Total Drama World Tour What Do You Guys Think Of The New Contestants?

dXcFan14 posted on Apr 13, 2010 at 11:14PM
Just a place to vent out all our feelings of the two new contestants~ Alejandro and Sierra~ and what we think will happen in the new season (:

Total Drama World Tour 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dXcFan14 said…
I love Sierra, i think she's going to be an AWESOME contestant and i find it funny what happens in the preview between her and Cody. Could something happen there? Maybe... i hope so... i love...
1) Duncan and Courtney
2) Sierra and Izzy and Cody
3) Noah
(:
Who are YOUR favourite characters?
over a year ago TDIlover226 said…
I think I'm going to love Sierra! I'm not sure about Alejandro yet, but I'm not one to judge the character before we even see much of him.

My faves are below, Lulz.
I think I'm going to love Sierra! I'm not sure about Alejandro yet, but I'm not one to judge the char
Lol, im not really sure what to think about Alejandro yet either... xD
mischievous
And that picture is sooooooo cute!!!!
over a year ago james55 said…
sierra seems wierd
alejandro he seems pretty cool but not as good as duncan

tdilover226 i like noah cody an

dxcfan14 great choice of favourites
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago creativegirl31 said…
cloudy
SIERRA ROCKS!!!!! Look at my icon! Alejandro seems.... Well.... I'm not going to like him. I can already see it now.
last edited over a year ago
Thank you james55, lol, they have always been my faves and always will be. creativegirl31, i totally know how you feel, i didn't like the look of "pretty boy" Justin at first and now i hate him, hate him with a passion. Lol, i know he's just a cartoon character, but still, i hate him xD lol xP Alejandro just seems that little bit more up his own a** than Justin and he reminds me of a bunch of dudes i hate from school Dx "/ :L
over a year ago totaldramarox said…
Well I pretty much think alejandro is a mix of Justin and Duncan, so I don't think I'll like him. Sierra is going to be one of my new favorite characters! my fave characters are:
1) Courtney
2) Sierra
3) Gwen
I can't wait to see all the new DxGxC drama!