The Heroes of Olympus Our camp halfblood 2 by daniela2mimi

daniela2mimi posted on May 26, 2011 at 10:55PM
So I made a new installment since my last one was getting boring...
so in this one you get to do more stuff like go on quests and do anything like the last one but in this version you get to make up a situation and ask two other campers to go ON A QUEST with you while everyone at camp does uhh something.

1 CHOOSE A PARENT(2 if you want):
Hades-daniela2mimi& Perseus54321-dezzypoo--dancergirl78-
1hades1

Poseidon-Talkitiv4Thalia& percyLover101&Avert_thy_Eyes & LeoValdez-- posidon74----- Alvin2442

Zeus-rapunzeleah123--NeBuLaE_LoVe

Ares -

Aphrodite-precious211. & venus143

Hunter of Artemis -partypony ------demigoddessrlz(Athena)

Apollo-kaylap1410

Athena -Athenabeth-shadirby-

Athena101-pink-bookworm

Persephone-daniela2mimi&Perseus54321

Trivia-amazingpercy

Hestia-

Dyonisis-

Demeter-Talkitiv4Thalia

Hermes-Alex13126

Hera-

Vulcan-jenny70448

Nemesis-
If there are any others just tell me.

2 NAME-
daniela2mimi-danny
Perseus54321-Jake Mort
Alex13126-Alex
partypony-ally or PP
kaylap1410-kayla
Talkitiv4Thalia-T.T
percyLover101-hon
amazingpercy-kristen
Athenabeth-lily
Avert_thy_Eyes-Michelle
iamawesome77-Jack
LeoValdez-leo
rapunzeleah123-Anna
dezzypoo-Ruby Black
shadirby-Scarlet Simmons
pink-bookworm-Shai
jenny70448-Dayanara
posiden-dalton
Luvseaweedbrain-aoife(poseidon)
Kgirl925-viki(zeus and trivia)
percy99jackson-Paul(poseidon)
bomber10-Drake Lumiere(apollo)
anaklusmus16-joy(ceres)
DeathAndHades -Hayden(hades)
Raiden646-david
Venus143-Jesse
Lowy03-Lolah(athena)
dancergirl78-Leah
NeBuLaE_LoVe -Summer Walker
Persephone16-Izabel-apollo and trivia
Athena101 -Zack
1hades1-Alex(male)
Alvin2442-Alvin
demigoddessrlz-Heaven

ENJOY..
last edited on May 28, 2012 at 06:17PM

The Heroes of Olympus 5606 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 5606

over a year ago daniela2mimi said…
Goes to the pavilion and starts eating pasta while tellin my dead soldiers(my dad gave to me)how to find a monsters weak spot.
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
Alex, Hermes, and I use 2 knives called προσδιορίζεται (determined)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
Parents: Pluto Proserpina (Roman)
Name: Jake Mort
Weapon: Key/Stygian Iron sword named Umbro

this is a character from my story the Roman Titan War (except for the Proserpina part)
sets Ares cabin on fire, then blames the Stolls
YAY I HAVE A BROTHER!BROTHER RIGHT?
*goes to the venus cabin and blackmails them to give me a foot rub!*
aphrodite girls are good at massages...
mischievous
*he is bored because no one is posting on anything*
after Ares cabin is rebuilt I light it on fire again
Is someone blaming my bros? Thts my job! :)

*sets arrows on fire and shoots at random targets*(Not very good with a bow and arrow) *hands bow and arrows to Chris and turns invisible*
tricks Alex into signing a contract saying 'I allow Tantalus to be my life coach' have fun with that! *laughs evilly*
Glad I signed your name instead :)

Sorry can't trick a daughter of Hermes!!
Well, I just did because, demigods have Dyslexia, so you read it wrong, it actually said 'I will be awesome if Alex isn't' ha-ha I win
over a year ago partypony said…
Parents: n/a
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS

Name: If you're a friend of mine, call me Ally. If not, call me PP.

Weapons: Bows and arrows

Now let's see...

*wanders into forest*
Two words- invisible ink :D
Six words: skeletons put you in the lake
Anyone want to do like a quest?
Sweet I love swimming :-)
*slaps forehead* uses Greek Fire on you then skeletons drown you in the lake!
*danny waves her hand and the skeletons go away* Did I mention I'm good friends with your sister?
distracts Danny with ice cream drowns you in lake again
zzz
Wanders out of the forest, pushes Jake into the lake, and helps Alex out. Walks away and wanders back into forest.
does anyone wanna go on a quest?

does anyone know what to do except tricking people?

*goes in the forest with my soldiers and do simon says*

"Simon says act like a chicken and scream"Danny rocks"

"danny rocks"

I love my birthday presents.(soldier skeletons)
smile
I can write quests for you if you want. I think I have time.
yes ok i wanna be part of the quest.who else?
I'll go

*gets my friend to freeze the lake so Jake doesnt get out*
one more person.do we just write a story or actually do it?i need you guys to tell me which is better.
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
So to join I just say my name and parent and weapons?

Kayla
Apollo (because I <3 singing) (can I be a shadowhunter too? Hehe TMI meet Percy Jackson! Oh Jace, you lovely jerk)
And I have bow and arrows (do they have to have a name?) (hehe I am like Katniss Everdeen kicking butt)

*goes to cabin to secretly belt out Adele*

Can I go on a quest? I have nothing to do! I am singing Adele right now because I am so bored! I mean I have trained with Miss (or Mrs. since she gets married in the end) Everdeen herself. I could be helpful. Plus, apparently a lot of people find me as Athena's daughter too.
I am Apollo though! I am way to crazy and fun to be Athena!
K so we have 3 people do we do the quest or just write a story(each person one chapter)on what happens.
*sings sweet Caroline*
Red Soxs baby! We may live in NY but I will always be a Soxs fan. Can I burn Annabeth's Yankee cap before we go on quest? And don't we have to go to Rachel first? I think we should each write off each other. One of us can write the prophecy (can that not be me? I am not the best poet) and then we just write like normally but we are on a quest. You should post on quest before every post when you are on one until you come back. Is that fine?

*walks to Rachel's cave*
3 shall go to a no mans land
To save the goddess wrapped in chains
To watch an ally perish in sand
Beware of the inner vain

Yeah not the best but whateva :P
It's good but I don't want to die! I just came into this forum!
Nothing else would ryhme!! Maybe its a dryad or something?!?
make it a daughter of venus who dies...what i just dont like them,
hmmm
... Alex, i sense a hidden meaning in your prophecy... But thats probably just me... Right?
Yeah just you. I have no hidden meanings execpt maybe for the last one. The top part I entirely made up out of the blue.
you forgot that Hades is in control of the river of black fire in the underworld *melts lake* I tell Mr.D you sneaked out of camp so he turns you into a shrub! *I hide you where I don't even know*
Wait when did I sneak out of camp?

*gets dad to change me back*
Alex never sneaked out she is going on a quest with Danny and me. We have Rachel's prophecy and everything! Gods why do you hate Alex so much, Jake?

*go to cabin to pack those tooth brushes that play music while you brush, my sheet music, clothes that I bought from Forever 21 the day I sneaked out of camp (I could NOT stand those orange clothes anymore. I may not be in Aphordite but I do NOT want to stay single forever), my bow and arrows that are magically enchanted to turn into a small necklace version, and then runs out of room in bag.*

*goes to Aphordite cabin to talk Piper into letting me "borrow" her golden backpack that can hold anything.*

*goes back to cabin to pack more crap am going to need. Ends up getting way to messy.*

*goes to Athena cabin to ask Annabeth to make the backpack neater. She says, "ok but I won't be done until tomorrow." Kayla sighs and then stares at Yankees cap. Shakes her head and walks away.*

*goes to Danny and Alex to ask if it is ok to wait until tomorrow to leave for quest.*
I know she didn't sneak out I lied as a prank, and it started with the prank of tricking her to sign a contract that said 'I allow Tantalus to be my life coach' then I got pushed in the lake! *sneaks out of camp and summons hellhound* it's good to be bad
*turns invisible and starts to pack*
Can't forget my knives.*puts knives in sheath on my belt* Yeah I turned invsible cuz I wanna pack in peace. (I really dont want my bros or Jake to bother me)
Can I join?
I'll stalk you if you don't let me join XD
honestly Alex, I GIVE UP! Besides you guys have got your own problems cuz I think Conner and Travis are getting attacked by my heelhound while I'm in a mall in Arizona far away
@partypony I don't care really. Ask Alex or Danny. Their pretty much in charge of it. I just want to make it more interesting with my singing and my Katniss Everdeen like moves! Hehe!

*puts on the nerdy, once 3D glasses (I took out the lens) that I stole from the movies yesterday when I went to watch Kung Fu Panda 2.*
Hurry up Annabeth I am in the mood now!

*goes to find Jake in the forest with hellbounds and sighs*
really, Jake? Burry the hacet! Plus, I am on Alex's side...
*shoots hellbounds with my amazing archery skills. Then takes out my love arrows that the Aphordite girls made for me on Valentines day because they don't hate me, and shoots Jake in the butt with one and he falls for a shrub and he takes the shrub everywhere, but first his cabin, while I sit down and start laughing.*

How was that Alex? I am a worthy of your adorable brothers that are huge pranksters. If not, I will find the institue and ask Jace to dump Clary. I mean we are in NY. Can we go to Taki's? Jace says it's the best restaurant in NY!
*takes arrow out* what the Hades did I do to you?
I was pranking Alex! And I gave up, I just wanted Conner and Travis to get eaten! *goes to Aphrodite cabin to hit on some girls* and I can't bury the hatchet, Conner and Travis stole mine, which is why I want them to get eaten!
Oh come on the Stoll brothers are so damn adorable! And I needed archery practice. I was getting bored of non-moving targets. They are too easy. Like you. I thought hitting you in the butt would be harder. Oh well. I wish there is something that can move faster. Maybe I will try to hit Jace in the butt with a love arrow. Oh by the by, Jake, the Aphordite girls wanted me to tell you that your cute. Please don't be another victim of them though. They like walking over boys easily. Darn it, if they were only hunters. Nah none of them can shot arrows with accuracy, trust me I have tried teaching them. The only thing I got against you is that you were picking on Alex and we are close for people that meet each other randomly on the Internet. Now I will go help Will get over his broken chariot. He is still mad at Annabeth for braking it. She really needs to fix it. That reminds me that I should go check on Piper's backpack. I will be back. Gods I love these nerdy glasses.
I dont mind if you date them but I gotta warn you they cant use silverwear.
*after a few phone numbers and a few slaps in the face and getting called a pervert, walks to arena to beat up Stoll brothers since they somehow killed my monster*
Would you please stop attacking people, Jake? I kind of want to date Conner. He makes me laugh and is smexy. Hey Alex do you think he likes nerdy glasses? 8)
I'm not attacking them, I only fought them once, the other times were indirect and I'll stop now, I've got a phone call to make anyways *shadow travels away*
Mine keep disappearing so I'll say yes

Wait would Hera's kids act like?
*wakes up from nap and realize that i missed all the fun.Goes pack everything and tell my soldiers to pack some extra weapons with them(yep my undead or dead soldiers are coming!).*
So tomorrow is the quest so im going to make sure i wake up bright and early.
*Put on my blue casual dress with my jacket on top.goes to sword practice and"accidently"throw my sword at a aphrodite kid*
Like I said,aphrodite bothers me.
I am going to Taki's anyone want to come? I am going to tell Chiron right now so you better make up your guys minds soon!

Hehe! Yay, Conner likes nerdy glasses. Will you see if he likes me back Alex? If not I have another target to practice one, hehe *laughs evilly*