The Heroes of Olympus jberagon17s mark of Athena

jberagon17 posted on Apr 16, 2012 at 03:02PM
chapter 1
percy
it seemed like kronos was slowing time as i watched the boat land. i knew annabeth was on the boat and soon we would be reunited. i wanted to run to the boat but i had to be patient (not one of my strong suits) for apperences only. when it finally landed four demigods and a satyr walked out. one had blond hair and blue eyes and the romans gasped wen they saw him so i guesed he was jason grace. but my eyes went straight for the stormy gray ones i loved. then octavian shot an arrow at her and bareley missed her neck. so i was about to gut him like he does stuffed animals. when he was beheaded by reyna. i ran to annabeth and saw that her shoulder had an arrow in it. i had her taken to the infermory. it took all night but she finally healed. and i was asleep on the ground next to her bed. when the morning horns woke me for breakfast. when i got withen ten feet of the dinning pavalon i heard someone call my name and iturned and saw annabeth so i ran to her and i kissed her.

chapter 2
annabeth
things were going great till i got shot in the shoulder. i saw seaweed brain an our eyes met then blackness. i woke up in a bed to these horns and saw Percy get up off the floor and leave. so i followed using my invisibility cap. when i saw that he was going to breakfast i took off the cap and said Percy he turned around and saw me then he ran up to me and when he kissed me all my worries melted away and i was happy once again. we walked to breakfast together hand in hand smiling and sat near the rest of the Greeks and Jason who was glancing nervously between piper and a girl in purple.

The Heroes of Olympus 86 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 86

over a year ago jberagon17 said…
chapter 3
Jason
why cant my life stay uncomplicated i was just adjusting to being around Reyna more and then boom i get thrown into the Greek camp with no memory and now i am in a love triangle thanks a lot Venus. i know i have barely known piper but i feel that she understands me more but me and Reyna were close before argh why is love so confusing. i got shook out of his thoughts by Percy. who asks in a whisper love triangle? yeah how did you know? Percy reply's i had the same problem once and you keep looking back and forth between Reyna and piper like you are confused about who to choose. i asked really who was it between? he replied annabeth and Rachel. wait really. yeah. annabeth calls Percy. sorry Jason got to go. see ya Percy. someone yells Jason! he turns and sees his sister Thalia an her hunters. Thalia! she says i see you found Percy. yeah. Percy sees Thalia and yells pin cone face how are you. just fine kelp head she reply's.
chapter 4

Thalia

My hunters and I arrived at Camp Jupiter just in time for breakfast. I spotted Jason and called his name. he turned and yelled my name. Then Percy (I knew it was him because no one else would call me this.) yelled pine cone face how have you been. I replied just fine kelp head. Jason introduces me to Reyna and her sister Hylia. Then I go to Percy and smack the back of his head. then Reyna called for the Greeks to introduce them selves starting with Percy.
chapter 5
Percy
When Reyna asked the Greeks to introduce themselves as we had agreed I went first. "Percy Jackson son of the sea god retriever of the master bolt of Zeus returner of Hades helm of darkness sailor of the sea of monsters finder of the golden fleece wanderer of the labyrinth holder of the sky ex bearer of the curse of Achilles slayer of the gorgons the furys and the minator defeater of ares bane of atlas Hyperion kronos and polybotes. " People were staring at me mouths open when some one said you did all that. I said "yeah." oh and this is my girlfriend Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena and architect of Mount Olympus.
chapter 6

Reyna

When I heard that Percys girlfriend was a child of Athena that shocked me more than her position did. I said "wait your godly parents are rivals so why are you two dating." Annabeth replied with I was Percys mortal anchor when he bathed in the river Styx and I am the reason he turned down being a god. I turned to Percy who was bright red and said "you turned down being a god are you crazy or something." He said yes I am crazy..... for Annabeth. I was stunned he turned down godship for a daughter of Athena WOW. I wish that they would break up though because I am starting to really like Percy but I don't think they will on their own. "People of Rome and Greece we will have a senate meeting at 2:00pm tomorrow so be there."

Jason
Me and piper both were surprised that Percy would turn down becoming a god for Annabeth or anyone for that matter. I was even more surprised though when I saw the way Reyna looked at Percy when she thought no one was looking. She wants him I thought. Then Reyna announced a meeting at 2:00pm and left for her praetor house. Me and piper went to the 5th cohort barracks and I finally asked her out. We kissed and I said "I will always love you piper.

Reyna

After I declared the meting I went to my home and decided to make a love potion for Percy. "all I have to do is get him to drink it and he will be mine." Is what I said to myself when it was done. Then that night I tried to get him to drink it but that Venus girl piper told him it was a love potion after dumping it out.
chapter 7

piper

My day was going great Jason had asked me out. Then I sense Reyna trying to slip Percy a love potion. So I put a stop to it by dumping it out and exposing Reyna's plan in front of everyone. Annabeth was about to kill her when Percy said and I quote "if I had not sworn on my life that the Greeks would not fight you would be killed where you stand." He said it with a voice of barely controlled anger and his aura took on a dangerous form and every one except Annabeth backed off quick. Annabeth managed to calm him down and they left to the little Tiber to talk.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Haha found it :D
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
love it post soon
over a year ago ripper124 said…
sunny
thats so awesome I love it
chapter 8

annabeth

Reyna needs to learn her place. She dares to try and steal MY boyfriend with a love potion ooh I was about ready to slit her throat when Percy said if he hadn't sworn on his life there would be no fighting that she would be dead right where she stood. While he was saying this his usual aura became dark and dangerous enough to scare typhoon into a hole. Everyone else backed up quick but I had to calm him down. So I said "Percy lets take a walk down to the river." He agreed and when we got there Tyson was talking to Percys father who when he saw Percy handed him a small box and turned then into a sea breeze after they had a talk. When I asked him what they were talking about he said that his father wanted him to be sure of what he had chosen to do. Then he took out the box and knelt on one knee and asked me to marry him and I said YES.

Percy

When annabeth said yes I was so happy that when I got up I said "I swear on the river Styx that I will always love you and even if you die I will never love another girl." Then of course Lupa had to show up and request my presence at a meting with the gods. I went and found out that I was the first half Roman and half Greek demigod. I said "WHAT there is no way in Hades that I am half Roman and half Greek" but Perseus Jackson you are the fates have told us themselves said Zeus. I asked "how is this possible? my dad would have to be in his true form and when mortals look at that they die."
hehe love it
over a year ago JJFlowers said…
Hehe, OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Wat will happen wen percy's MOM finds out that Percy is getting MARRIED?!
you will have to wait and see but till then here is another chapter.

chapter 9

Percy

on the way out of olympus I was stopped by Athena who had a look that made me think what did I do now. she said I expect an invitation as I am sure your father does as well. You better honor that oath or you will suffer greatly. I said "do not worry I will not break this oath even on my death bed she is the only one I will ever love. She walked away then and when I got to the elavator my dad was waiting for me and said somthing simaller to Athena. Then he telaported me back to Camp Jupiter when I found Annabeth I told her what the gods had told me. and that we need to invite her mom and my dad.

sally jackson

Percys father showed up at the door and told me that Percy and Annaneth will be getting married I said "well FINALLY I could see that they would before they were even dateing wait you mean they found him." he said yes sally.
there will be more about percys mom later including the wedding.
This is good, pls. post soon
chapter 10
Percy
when I got back to camp half blood I was swarmed by old friends and of course Drew had to spot the ring on Annabeths finger and ruin the surprise. She yelled Percy and Annabeth are getting married! I said "way to ruin the surprise Drew." Piper said she was wondering why me and Annabeth were getting along better than before the incident with Reyna and the love potion. Wich Reyna tried to get Percy to drink.

Frank
Every one exept Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Leo, Jason and myself was surprised at what Piper said. They were shocked enough when Percy made an anouncement that he was a half Roman Half Greek demigod. Then everone except Annabeth were so surprised that everone even chiron (i found out his name later.) who was a trainer of heros yelled WHAT HOW THE HADES/PLUTO DID THAT HAPPEN? Iasked him how do you know he said that the gods told him.
big smile
love it post soon
me must know wen wedding is
the wedding will be soon. dun dun da
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
hiii im new to this forum but story is awesome please ppppoooosssst soon!!!!
big smile
chapter 11
Hazel
When Percy said that I said "so that is why you have an aura like a god." Everyone looks at me weird so I say "wait was I the first to notice that his aura is stronger than Jason's or even Thalia's." Then a faun named Grover (he told me his name when Percy introduced us.) said that I was the second and he was the first. By the way apparently the fauns here work for the camp as protectors.

Percy
"Anyways the wedding will be held tomorrow evening at sunset. The Romans we have here will help along with the Hephaestus cabin to build the stage. Oh yeah every one is invited as are all the gods so be on your best behaveure" I said this while looking at Connor and Travis Stoll. Then I said that "the Aphrodite cabin will design a dress for Annabeth and a suit for me. Which Piper McLean will lead. Clarisse you and the Ares cabin are in charge of security. The Demeter cabin will be in charge of food including the cake." After I finished every one went to work and me and Annabeth went to talk to my mom and her dad.

Annabeth

Watching Percy give orders for something other than combat was a relief. when he was done we went to talk to his mom and my dad. Percy Iris messaged his mom while I did the same to contact my dad who said he was going to fly out for the wedding. Percy said his mom would be coming as well so we would not have to worry about his family coming.
So far so good, keep going, this is AWESOME!!!
yeah grt chapiee.....post soon
hmmm
dun dun dun da dun da da here comes the bride all dressed in white.

chapter 12
Percy/Annabeth

Everyting was ready the appointed time was here and when annabeth was walking down the isle a lot of jaws droped. she was wearing the owl earings that her dad gave her and a beutiful white gown. All I thought was wow. Dearly beloveds we are gatherd here today to join the hands of Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase in holy matramony. do you Percy Jackson take Annabeth Chase as your wife? "I DO." Do you Annabeth Chase take Percy Jackson to be your husband? "I DO." then I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride. Then we kissed and the guests all cheered.

what do you think? I was part of a wedding before so that Is how I know all this.
smile
I think it's good. It's the best so far
Post soon :):):):):):):):)
big smile
Love it post soon
big smile
new page!
chapter 13
piper

I was so happy for Percy and Annabeth. I over heard Drew say I wonder what their kids will look like then she got smacked by mom and said she would punish such thoughts as trying to get them separated.

Aphrodite
I had to smack my daughter Drew. Afterwards I made the announcement that my favorite couple is finally married and I will kill anyone who tries to divorce them. So with that said lets give them our gifts.

Percy
My father gave us both a trident charm that let the other know that he or she is alive and let annabeth breath under water. Annabeths mom gave us both a headband that would with one thought give us a full suit of armor. Zeus gave me and annabeth both a elixir that would make us immortal. Aphrodite gave both me and annabeth a piece of a heart shaped pendent that had the others name on it. Ares gave us both a ring that would make us invincible in combat except by the other.

Annabeth
when the wedding yesterday was over I was able to sleep in Percys cabin and that is where I slept last night. when I woke up It was time to go to Rome and Greece to stop the giants and Gaea so we all boarded the Argo 2 and then we waved goodbye to the camp and our family's for now.
over a year ago demigod324 said…
smile
This is a really cool forum post soon
chapter 14
Rachel
I snuck aboard the Argo 2 and was found when I heard Percy talking to frank and hazel about a piece of a prophesy that was wisdom's daughter walks alone the mark of Athena burns through Rome and I completed it. I said "WISDOM'S DAUGHTER WALKS ALONE THE MARK OF ATHENA BURNS THROUGH ROME AN OATH IS SWORN A FRIEND TO MOURN A CHOICE WILL SAVE OR END ALL DAYS THE EARTH TO DESTROY OR RAISE THE TWO SHALL BEAT THE ODDS AN BECOME GODS."

Percy
Well annabeth was walking by when Rachel said the whole prophesy and I paled so she asked me why I was pale so I said wait till the meting. She said what meting I replied the one I am calling right now." I yelled every one to the bridge for a meting NOW even you Rachel."
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Its good except u should write it like this:

Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The mark of Athena burns through Rome.
An oath is sworn,
A friend to mourn.
A choice will save or end all days,
The earth to destroy or raise.
The two shall beat the odds,
And become gods.

long live percabeth.......here's my blessin for both of u......:)))
A toast to percabeth cheers.
zzz
Post soon! Good prophecy by the way :)
Um, I believe I said POST S
OON!!! Or else!
here is the next chapter hope you enjoy it.
chapter 15
annabeth
At the meeting Percy said that he knew part of the prophesy along with frank and hazel because of Ella the harpy. Then my right bicep burned and I screamed. When the burning stopped I found out that I had the mark of Athena which was shaped like a delta and had a omega inside the delta on the forehead of an owl. Then I passed out.

Percy
When annabeth screamed I was at her side in an instant. We both saw the mark and instantly we both knew what it was. then she passed out and I took her to the medical center. Where I stayed by her side till she woke up 24 hours later without sleeping. When she woke up I said "you have the mark of Athena." as she said she has the mark of Athena.
Cool, post soon! Or else I'll go to California and FORCE you to update
good luck with that you'll need it.
chapter 16

piper
When Annabeth came out of the medical center we saw her arm had a mark on it so Leo being an idiot as usual asked her what it was. she replied the mark of Athena. We all gasped and she went on to explain what the mark did.

Annabeth
So Leo asked me what the mark on my arm was so I said "the mark of Athena." Then I also said "it will give me the brain power of my mother and allow me to use telepathy."
over a year ago megon4ever said…
cake
thanks for giving me the link.... i really like yours!!
please continue to read mine and i know this is late but..... Three cheers for percabeth!
hip hip horray!
hip hip horray!
hip hip horray!
btw, i'm not a percabeth fan, nor a anti-percabeth fan.... i'm both, depending on the story
you are welcome. I will keep reading yours so don't worry.
chapter 17
annabeth
When I woke up the next morning percy was gone and there was a hole in the ground shaped like him. So I screamed "NOT AGAIN" and woke up the whole camp. when they arived I had a vision of percy he was inside mount saint helens being tortured.
The story is good but you should try making your chapters longer than a paragraph
I agree. Longer than a paragraph
sorry that was a preview.
here is the actual chapter.

chapter 17
annabeth
When I woke up the next morning Percy was gone there was a hole in the ground shaped like him. So I screamed "NOT AGAIN" and woke up the whole camp. When they arrived I had a vision of Percy he was inside mount saint Helens being tortured by Reyna. When I came out of the vision I saw that there were two holes. I called a meeting and told everyone about the vision. Jason said that Reyna had told him that she would do anything to get Percy.

Jason
When Annabeth told us about the vision I remembered a conversation that me and Reyna had before we left. So I told everyone that Reyna said she would do anything to get Percy and annabeth yelled why didn't I tell her. So I replied "because I didn't think she would find camp half blood."

Percy
Well i have been abducted again this time by Reyna. She was torturing me by having me chained to a wall in a volcano called mount saint helens and kissing me. The first time I kicked her away so she chained my legs too. Then she tried to dehydrate me so she could give me a love potioned water. So I sent a vision to annabeth through our trident charms.
keep going. It's good.
i will post as soonas i can.
Hm, I almost forgot bout the charms... POST SOON!!! Cuz my grade is doing a play and I got an important part that I didn't want do I won't have as much free time... POST!!!
here is the next chapter enjoy.
chapter 18
reyna
I was curious as to why percy kept resisting. I was in my study wondering when I found out that he some how sent annabeth a vision of where he was. So I moved him to the volcano in pompeii.

percy
when i woke up I was in a difreint volcano i gussed from the smell we were in pompeii. So I sent annabeth my new position. I had just finished when reyna came in. She was witing for me to do just that so I screamed in the vision "annabeth help me come alone i am in pompeii italy."

annabeth
i had another vision of percy he was in the volcano in pompeii italy i herad him scream for me to come alone and told me where he was when I saw reyna march in and grab the charm which burned her so she let go. Then I woke up and my mother was there and she telaported me to where percy is after saying that he was going to kill himself if I didnot hurry.

Athena
When me and percys father found out where percy was I went to annabeth and waited till she woke up because she was having a vision of percy. When she woke I told her what I had found out and telaported her to her husband. Then Iwent and rallied the gods for zeus had reopened olympus for the wedding and it stayed open so we were going to rome then greece.

annabeth
I was next to percy wearing my yankeys cap when he was about to kill himself I reveled my self and he stopped. He did not want me to die as well. I used my mark and freed him. Then we actaveted our armor he took out riptied and his ring then he put it on and we were invincable. I still had our elixers but we decided to wait till after we saved the world. onthe way out we ran into reyna who noticed that we were really married and then tried to kill me but percy knoced her out and tied her up for information on gaea.

Reyna
When I woke up I was tied up but annabeth began interagating me. because percy had disappered again and I told her he was in rome but not where in rome. So she knocked me out and left. I woke up again and was in olympus.

annabeth
When I found out he was in rome I left and arrived in rome using my telepathy to telaport there. when I arrived I ran so fast the ground started to burn and I arrived at the colosiom to find out that he was fighting a giant then his father appered but was knocked out so I yelled and the giant turned then percy cut off its head. and it was destroied. We had beaten the odds like the prophesy said.