The Heroes of Olympus The Gods Read The Lost Hero

partypony posted on Jan 01, 2011 at 02:29AM
DISCLAIMER-
Do I look like a middle-aged male American to you? I'm about as far as you can get to not being RR.

Title: The Gods Read The Lost Hero
Rating: T 'cause I'm paranoid.
Type: I think it's comedy/adventure/fantasy, or something of the sort.
Characters: The Olympians, the cast of The Lost Hero.
Sypnosis: A mysterious package arrives at Mount Olympus, sent by yours truly. What happens when the gods read The Lost Hero before the events happened?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N, in case you hadn't noticed, I discontinued this... Sorry about that, I just couldn't find the motivation to write anymore. And writing without having fun is very... trying? Yeah...
And please, LEAVE THIS FORUM ALONE. STOP COMMENTING. IT IS ABANDONED, AND I PLAN FOR IT TO BE AT THE VERY BACK OF THE FORUM SECTION WHERE NO ONE CAN FIND IT -AND THAT CAN'T HAPPEN IF ALL OF YOU KEEP COMMENTING ON IT!
I'm sorry for that outburst, but really, just leave it. The reason it's discontinued is because I don't have time to go on my laptop to write, and really, school is getting harder and harder without the distraction of writing a fanfic that will most likely take more than a year to finish, and that's only if I post one chapter a week, which is nearly impossible with my schedule. I might bring back this forum next summer (if I'm still here), but for now, just leave it alone.

~partypony
last edited on Nov 05, 2011 at 06:43PM

The Heroes of Olympus 536 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...