The Heroes of Olympus My Version Of How Percy And Annabeth Come Together Again

bookeater posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 06:22AM
Annabeth
Annabeth was walking along the lie of the forest of camp rome when 3 guys popped out of the trees and said "what r u doing here no tress passing allowed" as they grabbed her by the arm. Jason shouted coldy " LEAVE HER ALONE". Leo backed him up on this by saying :YA LET HER GO ( 0h man i is drinking rootbeer right now it is sooooo gooood) Pipper drew her sword.
I cried out " let us c percy plz let us see percy. The 3 guys stopped and said to each other in roman " she knows percy" and guy 2 said how and then guy 3 said oh well percy will know what to do. "ok but u will have to wait untill he is done training" they said while they let go of annabeth. Piper sleathed her sword.
we walked through the forest to a camp. there was a ton of kids fighting each other but they only saw a little of them cause they turned and entered into a huge stadimun ( sorry if i spelled that wrong). We sat down in the stands and saw only 1 one standing in the middle of the stadiman.
Percy
Percy Jackson was standing in the middle of the standaman in full armor with riptide out ready to train hard todAY. " bring then out' i shouted. that meant to released all the monsters we caught today so i could kill them.
Millions of monsters came toward me. I raised riptide and cried " lets get in on" and attack. I was on automatuc slash doge the hellhounds were to easy.
"bring the bad boys out" I shouted getting excited. Then huge gIANts and harys and hellhoungd and 1 mean chimra came out of every enterance.
I was ready now.
Annabeth
Is that percy asked piper. I dunno i said but when the guy raised jis sword and attacked millions of monsters then i knew an d i said yes thats him.
I was watching my boyfrined now. i havent seen him in almost 2 months now. does he remember me?

The Heroes of Olympus 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...