh crap, I don't have CBBC :(
over a year ago tourmaline said…
I don't either. I expected these specials to be shown on BBC 1 too. But no :( Would have been much fun.
over a year ago emovamp said…
when are they on?
over a year ago LandM said…
Just watch them on BBCi player if you dont have the CBBC Channel...I do though! :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emovamp said…
so do i and i said that when the other eps were on but you cant get iplayer outside the uk
over a year ago Quendy said…
But luckely for me they are showing 4 eps today at SVTB or Barnkanalen = Childchannel, so I get to see them anyway :D
over a year ago Lylli said…
When are they on and which days? It's great they're replaying them.
over a year ago LandM said…
it was on today, actually...I think it was...quarter to 6(?) It was great seeing it on TV again! :)
over a year ago spirited_away said…
its really good theyre replaying them again. perhaps it'll get more people interested in it and bringing it back...or maybe im just getting a bit too hopeful.
i cant wait for them to be on :D ive not seen it for far too long [i cba watching it on the computer - tisnt as good]. yaaaay!!
over a year ago evanopsi said…
It's on at 5:45 on CBBC channel, not sure when its on in the morning though
over a year ago spirited_away said…
*squee* will be watching XD
over a year ago tourmaline said…
I have the eps of two seasons on my computer and I pod now. But watching the eps. on tv are certainly much more fun on a bigger screen.