The Heroes of Olympus Tears

JJFlowers posted on Jun 07, 2012 at 11:45PM
Main Characters: Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Leo, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Reyna

Oc's:Lillian:Jillian:Aquamarine:Emerald

Lillian (Lilly) Orange hair, Grey eyes; Daughter of Hephaestus; Fire User

Jillian (Jilly) Blond hair streaked icy blue, Icy blue eyes; Daughter of Hecate; Can Control Ice

Aquamarine (Aqua) Blood-red hair, Ocean blue eyes; Daughter of Hades; Blessed by Poseidon

Emerald (Emmi) Black hair streaked red, Sea green eyes; Daughter of Poseidon; Blessed by Hades

Summary: It's been 5 years after the giant war. At first everything is at peace. Jason and Piper recently got married, Percy and Annabeth are engaged, Hazel and Frank are still dating, and Leo somehow ended up with Reyna. The trouble starts when 4 girls come to camp. They are fine for the first few weeks, till Leo becomes close friends with Emmi. Soon, they fall for each other. When Reyna catches them together in the park after Leo canceled their date, she consults Rachel. When Rachel tells her that she is sworn to secrecy, Reyna looks to Octavian. Pretty soon, the other couples all around the demigod town are having problems, and it's up to the four new girls to stop the madness before it becomes worst than the 2 previous wars.

I own the plot and a few characters. Rick Riordan owns the rest.

My other... forum... Dead by Day Alive by Night

link

last edited on Jun 08, 2012 at 12:56AM

The Heroes of Olympus 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dog_lover20 said…
Sounds cool post soon
over a year ago JJFlowers said…
Prologue

Overall, it was peaceful. Jason and Piper had come back from their 'trip' (as they called it) to Hawaii. Piper had shattered glass with her scream when she found out that Percy and Annabeth were engaged, Dakota still has the glass in his skin to prove it. Hazel and Frank are glad that they finished the whole Sammy/Leo thing. Speaking of Leo, the story begins when he meets one of the four new campers that night, and that is also the start of the end of all hope inside Camp Olympus.

I know, short. But I was to lazy- I mean tired to write more.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Riptide688 said…
This sounds good, I LOVE LEO <3
over a year ago Dog_lover20 said…
Awesome Post Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo is awesome:D
I love how Piper shattered glass when she found out Percy and Annabeth were engaged