The Heroes of Olympus Mark Of Athena

avatarfan800 posted on May 03, 2012 at 02:58AM
Disclaimer: all rights to Rick Riordan Jason i was nervous. I walked over to Annabeth,"are you okay?" I asked. "Just nervous. What if he met someone else or doesnt remember me.?" She asked. I put a hand on her shoulder,"its going to be fine."
I heard Leo yell,"we have now arrived. Everyone needs armor and a weapon. These romans look hostile." He said with a huge grin.
"Jason, i hope your right."she said.
Annabeth
the ship hasnt landed yet, but she scanned the crowd. A small group of people in white togas where coming this way. Wait, not everyone has white togas, two people had purple capes. A girl with dark eyes and reddish brown hair. She looked odly familiar. Then she saw the other kid, jet black hair, and green eyes that looked like the ocean. Percy.
annabeth took a couple of steps back, then, with a running start, she dove off the side of the ship, Jason running after me.
i was about to hit the ground so iwent into a graceful roll. I landed up on my feet. "Hi im Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena." The romans didnt look impressed," . . . and offical architecht of Olympus." I added. Just then i saw him. He was moving towards me. I didnt know i had my knife out, or pay attention to Jason calling my name. I ran towards him and gave Percy a hug then kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and said one thing, "hey wise girl. I missed you."

The Heroes of Olympus 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago avatarfan800 said…
CHAPTER TWO: LEO
Leo walked out of the ship. This place was huge, but it felt unwelcoming. He went towards Jason and Piper. He saw Annabeth hugging a boy with jet black hair, sea green eyes, and a huge grin plastered on his face. Jason was talking to a girl with reddish brown hair and dark eyes. After finishing her conversation, she yelled "Romans let us welcome our guests, and treat them as we would each other. Now back to your normal scedule."
Then we all introduced ourselves. Then Reyna said she had to go, then told Percy to give us a tour. Then Reyna told a boy and a girl who Leo vaugley remembered to continue there regular scedule also.
Percy then said, "you probally dont know who i am, but im Percy Jackson."
"Dude, everyone talks about you at camp. We know who you are." I said.
we all laughed. Percy began the tour, but was only really talking to Annabeth. I didnt want to listen because it might sound like i was easedropping, so i just looked around. We walked around for a while, until Percy said ir was time for dinner.
we were all eating, when we heard several people scream. A large black object was decending from the sky, and going right towards Percy.
big smile
CHAPTER THREE: PERCY
"Blackjack!" I yelled.
sup, boss? Where u been? I heard his voice in my head.
Ive been here blackjack. I said trying not to laugh.
everyone was starring at me in awe. Then i heard Reyna yell, "Percy, where did u get a pegasus?"
"Its okY Reyna. Blackjack is a old friend of mine." I replied.
This girl annoying u boss, cause i can get rid of her for you. Blackjack said.
i tried to hide my smile, nah, shes okay.
I took Blackjack to the stables, then wispered, "ill bring you sugar cubes later."
JASON
we were only going to stay the night, so i went to bed to get somw sleep. Hopefully my dreams are peaceful i thought. How wrong i was.
Join me Jason. This quest will fail. You cant trust them. Aspecially that daughter of Athena. Gaea said.
never. I replied.
you will soon, or perish. She yelled.
i woke sweating. I hate her, i thought.
smile
Enjoy, and please comment.

CHAPTER 4: PIPER

We headed off towards Camp Half-Blood. Reyna, a guy named Octavian, Gwen, Bobby, and two other romans i didnt konw came with us. Percy looked even more nervous than the romans. Octavian just looked mad. Just then we landed at the beach of camp. Per y started to go towards the Big House when a counch horn blew. We got surrounded by the campers, and i swear i heard Octavian say we were under attack. All the campers raised Percy into the air. They ignored everyone else. They started to carry him to the big house when Chiron came out with a huge smile.

"Percy! Percy! PERCY!" everyone cheered.
"The hero of Olympus has returned!"Chiron yelled. Everyone cheered even more. I looked over at Jason. He starred at Percy in dislike. I walked over to him, put a hand on his shoulder, and smiled.

JASON

Jason was jealous of Percy. He got a lot better welcome back greeting than Jason. It wasnt fair. Jason beat the titan Krios. What did Percy do? Lead everyone into battle? How many died? Personaly i dont think Percys a hero. I was better at sword fighting, and i was going to prove it. Tonight at capture the flag. Be ready Percy. All your glory will go away when everyone realizes im better.

Everyone ate early. At sunset we got ready for the game. The teams were me, Reyna, Bobby, Gwen, Drew, Piper, Leo, and some others Percy didnt know the name of versus Percy, Annabeth, Clarrisse, the Stoll brothers,
Sorry about that

Hazel, Frank, and some others from camp half-blood. Chiron explained the rules. Reyna, me, and Gwen were on offense. leo and Piper were gaurding the flag. The horn blew and the games started. Jason ran. He dodged anyone who got in his way. He saw Annabeth locked in combat with Reyna. I snuck up past Annabeth, and hit her on the head with the butt of my sword. She fell to the ground on conscience. Percy saw me do that to Annabeth and charged.
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
mischievous
plz post
Chapter 5: PERCY
percy was down right mad. He couldnt believe Jason just did that. Percy charged him at full speed. Percy slashed and sliced. I was doing the basics. Jason was stabbing like a Roman. Percy easily dodged his attacks.
then Jason said, "I am going to take you down. Your a horrible fighter!"
Then Percy started to do his signiture moves. He rolled onto the ground and slashed Jasons back. Blood was coming out. it wasnt a deep cut, but it wasnt shallow either. Jason cried out in pain. I kicked him in the stomach forcing him to the ground.
"How can you beat me?! I defeated the titan Krios!" he belowed in anger.
"yeah?" Percy teased,"well i defeated the titan Kronos! i ended the war! i Defeated another titan too. i even challenged Atlas! Heck, i even fought and won against Ares when i barely new how to hold a sword!" percy finished.
Horror and awe spread across Jasons face at the same time. then Percy knocked him out. I pulled Annabeth to safety, the called a medic over. then i took her magical Yankees hat, and put it on dissappearing. I didnt even notice Reyna watch our battle in awe.
i went up to the flag with ease, then i had some water hit Piper and Leo so they would think i was in front of them. Then i took the flag and sprinted across the creek. We won.
Everyone cheered. the kids from camp Half-Blood picked me up. Thats when i heard a fimiliar voice say, "well done Seaweed Brain."
i turned around to see Thalia with a group of Hunters behind her. "thanks."
(please comment)
big smile
ill try to post again later
laugh
Chapter 6: Leo

What just happened? leo wondered. one minute he was guarding the flag, the next he saw Percy sprinting away with the flag. He also remembered one girl. Hazel. She looked so fimiliar, but he couldnt remember why. She was really pretty.
Jason just woke up with a really bad headache thanks to Percy. I was just glad Percy didnt do that to me. Percy was sitting on the side of Annabeths bed. She was just waking up to. they started talking. Reyna and Piper were sitting next to ezch other by Jason deliberately not looking at each other. I decided to go find Hazel.
Her and this guy named Frank were talking. I walked up to her.
i put on my best charming smile and said,"Hello Hazel. Congradulations on the win. You fought spectacularly."
Frank glarred at me. i took a step back.
"hey, Sam- i mean Leo. hows it going."
"Good. uh . . . yeah i gotta go." i said running off. Hazel almost called me Sammy. My real name from my past. Now he knows why she looked familiar. She was from his past that he swore to never speak of.
(please comment)
mischievous
cool keep postin
tongue
(i know Reyna isnt part of the seven, but i wanted to include this)

Chapter 7: Reyna

Reyna loved the Greek Camp. It was different from Camp Jupiter though. At camp jupiter everything was serious. you did what you were told or you suffered the consiquences. At camp half-blood you chose what activities you wanted to do. You where sorted into cabins based off of your godly parent. Here everyone was layed back and where constantly joking around. It wasnt as strict. Here everyone was like family. Reyna marveled how wonderful everything was here. She could even go canoeing! at camp jupiter no one really went boating. romans feared water. Reyna went down by the beach. Percy was sitting in the water. i walked down by him.
"are you okay Percy? you seem sad." i asked.
"i dont konw. its just got back, and i already have to leave in a couple days. i really miss this place, and . . . ." he couldnt finish.
"your afraid you wont come back." i finished for him. he nodded. i felt sorry for him. "percy, you will come back. i know it. Jason used to be the best fighter i know. But know its you. Percy, you will save the day. i konw it."
"thanks Reyna." he said.
"now come on. Annabeth is fully recovered.
we walked up to the infermary. everyone was laughing and talking. Hazel and Frank werew talking to Annabeth. She looked up at Percy and smiled with a sparkle in her eye. then everyone frozed, except her and Percy. Percy looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I shrugged. then the scene shifted. i was in a magnificent place full of wonderful colors and pure gold statues of the gods.
"Olympus!" Percy said sounding suprised. i was i pure shock, but percy had a look on his face that said hes been her before. "Come on Reyna. We need to meet the gods." he said. No! i tought. i'm not ready for this. percy took my hand and said gently, "come on." he lead me to a big room. then i saw them. the gods. i starred in awe. Percy nudged me, and i bowed with him.
"so, the famous Perseus Jackson has returned." Zeus said looking at Percy with great dislike. i saw Percy flinch when his full name was said.
Zeus continued, "the one and only demigod that i have ever met that would turn down immortality." i starred at Percy in shock. He turned down becoming a god? He was offered that choice. "well say something." Zeus growled.
"gaea is awakening. we need your help to beat the gods." Percy said confidently.
"zeus, can i say hello to my son?" Reyna guessed this guy was Posideon.
Zeus grunted. Percys dad stood up and ameadiatly turned to human size. he walked over to percy. He gave Percy a huge hug. reyna saw the love for his son in Posideons eyes. he truly cared for Percy. Reyna starred at the other gods. They looked different from there roman form, but you could still tell who was who.
then the gods said something important.
smile
wat did dey say
Chapter 8: ANNABETH

They just finished packing. Percy was the last to climb into the boat. All the romans that went to camp half-blood with them were coming (except for Octavian), and a few others from camp half-blood were coming too like: Clarisse, the Stoll brothers, Chris,and a few others. Thalia and a few others tagged along too.
The boat lifted into the air when Percy asked Leo, "can i visit my parents? there probally worried sick." "sure" leo said.
so we went to Percys house. Percy and I jumped off the ship onto the balcony. Percy tapped on the glass. His mom and stepdad ran up to the door. his moms hands were trembling as she unlocked the door.
"OH PERCY!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK! ARE YOU OKAY!?" mrs. Jackson said. "im fine mom." percy said.
"mom, im going onto another quest. we are on our way to Rome right now."
"but you just got back!" his mom exclaimed.
he gave his parents a huge. i know. ill miss you." his mom gave him a kiss, and then we left.
you will learn what they said later
CHAPTER 9: FRANK

Percy and Annabeth just got back from visiting percys mom. Hazel was talking to Leo, which made me mad. What was this Leo kids problem? Hes constantly flirting with Hazel, not to mention how hes always joking around. He can never be serious. Right now he wa stalking to Hazel and making her laugh. Frank was fuming now. I took some deep breaths. Calm down Frank, i thought to myself. Hazels you girlfriend she wouldnt do that. You can trust Hazel. Just not Leo, Frank thought. He scolded himself he needs to stop thinking like this. I started to ho look for Percy, when i looked back. Leo had his hand on Hazels shoulder. Big mistake Leo, Frank thought. Then Frank turned into a wolf, and charged Leo. Hazel screamed. She drew her weapon. Frank turned back into himself, then grabbed a sword from a nearbye demigod. I started to go after Leo when . . .
CLANG!
Percy blocked the sword. Jason ran over. "Frank, lets take a walk." Percy said. I looked at Hazel. Her eyes were huge and full of worry, but the rest of her was fuming. She shook her head at me and stormed off. Leo walked away with Jason. Now it was just me and Percy.
"Frank what happened?" Percy asked.
"Its Leo or Sammy or whatever. He keeps flirting with Hazel, and its making me mad."
"Frank, there just friends." Percy said.
i looked at Percy,"i hope you right." Then i went to find Hazel.

(Please comment)
CHAPTER 10: HAZEL

How could Frank do that? He just imbaressed me in front of everyone. I hope Leos okay. I was leaning over the edge of the boat. I heard footsteps behind me, but i just ignored them. Leo walked up to me.
"are you okay?" he asked.
"yeah i guess. Sorry about all of that." i told him.
"yeah, i was kind of freaking out." he said, "but good thing Percys there!" leo exclaimed.
i laughed. "yeah, thank the gods for Percy!" we were both laughing.
after we both calmed down, i said putting a hand on his shoulder, "seriously, im sorry about earlier."
just then i heard angry footsteps behind me storm off. i turned around to see Frank.

FRANK

i went to apoligies to Hazel, and saw her and Leo. i really hate that Leo kid. Who does he think he is? I heard Hazel yelling my name. i went into my room and locked the door.
I heard a light knock moments later. "Frank?" i heard Hazels soft voice say. i didnt respond.
"FRANK!" she was shouting now, "this is all your fault! your the one whos getting all mad just because i was talking to Leo!"
i still didnt answer. "fine! if your going to be so immiture, then im done with you!" i heard her footsteps flee down the hall.
i burried my face in my hands. what have i done?

CHAPTER 11: LEO

Okay, i saw Hazel run after Frank, then i saw her run away from his room crying. I hope shes okay. i followed her. she was sitting on the couch crying. i walked over and say next to her. "Hazel, are you okay?"
she continued to cry. i put a hand on her shoulder. she looked up at me. then it hit me, her and Frank broke up. i felt sorry for her. i nodded to let her know that i understood what was going on. then she suprised me. she leaned over, put her head on my shoulder and just cried. the only thing i could say was, "its going to be okay."

PIPER

For the next couple of days Hazel and Leo where with each other almost everywhere. Good for Leo, i thought. those two where getting along really well. Hazel would look at Frank, but he always avoided her gaze.
Jason walked over. "Hey." he said. i nodded.
just then Percy walked over with such a worried look on his face. The seven of the prophecy where all in the lounge room.
"has anyone seen the Stoll brothers, Chris, and Jake?" is voice was hoarse. everyones eyes widened. everyone was scared now. just then we heard a giant explosion coming from the kitchen. "i think we found them!"

PERCY

The Stolls, Jake, and Chris were Percys friends, but they were pure troublemakers. i went into the kitchen, and found a flour bomb went off. "that was all our flour!" i exclaimed.
"We know." they all said at the same time. We all laughed. Everyone on the ship came in.
we were all laughing, until we heard the sea monster screech.
sunny
CHAPTER 12: ANNABETH

Percy drew riptide. i grabbed my knife.the monster screeched again. everyone looked prepared for battle. Clarisse had her electrical spear. then Percy ran to the side of the ship, and jumped off. Jason, Piper, Leo, Reyna, and the rest of the romans thought Percy was comitting suicide, while Connor and Travis Stoll cheered with Chris.
"PERCYS GONNA SAVE US ALL!!! PERCS GONNA SAVE US ALL!! AGAIN!"
i saw Percy struggling with the moster. "hang on Percy!"
He was on the creatures head. The monster had a dragon like head, and a snake like body. Then Percy jabbed Riptide into the creatures neck. the monster screeched even louder. Percy slid down the monsters back with Riptide cutting through the monsters skin. it turned to dust. Percy shot out of the water, not even wet.
Clarisse growled about having no fun on the ship then walked away.

LEO

so yeah Percy just saved the day, again. me and Hazel were walking to the engine room. once we got there, i found a note. it said:
Go to St. Louis and meet me at the to of the arch, if you want to know about Nico.

Hazel read the note. "oh! we need to go there."
i nodde in agreement. once we told the others our plan, Percy groaned. "whats wrong Percy?" piper asked.
"it nothing. lets set our corse for the arch."
i had an idea of why Percy was upset. he was probally upset about having to travel through air.

within the next couple of hourss, we where at the arch...
only the seven demigods who were assigned this quest went to the arch. we had to take a slow, shaking elevator up to the top. Once we got to the top, we saw that us and a old lady, were the only ones up here. the old lady turned around.
"hello honey." she said to Percy. Percy uncapped his sword. the old lady bared her teeth and let out a low hiss. "alecto! what do you want?" percy sneered.
"relax, and put that away." the old lady/alecto said. "i bring news from hades about his son Nico. a prophecy actually." she began:
"SEVEN HEROS SHALL BE ON THEIR WAY,
A SACRIFICE MUST BE MADE,
ONE HERO SHALL STEP FORWARD,
TO DECIDE EVERYONES FATE.
A CHOICE SHALL BE MADE,
WISDOMS DAUGHTER STANDS ALONE,
THE MARK OF ATHENA SHALL BURN THROUGH ROME."
Alecto finished, then flew away.
thats when the Greek fire blew up.
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..l­uck­ily for everyone except Percy, Percy was blocking everyone from getting hurt. a huge hole was in the middle of the floor. everyone started to head for th elevator. "percy come on!" annabeth screamed. but percy knew something. "go the elevator cant hold anyone else anyways. i'll find my own way down." percy looked at the hole. horror stuck me. Percy was going to jump. Annabeth knew that too. with tears pouring down her face she nodded and hit the button.el, we all ran outside just in time to see Percy jump out of the huge hole.

Leos first thought 'hes going to die.' then Percy struck the water. a huge wave swept over everyone. Gross mississippi mud water.Percy came trotting out with something in his hand. A note.
CHAPTER 13: HAZEL

Percy jumped out of the arch for a NOTE! What an idiot. I expected Annabeth to be worried that he would die from the fall, but she was more worries about how much the Greek fire hurt him.
"So what do you guys think of the fall?" Percy asked.
A bumch of you could have dieds and whatbwhere you thinkings erupted around him. "Geez. Sorry." He said sounding offended. Reyna came over and slapped him for his stupidity. "Annabeth, what do you think of this?"reyna asked.
"I think its not as impressive the second time." She said.
"A second-" SLAP!!! PERCYS FACE WAS RED! "What is your problem Jackson?"
Percy rubbed his face, then shoved the note into my hand and walked away.
CHAPTER 14: PERCY

Percys face hurt a lot. It would probally bruise. The note said the think i was afraid of. 'To save deaths son the son of Neptune must drown.' Thats not very reassuring. I sighed. Then i heard a knock on the door, "percy?" It was Annabeth. I openned the door. Annabeth ran right into me and gave me a big hug. All she said was its going to be okay.
Then i remembered what the gods told me, actually my dad, Zeus, and Hades told me. Thwn i had a sudden flashback:

'Percy we need to talk to you alone.' I was nervous. The big three gods wanted to talk to me. Alone. My only reassurance was that one of them was my dad. But unfortunatley, the other two i was possitive whated me dead or seiriously injured.
I just nodded. We walked into a hallway. 'Percy, you heross need a god with you on this quest.' I nodded not sure where they were going with this. 'None of us, including the minor gods can acompany you though. We are all too busy.'
'I dont understand what your saying.' I said. The three gods looked at each other. Posideon looked at his feet and sighed.. he looked at me his face full of sadness.
Please comment.
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
hmmm
So is Percy a god?
plz post soon
sunny
CHAPTER 15: ANNABETH

i was talking to Percy, when all of a sudden he kind of just blacked out. "Percy are you okay?"
"i need to talk to my dad." he muttered.
"what? Percy no!" i said grabbing his arm.
"Please Annabeth!" Percy pleaded.
i was taken back. Percy looked desperate. He needed to see his dad, and he would find out one way or another.
"how?" i asked cautiously.
"ill swim. i can get there really fast. I meet you guys in Rome, or maybe sooner." Percy said quickly.
Just then Thalia came over. "whats up?" she asked.
"Percy wants to visit his dad." i said.
"NO" thalia roared, "are you insane? that means we cant travel in the water. Percy we need you with us."
"I need my father. Look, if you dont agree, then ill find my own way to go." with that he stormed off.
"we need to keep an eye on him." Thalia said. "me and the hunters will." then she walked away.
now i was sitting here alone.

THALIA (NIGHT)

we were outside in the hallway near Percys bedroom. its about midnight. my eyelids were getting heavy. just then i heard footsteps. all of the hunters drew our bows. i told them to hide. I stood at the end of the hallway, waiting. i peered into the hall. Percy was standing in the middle of the hall. then the hunters came into veiw. i heard Percy gasp at the sight of all our bows.
"come on Thalia, please." percy begged quietly.
"No." i said sternley.
Percys face became stone cold. "Fine."
a wave of water filled the hall. the scariest thing was, was the fact that the wave was completely silent. it started to turn into ice. Percy planned on freezing us. One of the hunters blew the horn though. Soon, everyone would be here. Percy ran.
Everyone on the ship knew Percy wanted to leave. we all had our weapons. we were surrounding him.
"Percy be reasonable." Jason said. "You cant beat all of us together."
then the ground shook knocking us all over accept for Percy.
"I'm the son of the Earthshaker! Son of the Sea God! You are in my domain!" percy yelled. then a huge wave came straight at Percy. After it went away Percy wasnt there. we heard a splash in the water. Sure enough, you could see him swimming away at lightning speed. Annabeth tried to go after him, but we had to hold him back. She was crying her eyes out. Percy Jackson was gone.
sunny
Annabeth tried to go after him, but we had to hold her back. she was crying her eyes out. Percy Jackson was gone.

sorry about the spelling mistake. please comment
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
You know you can just edit the post you don't have to rewrite it.
over a year ago Neptune2148 said…
Post soon
CHAPTER 16: PIPER

I took Annabeth down to her room. I said a bunch of things to comfort her. I disnt hwlp. Then i said percy was a selfish, arrogant jerk who only cared about himself. That made her cry harder. Thalia came in and i left those two alone. Thalia has known her much longer than me. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that Percy left. Why?
Jason looked at me with a face that said, is she okay? I shook my head. Percy was gone and Annabeth was too sad to do anything. This was going to be a long trip.

LEO
Leo was tired and decided to go to sleep. That night he had a dream from his past.
Sammy was in a great mood. He had just kissed Hazel. His best friend. She was the only one he trusted. He couldnt wait to see her tomorrow.
the next morning i walked down to her house and knocked on the door. No response. I openned it anyways. What i saw scared me. The whole inside of the building was destroyed. Who could have done this? I yelled Hazels name, but no one
Stupid computer!

. . . Yelled back. I searched the hous euntil i came into the living room. Hazel and her mother were laying on the floor. Dead.
"Hazel ..." i choked. She was gone. I took her hand. Hazel. Was. Gone. Forever. I would never get her back. "Hazel please come back ..." tears streamed down my cheeks. I didnt notice the man behind me.
"My poor daughter ..." i heard someone say. I spun around. Right in front of me was Hazels father. He wore all black clothing, but looked rich. He had a skull ring on his finger.
"GO AWAY! YOU ABANDONED HER! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HER!" I yelled.
"I left because i had to. That was my greatest regret, but my family said either that or she would die." He said. His vcoice was full of sadness and regret. "She died to save the world."
"I wish i could see her one more time." I wispered.
Just then the mans eyes turned gold. All he said was you can.
"How? Ill do anything!"
"Would you die for this?"
I slowly nodded. "You will return to this world, but now is not the time." He said.
Her dad waved his hand, then my breath slowed, until it slowly stopped. My last thought was Hazel. I died right next to her, holding her hand.
the next time i entered the world, i woke up in an orphanage. My memories came flooding back:
My evil babysitter, my mom being engulfed in the fire, me finding Hazels dead body, and me dying. Wheres Hazel? I went to several schools, and several orphanages, but i kept running away. Then they dumped me at some wilderness school. Thats where i met Piper and Jason. Thats when i learned i am a demigod. I also knew who killed Hazel.
CHAPTER 17: LEO

Leo still loved Hazel. When he first saw her, he thought that he was imagining her, but now he knew she was real. The only problem was, she had a boyfriend, Frank. Then they broke up! Hazel and i hang out a lot more. I feel like im getting to know her all over again. But, shee needed to know about my past. The truth. She needed to know that im Sammy.

HAZEL

Leo came over and looked like he wanted to tell me something important. He was about to speak when the ship shook. Three wind spirits appeared. They started to attack us, and i drew my spatha. I slashed at the monsters, and killed one. I saw Jason in the corner of my eye, kill the second. But the third slashed and made a big deep gash on Leos back. Leo was losing a lot of blood, so i ran to help him. Frank killed the last monster. We gathered the monster dust, and let it get scattered in the winds. This way it would be even harder for the monsters to reform.
"Wheres Annabeth?" I asked.
Nobody answered. I went down to her room.
Annabeth was laying in bed. Her hair was messy but she didnt care. Her clothes looked they havent been washed in days, which they probally havent. Her face was red and puffy from crying. Tissues layed all over the room. She hardly ate, but thalia still brought food to her room. Thalia was sitting on the edge of the bed trying to comfort her.
heart
plz post
Sooooooo sorry that i havent posted in a while. I have been studying for my finales.

CHAPTER 18: PERCY

Percy only thought about annabeth. All he wante to do was go and confort her, but he knew if he did, he would never leave her again. Thalia would kill him, and annabeth would hate him. Percy could see his fathers palace ahead. Different sea creatures roamed around. They just muttered my lord respectfully as they sawm by. I went straight to my fathers throne room. As soon as he saw me, he signaled for everyone to leave.
"Dad, i dont want to be a god."
"I know percy, but they need you."
"Will this mean ill be a god forever?"
"It depends. Will you accept the gods choice?"
I slowly nodded.
then a blue and green light erupted around me. My dad chanted N incarnation. I felt as if i was getting stronger, more powerful. Once my dad finished the light died, and my father said "go perseus, you are now a god."

JASON

Piper and i were just sitting on the edge of the boat. She was saying how horrrible it was that percy left annabeth. I nodded. Just then a green and blue light appeared in the water. Piper screamed. Thenthe water shot up into the air, and onto the ship. A figure appeared within the water. I drew my sword and piper drew her dagger. Everyone else accept for annabeth ran up on deck with weapons drawn. Then i realized who the figure was. Percy.
"How could you!" Piper screamed. She ran up to percy and pounded her fists into his chest. He looked like it didnt hurt at all, even though i could tell she was putting all of her might into it. "Annabeth was so upset because of you."
"Wheres annabeth?" Percy demanded.
piper told him, and he ran to her room.
once he was gone piper wispered to me, "i was hitting him as hard as i could. How could that not hurt him?"

THALIA

i was conforting annabeth when percy burst into the room.
"Percy? But how ...."
He just ran over to annabeth and gave her a kiss.i heard her say, "i missed you seaweed brain."
over a year ago percyroxz said…
big smile
kool story plz post wen u can
sunny
CHAPTER 19: ANNABETH

I was crying when percy burst into the room. The first thing i noticed was he was glowing with more power then usual. "Percy. . ."
he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back. We sat there for a moment just like that. I wish i could stay like that forever. But thalia said,
"PERSEUS JACKSON!!! WHERE IN THE **** WERE YOU"
"at my dads place. Your da dtold me to go. I f you dont believe me, ask him." He said simply.
Thalia was speechless.
Percy picked me up bridal style, and carried me onto the deck. Everyone was up there surrounding percy and i. Everyone looked shocked that percy was back. It gave me time to think about that radiating power percy had. What was it.
CHAPTER 20: FRANK (SORRY I HAVENT MENTIONED HIM IN A WHILE)

How can i convince Hazel to take me back? She obviously liked leo, but something was off about that leo kid. He knew hazel, before today, so why was he pretending otherwise? E were almost in rome. I heard cheering on the deck, so i went to see what was going on. Percy was standing in the middle of the crowd holding annabeth bridal style.
"Hey Percy!" I exclaimed.
"Sup frank." Percy said nodding. Everyone was surrounding him except for Reyna and a girl named Clarisse. Reyna was scowling.
last edited over a year ago
sunny
Sorry again

You okay reyna? I asked. She just stormed off. "So were brother and sister huh?" Clarrisse asked. I nodded akwardly. "So howd you mewt pwrcy?" She asked. .
"He saved my life. Ive considered us friends ever since. We went on a quest together also." I quickly added.
"He never seems to miss out on those. Since his first year at camp, he has been on quest after quest. 1) to retreive Zeus' master bolt (sucess)
2) my quest seof monsters. He .... um... saved me, and let me take thw golden fleece back to camp. And i mean thw real golden fleece mind you
3) to save annabeth. She got captured, and was forced into holding the weight of the sky. Percy took over the burden to save Lady Artemis. Demigods get gray streaks of hair from holding up the sky."
"So thats where he got his gray hair from. Annabeth has it to"
She nodded. " he challanged atlas himself. I heard he could really stand his ground against him. He was 12 on quest 1, 13 on 2, 14 on 3? Possibly.
4) he went into the labryinth to find daleous, and find nico di aglo as well."
"Wait, Percys met Nico before?"
"Yeah, Nicos greek. Do you know Nico?"
" yeah he was viaiting us just a couple of weeks ago. Before the quest."
" that scum bag. Anyways, we had a battle against kronos army. He was 15 then.
5) the great prophecy. When percy turned 16 the titan war ended. He bathed in thebriver stynx, beat a titan, did some other stuff, then battled Kronos himself. If it werent for him, Typon would have never been defeated."
"Wow."
"Anyways,
Just because he saved you doesnt mean hes your best friend. He saved the world, and has been offered immortality vut turned it down. Percy is a greek. Ifthe 2 camps fought he would fight with us, and destroy you, probally without a second thought."
This made me worry. If the two camps fought, which ever camp percy fought for would probally win. Percy will probally stay with Annabeth.

REYNA

percy came up on deck carrying her. Annabeth. Reyna didnt really like Annabeth. She was hiding something. Percy was nice and trusts annabeth, but will he if he finds out her secret. I watched those 2 laugh together. They looked so happy. Reyna couldnt believe Annabeth hadnt told him yet. Reyna only figured out by mistake. If percy finds out, it could ruin their relatiomship forever.