Ugly Betty Shock! Season 4 Now Begins On Oct 16!!

waichingliu81 posted on Oct 02, 2009 at 08:08PM
those (idiots) at ABC have now pushed back the date for the season 4 premiere of ugly betty in US.

link

this was announced on michael ausiello's twitter page, 2 hours ago from today. darn it!

Ugly Betty 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snuggles8959 said…
angry
waichingliu81 - I read this earlier today & WTF is going on!!!. I was looking forward to the season premiere next week & started countingdown..now I need to start a new countdown again!! No real explaination by ABC on why...are they trying to get rid of the show?? Hopefully, this will be the last time!!!
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
'are they trying to get rid of the show??'

that's the impression i am getting from ABC- i have a feeling they don't care about ugly betty anymore and don't wish to be associated with it. if anything, they are trying to get this show cancelled and piss a lot of fans off. and what a way to insult us by moving the release date of the season 4 premiere to 2 weeks later.

the letters ABC should stand for something else other than american broadcasting corporation.
over a year ago BeSafe said…
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Arrggghhhh this makes me so mad! >_< I'm going to have to write these people, seriously what is there problem?!