The Heroes of Olympus Battle for the cupcake of dentiny

Asmadasahater posted on May 14, 2011 at 04:26AM
In this game you try to get the cupcake. The person who gets the cupcake on post 100 win.

Rules: yes they suck.
1 No killing (no that you can anyway)
2 No sore losers
3 No sore winners
4 You can go anywhere
5 You can only use stuff in the PJO or HoO books.
6 Good luck

Throwing the cupcake in the air.
It lands on the roof of the Athena cabin

Get Ready.

On your mark.

Go.

The Heroes of Olympus 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
*Runs and grabs a spare cupcake and throws it.* Tee-hee XD
*Grabs a ladder and runs to the top of Athena Cabin!*
BOO-YAH! XD
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
I kick over your ladder. (Yes I can do what I want)
Grab the ladder and climb to the roof.
I get the CupCake and throws it inside the hypnos cabin.

YEAH. I'm Mean. Thats how the cookie crumbles.
over a year ago Crazy4Thalia2 said…
Runs into the Hypnos cabin
Grads the cupcake from under Clovis's bed.
Calls for Festus.
Rides to the Wolf House.
You can't beat me.
over a year ago precious211 said…
cool
i take the pegaus blackjack, and we ride all the way to california. i use jason grace to help me find the wolf house, then i steal the cupcake away from you when you aren't looking, and hop back onto blackjack, where we go to las vegas to spend the night, and i hide it inside my top notch security system burglur safe thingy. with cops patrolled outside as well as, empousii, griffins, demigods, and a drakon. and it is loaded with a bunch of traps, ha beat that!
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
rainy
*uses Annabeths smarts AND invisibility hat to get the cupcake and run to the empire state building and rides 600 floors to olympus and hides behind Zeus*
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
i get thalia to help me get by zeuse and run down the 600 floors. once i reach the bottom i run to hades and in persepohe's garden(sorry about the spelling). 100 hellhound protect me there along with nico.
cool
I use BIANCA to convince nico to be on my side, then he calls off the hellhound, then i use melony's exit from the under world, and run into percy jackson who helps me hide by asking posiedon to hide me and the cucake. i am undeafteable!!
over a year ago partypony said…
Forces percy to tell me where precious is hiding.
Sneaks in, grabs the cupcake, knocks out precious for good measure.
Runs away.
Jumps off a cliff.

HAHA!
cool
How dare you write that you knock me out,i'll get you back.
at the bottom of the cliff is sea, and i am a daughter of posiedon, so i jump of the cliff too, then i use the waves to crash over you, so you and the cupcake are separated then i quickly grab the cupcake, and then i summon the ophitorus and it transports me to polyphemus cave, where i hide the cupcake under a sheep, and then polyphemus closes his cave. again beat that i am too good for you!
!!
rainy
*Pokes out Polyphemus' eye and asks zeus to use lightning to move the boulder, watches boulder get blast to peices, find the cupcake and run like hades to camp half blood where I jump on Blackjack and get him to flyaway*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
I get Zetes and Calais to fly up there, steal the cupcake then give it to me. I go down to the underworld, throw the cupcake in the River Phlegathon where it burns eternally. And lastly since Kronos is is my slave forever and can't go against me no matter what, he stopped time, so no one gets it!
laugh
I am kronos's daughter so that means that i manage time to, so i go back in time steal the cupcake from you when you are aobut to throw it in the river, then i throw the cupcake in the river lethe for no apparent reason.
Grabs popcorn and sits down and watches everyone. "Hehe Suckers..." Puts popcorn in my mouth. Hands my friend Cailey, Daughter of Apollo, and Lillie, daughter of Dionysus some popcorn I poped from my hand. (Im daughter of Hestia. I can do that XD)
Daughter-ofzeus: this is a cupcake not a muffin.
rainy
Asmadasahater: i was eating a muffin at the time...i got confused...hehe SORRY!!
*swwops down and graps CUPCAKE before its thrown in the river Lethe and travels out of the Underworld and goes and hides in Medusas Statue shop*
*Sighs* I better go grab it. Be back! *Gets up and runs to Medusa's. "HEhe" *Grabs cupcake and tried to burn it.
rainy
*sprays PenelopeWolf1 with water and steals the cupcake and goes and jumps off of a cliff before landing on a pegases and riding off*
I chase daughter-ofzeus and steals the cupcake.
I give the cupcake to Leo, who runs into a cabin and sets the cabin and himself on fire.
(The cupcake can't be destroyed)
I keep feeding the fire so nobody (Ha Ha, The sea of Monsters.) can get to it without wearing Medea sunblock 2000 (or is it 5000?)

Try that!
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
I call Percy who creates a massive wave and puts Leo and the cabin out. I grab the cupcake and make it invisible, and throw it into a huge pool of cupcakes.
over a year ago afailname said…
big smile
Wow^thats a hard one
I get people to help me eat all the cupcakes then feel around untill we find it, then run away with the cupcake to the garden of (i forget who they are but there Zoe's sisters you know the one with the apple tree ?) And hide behind landon (sorry for the spelling )
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
big smile
i get hera to call off ladon and i punch you onconscience and steal the muffin. then i give the mufin as a sacrafice to steve, our favorite little minio from despicable me. GAME OVER!
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
laugh
you gave it to steve i would have given it to the unicorn lover in despicable me.
i ask vector to go to steve and knock him out.vector trys to eat it but i shoot him with his parana gun i take the muffin and go to san deigo [even doh i have no idea where it is]
and have a beer