Tokyo Mew Mew Plz Read! If ur 13 and under

gongui34 posted on Sep 23, 2009 at 11:21PM
Ok, this sounds a little stupid...but i was wandering if we could be friends? I mean if you live anywhere in Dayton or riverside....maybe Huber Hights too.

But I LOVE Tokyo mew mew.....it's just that I don't have any friends that like the same stuff that i do. I've always wanted to go to be in a Cosplay and stuff....do fun stuff. Plz...at least think about it?? We could make videos and stuff about Tokyo mew mew...and other stuff. My youtube account username is "gongui34"

last edited on Apr 13, 2010 at 10:15PM

Tokyo Mew Mew 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gongui34 said…
cake
we could also like maybe get all of the costumes and weapons and make a cafe and stuff...plz everyone! Make me dream come true!!!!!!! well, it's sorta my dream ya. we could have cake too????
worried
over a year ago lettucelokalike said…
cake
i'm 12 right now and i LOVE LOVE LOVE tokyo mew mew! I have ALWAYS wanted to be in a cosplay 2. i'm making my own youtube video to! and i'm making my own costumes and stuff. AND I LOVE CAKE!!!
yay! what kind of cake should we have? lol
over a year ago azumarill said…
cake
Tokyo mew mew rox my sox

Cake

I wanna do a cosplay sooo bad!
wink
Yes it is...
over a year ago TokyoMewMewGrl said…
smile
i luv tokyo mew mew but cannot giv away my age but lets say i am younger than 14
over a year ago animecrazy110 said…
hmmm
I am exactly 14 and Really want the Ichigo uniform! :( I have Sailor Jupiter's uniform from Sailor Moon Super episode 18 I LOVE tokyo mew mew too and the whole Cafe Idea sounds awesome! But i live in North Carolina :/
over a year ago fun123fun said…
me to i relly want to be in a cosplay!
*sigh* well maybe....we will meet one day...in the future...ill be waiting lol jk. but have any of u guys seen mermaid melody or Shugo Chara?
i saw mermaid melody
do you have a web cam becuse my aunts have one
yes, what program do u use when u use the webcam? (*sigh* srry if tht was kinda confusing) i mean programs like skype or...msn i think?
over a year ago mewmewadicct said…
We could be friends i love Tokyo mew mew and ive been in a cosplay it was actually a Tokyo mew mew (i wasnt exactly init i made the costumes) Im 12 maybe we could be friends
oh so you make costumes? 0.0 I've been trying but havn't had a lot of time to learn and stuff latley -.-

Yes it would be kewl to be frenz (: What costumes do you make?
over a year ago MewMewMomoko said…
heart
OH WAIT I LOVE TOKYO MEW MEW TO HELL IM IN LOVE WITH IT I SAw IT AT
4 years OLD
over a year ago dreamfighter201 said…
blush
uhh.. sure
over a year ago blossom1111 said…
smile
hi im actually 13 but this is my older sisters account she gave it to me
smile
im actually 13 but this is my older sisters account
i have a tokyo mew mew coustume i have ichigos coustume,lettuces coustume,mints coustume all i need is puddings and zukoru my grandma made them for me
over a year ago WinxRocks said…
Actually,I'm 12(This October),and this is my cousin account. And she use my name(Sekar Prakasita Pachirayya). But,I dunno where to get Zakuro's costume. Yeah,I'm from Indonesia. LOL
Ahhh kewl kewl. Indonesia is kewl haha. Im half Thai and I really wanna go back to Thailand or go to Korea, China, or Japan. Currently im 14. i recently went to OhayoCon, it was my first and I was so thrilled!!! XDDD I went wit my fren and we nearly fainted in the dealers room ^^"