True Blood COLD GROUND EPI - Oct 12 - Music by Lisbeth Scott - found it online

chillingrooves posted on Oct 20, 2008 at 05:19PM
Did you see the Oct. 12 episode called COLD GROUND? There was some music that I found out was called the "Pie Cry" remix by Lisbeth Scott and Nathan Barr and its ONLY AVAILABLE on download at

link

Once on the site, you can enter the SOOKIE PIE CONTEST to win a (real) pie (!), some free downloads and other stuff if you can answer the trivia question from the show - hmmmm…I watched that episode but not sure what flavor the pie was that Sookie ate - ANYONE?

Help! (wish I’d Tivo’d it so I could answer it!) – go fast - the contest ends October 26.
I didn’t realize Lisbeth Scott has performed on over 100 soundtracks including Spielberg's "Munich," "The Passion of the Christ", Disney’s “The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe", "Prince Caspian" and so many more. If you like Liz Frazer, Dead Can Dance, Cocteau Twins, etc....you’ll love Lisbeth Scott.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHAT PIE SOOKIE ATE!

and get the download here (don't forget to register to get free downloads!)
link

True Blood 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chillingrooves said…
Be the first to hear Lisbeth Scott's "Peace on Earth" NEW Xmas Release at Kosmic Music. Her latest HOT single "Take Me Home" (the original version vs. the True Blood aired remix) will be featured on her upcoming release.
Go to www.kosmicmusic.com and listen to her current smash hit "Take Me Home" today!
"Peace on Earth" Available November 25th at KOSMIC MUSIC!!!

[IMG]link