The Heroes of Olympus The Predator Still Roams

puneetrevenge posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 12:57PM
sequel to rjains demigod predator
some of the parts of the story was lost lost due to some reason like an unfortunate report ,k guys ready the rjains story and then read this one i will try my best to hint the part of the story lost through the story and cover up most of the important parts please read enjoy and comment
link for the prequel
link

rating t
i do not own pjo
yours and only your
puneet singh
pen name
skeletons_can_fly

The Heroes of Olympus 65 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

over a year ago puneetrevenge said…
The dream started like this
Their was darkness every where suddenly a voice ripped the stillness “AH young heroes always trying to do something productive how cute “
“who are you ? what do you want “ percy wanted to ask but could not
,”you little guy have become a celebrity, the unknown hero , the helper of god ,the protector of the weak and all that waste ,as for your question i may be your grandmother or great grand mother or “
.”yeah i get it your gia but WAHT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HEAD”
“nothing just trying to know who you are, ah so much pain and hatred i can feel and also power good, perhaps you will down little pawn “
“GET OUT RIGHT NOW “

“persus calm down its ok, their no need to shout in my ears “ percy opened his eyes to meet two silver orbs which radiated light and calmness , percy could feel himself drowning in those two most beautiful eyes he had ever see (or noticed )as beautiful as those two , which was ironic since he was immune to drowning ,
first he noticed that he was in a room with a lot of animal heads and a bed made of furs (which would give a animal conservative heart attack
second thing that he was bare chested and in the arms of a goddess who was famous for turning men into jacklopes which made him feel uneasy and blush,the moon goddess understood what he was thinking and quickly stood up blushing ,which was uncommon for her to do ,Percy noticed a change in her expression from concerned to strict and emotion less
After a minute a silence Percy spoke “forgive me my lady “he knew that testing the patience of a all powerful immortal female who hates male does not end good so its good to be formal at even beginning
“and may i know peruses for what crime are you asking forgiveness “
“I.....I.... “
She spoke with a commanding tone “shut up and rest persus we will talk later first i have to talk to my hunters about you so they do not shoot you their are some cloths ”pointing toward s a pile of them
Percy was lost in those beautiful eyes that he could not listen when he got aware that he was staring at artmis he blushed and looked down guilty ready to be turned in an animal
” I said change and do not come out of the tent ,we have lots of talking to do ” with that she left leaving percy on the fur bed to ponder upon alot of things, mostly about a certain moon goddess .
An internal battle started in this mind between his rational and teenage mind
Teenage ----“She is beautiful and calm “
Rational ----- “duh she is a goodess a maiden one who knows to shoot”
“Yeah but she is so natural no make up ,only pure beauty and power “
“power enough to blast you to bits “
“i think i can take the risks “
“Don’t let her hear you or she will hunt you”
“I think I am falling in love with her”
“Wow !!!!! how said love is one betrayal not enough that again doing the same “
Percy sighed andstarted to examine his wounds which were not so bad but his skin had the same colour that it had after the bath in styx . he started to get up to change ,the found that it was a pair of cloth a faded blue jeans and a green shirt with logo of “women empowerment “ “great just great “he cursed of all places i could be injured was a club of man hating group of girls who had pointy thing called arrow which hurt like hell ,midway he started to feel dizz his head began to spin around and the feel on the floor with a “thud “.

DREAM
“so much power so much anger bottled up enough to blow mountains what do you want kid anything you want the sky take ,the sea take ,i promise you immortality ,wealth ,power,have Aphrodite as your toy join me and rule the world and make it a much better place” the same old ancient voice spoke in his head
“I cant see your past Oh!! So you can block your mind good you be my weapon .........” with that the ground beneath him and he started to fall in the darkness ,
He woke up with a start he was on the bed which was strange because he remembered that he fell on the floor ,
He sat on the bed and looked around and saw a glass beside his bed filled with liquid which looked like apple juice which brought back sad memories but now they did not hurt that much like they did then it clicked he had moved on percy Jackson the person who was betrayed moved on he did not have any grudge against anyone that was his uncles job not his ,now he had new friends like aer ....
“Oh shit where is aer” he scared he did not want to lose his friend even if his friend was a five year goddess of mist who was bullied by others even thinking this made percy angry as he was himself bullied in this school by other , bullied by gods .
Percy did not notice that he had already out of his tent and walking around the hunters’s camp not noticing that 30 girls were pointing their sharp things called arrows
“stop !!!!! you filthy boy don’t move” one of them who had spiky hair with a silver ______ in her hair ,had a silver halo around her ,an aura around her .
It was thalia grace daughter of zeus
“what did you say i did not hear it “percy asked innocently
“i said don’t move”
“What if i did move “
“then i shall shoot this arrow through your head i don’t know who you are or why my lady had healed you but you are like all of the men disgusting selfish”
“oh so all of the men are digusting pigs”
“hell yeaH!!! NOW SHUT UP “
“really no one not even one “
Suddenly thalia’s expression changed it morphed into a sad one from angry one
“yeah their was one but you are not even worthy of hearing his name DO YOU GET IT PUNK”
“you lie “
“no ,he was my cousin, my best friend ,my family my every thing he saved everyone but their was no one to save him only if i would have been their .....................”
Thalia’s eyes started to tear
“oh look the hunter is crying so ironic that my name is also hunter “
“ you want piece of my mind of my mind i will give u some”
All the hunters were exited they were expecting a good fight thalia took out her spear tapped her bracelet expanding her shield ,hunter a.k.a. percy just smiled and brought out his sword rebellion out which was made out of chaos essence himself dipped in the river of the underworld which gave out a dangerous aura that make the hunters more scared than aegis could ,both of the demigod came to a position to begin the battle ,the sky started to get dark thalia blue eyes started to darken

“STOP YOU BOTH their will be no fight in the camp “ Artemis was standing at the edge of the camp with aer “i think you guys should be introduced to each other but first i have to speak to hunter ALONE”
“But my lady he is a boy “
“a boy who has helped us and i don’t want my charges to question me is that right “artemis voice was at edge which made every one shit in their pants,
“yes my lady”
“now hunter come with me “
Artemis started to walk towards her tent with a blank face with percy and AEr behind her.

guys no welcome back no greeting this is so sad m really hurt
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Inevera said…
I stopped reading the demigod predator after rjain stopped posting, but after reading this forum, I think I'll go back and see what happened. What you have so far is interesting :)
over a year ago Percyfan44 said…
Awesome keep going glad someone kept the story going
second chapter up in a hour
heart
Chapter 2
Artemis was having a quite bad day ,she was unable to stop herself thinking about a certain green-eyed demigod .he looked so peaceful when he sleep ,what am i thinking .
From what AER told about their journey ,the dangerous monsters that he battled, in the end he was the one that helped Jason on his quest ,saved piper, saved Poseidon himself , after suffering so many betrayal the man was as loyal as ever , but now he looks hot ,where did that come from, well he is a really nice guy after all he befriend Aer who was maiden bullied by other ,he even saved his own father and Piper, such a man of valve, and beauty.
Well to tell the truth percy was really hot ,his messy black hair, tan face broad shoulder , and well built body of a warrior ,but heart of a lover such a combination which was very hard to get,
Suddenly he started to stir in his sleep ”GET OUT NOW” Artemis as a reflex hugged the young demigod “persus your safe on need to shout in my ears “ percy was confused ,but he looks so cute when is cute ,those perfect kissable lips ,Artemis was trying to restrain herself from kissing them .
Time break
Artemis ,Percy and Aer entered the tent ,it was bigger than the rest with even more animal trophies ,Artemis sad down and signalled percy to have a seat
“Aer told me about journey but i would like to hear it from your own point of view “
“is that really necessary My lady “
“yes ,and how did you come back from the land of dead “ Artemis tone was commanding and eyes were emotionless like that one of a wolf “
Percy made a sad face
“my lady it bring back painful memories that make me want to die again speaking of them will make me to go through that torture again “ percy’s eyes started to water
He did not want to talk about chaos so started to tear up after all its not normal that universe most powerful being speaks in your head
Artemis eyes soften “its ok if you don’t want to speak don’t speak but you done great deeds come to Olympus you will awarded”
“forgive me my lady i do not want to wish to go back to that place I am happy in the wilderness”
percy looked so sad ,Artemis was trying to stop herself from hugging the yound demigod, he looked so innocent ,so broken but still determined she knew he was hiding something but did not pressure the young demigod.
“My lady I should leave it getting dark “
Artemis looked panicked she did not want him to go
“What !!!,you can’t just leave”
“And why is that my lady “percy said mockingly
“you...you..saved my life so you can stay till you gather your strength back”
“As you wish my lady “
“and percy “
“yes my lady “
“don’t get in fights with my hunters if you wish to go back with all your body in one peice ” Artemis spoke with a smile and left the tent
Percy looked uneasy
“and percy “
“yes My lady”
“your identity is safe with me ,we will talk about this later in the night “

After 2 min of silence percy which was uncommon around Aer , he heard a sob , percy looks around to find its source ,and found out that it was the little goddess,
Two tears slid down her small and cute face ,percy was heart-broken to see his only friend in that condition ,he sat next to her and cupped her small five year face in his palm
“there is no reason to cry AER i am ok “
“NEVER DO THAT AGAIN “ percy looked amused to see that 5 year old face with so much fury that only a goddess can have
“hey its ok i will never do that again”
“promise me”
“what ?”
“promise me you will never do such stunt again”
“Ahem.....Aer ,I can’t promise you that you know my life is full of danger I know the risks “
“then promise me that you will never leave me and take me every where you go “
“ok i try my best “
“No, promise”
“ok , I will not leave you without your permission ,OK ”percy replied in a tired tone
“yeah, you made a promise ”Aer started to sing and jump here and there the joy of been 5 year old
“hey I m going to sleep ok”
“ok”
“percy wake up “ Artemis tried to wake the demigod
“ten more min mom “he replied and covered his ears with a pillow
Artemis clearly looked amused by the demigods antics suddenly the demigod grabbed the goddess hand and pulled her on the bed
Heat rose to Artemis cheeks as she was under the demigods bare chest ,”wow he looks hotter from close “ where did that come she mentally scolded herself
“you ARE the maiden goddess you should not have such thoughts by percy’s voice he was crying in his sleep, Artemis after caring for the boy herself knew that the boy had most disturbing dream in the whole world ,she started to remember how she had first met the demigod who was little boy who had come to her rescue
Artemis tried to break the grip of the demigod ,”gods he is strong “she cried
“I have to get out of here “she said ‘even i f it is so comfortable here ‘she thought
“Annabeth please don’t leave me please “and then the demigod started weeping loudly Artemis felt something new which see never felt what was it called jealousy it was her name that should be on this lips not that cursed daughter, this thought made her angry as the moon shimmered ,
Suddenly percy woke up he looked at the moon goddess in his bed and knew that it was his end
“what are doing in my room” he spoke in a frightened voice expecting an arrow through his hearth through his hearth ending his miserable life Artemis was feeling bad that she was not in percy’s tight embrace
“just came to wake you up as you missed dinner “
“thank you my lady ,and I am sorry for what happened “
“its ok but don’t do it again”
Percy was sitting on the bed suddenly he spoke
“why did she leave me”
“what ?”Artemis looked confused
“why did annabeth leave me “ he continued “it must have been me there must be something not ok with me”
“WHAT WHEN THE BITCH CHEATS ON YOU AND YOU ARE THINKING THAT YOU ARE THE ONE HOW MADE A MISTAKE “Artemis shouted good that the tents were sound proof other wise the whole world would have gathered their
“My lady you just made me deaf and why are you backing up me not Annabeth “
“because she broke your hearth i my life it a first time when a maiden crushed a boy’s hearth”
“thank you for the support My lady but if you think that I am perfect would you love me “
“if i say i love you ,will you love me back “ he asked
Percy’s question caught Artemis by surprise she looked in the sea green eyes that were like a magnet after a moment she replied “YES I would “
“Would you break my heart “
“no “
“Then I love you” percy spoke i a low voice
“i love you too “ the distance between their lips
The kiss was pure bliss it was not filled with lust it was filled with love ,both of them deepened the kiss and opened their mouth to explore each other soon all the cloths were on the ground ,the moon shone the brightest that night making it look like day , after all after those many years the tide and the moon could meet .
kiss
like it hate it come on man i need some feed bACK
over a year ago Percyfan44 said…
Love it
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
like it awesome
post again
post againg
CHAPTER 3

percy felt content like he never felt before , like a void in his heart had been filled , the pain in his heart was replaced with a warm smile like he used to feel when he was with annabeth. now annabeth pain did not inflict any pain on him ,now he loved artemis and will love her until he lives and always make her happy and try his level best to keep her smiling .
her smile would make him happy for eternity.
"Ah Mr jackson found a girl after all "a voice rang in his head
"lord chaos ??"
"who else did you expect young boy tom cruise"
"no one my lord , i always expect the most powerful being of the universe speaking in my mind "percy spoke in a sarcastic voice
"was that sarcasm boy "
"no my lord "
"yeah it was I am sure of,i enjoy it the most i think its the most entertaining literary device ever created by humans"
"thank you my lord , being able to entain you ,i am honoured "
"So about the girl, good taste you have "
"thank you my lord , i guess that you have not come here to speak about my new girlfriend."
"frank as always my boy , thats why i like you boy as for your question yes and no "
"what do you mean my lord "
"the ability to love always amazes me ,so it will help me understand human nature "
"and the other task my lord"
"i have grave news my boy ,Mt. Tam is rising again a lot of my grandchild have escaped tartaurs and are starting to rally with my daughter"
"what is your command my lord ?""
"leave for MT. tam at once , I have supplies ready for your journey your goal is to destroy the titans seat of power "
"can i aleat say good bye to artemis "
"yeah just be ready in 15 min I will teleport you to the mountain and from their you will be on the own "
"thank you my lord "
"and percy please tell Aer to keep a low profile for the mission to be successful and make sure the battles are worth seeing"
"yes my lord"

percy looked at the sleeping figure beside him , she looked so peaceful and beautiful that he could not make his mind to wake her up .as he started to get up Artemis wrapped her arms around him stoping he to go percy bent down and kissed on her cheek , Artemis smiled in her sleep.
I think I shall write a letter for her so she could know why I left or she shall think something bad happened , he started to look for pen and paper and immediately found some beside i mouthed a quick thanks to chaos and poured my hearth in the letter. after being satisfied by my work I dressed up and started to sneak out with the bags that chaos gave me so I could leave with Aer ,I was successful till halfway until I heard a voice "going somewhere without your bestest friend is bad idea , " suddenly we both were surrounded by bright light and we were gone .

Artemis was having a mental debate with herself , about her action first she had allowed a male to come so close to herself,that he could hurt her but percy would never do that to her he was too kind and gentle to do so ,percy had never let down anyone ,even those who have let him down,he was too sweeth thinking of others before him. he was betryaed at camp but still he saved the camp
he would never betryar her after all he was so different from other males ,after all she became a madien to find the correct man for her and now she had found him and now she will never let him go.
sub-consiecouly she tighten her grip around the sleeping figure beside her, her arms were made to be around him and vice versa.
At last the moon goddess was in love ,and never the less she was love with our percy jackson. she woke up feeling cold ,she found that percy was not beside her she started to look for him and found a letter beside her bad,written in a small undity way which can be only written by a cute demigod

dear love (only reading this made her smile)

you of all people know how many times I have been betrayed .but when I was with you I got that secure felling for which I was hungry ,you have brought back life and motive in my life , i know that you hate men and that has a reson but i will try my best that you don't hunt me down, you are a women who i always liked self dependent , strong. and that is why i love you and always do,.you are the goddess of moon ,the moon always attracts the sea ,but last night we could meet and it was woundeful.
I have to leave today ,i does not matter how much i want to stay but there are few task that have to be completed as we cannot leave unfinished buisness behind can we I shall contact you as soon as my work is finished.

yours forever
with love
percy
(tides)

reading this letter made Artemis smile all day she was smiling which was very not her hunters were giving her glances like they knew what was going on but stll needed more proof.
over a year ago post-now675 said…
great chapter post now
how was it guys
crying
its getting annoying guys that you all are not giving feedback
wink
i think you all dont't love me
sorry i was not on i had a party could not get on !!!!!
it was awesome dude post more
post again plz
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
It was great
and Major thanks to you for trying to continue this awesome story
anyway keep up the good work
heart
CHAPTER 4

percy had been walking for only fifteen minutes and he was already missing Artemis , is was still 2 hours to day and hence the moon the was shining brightly in the peasant sky illuminating the earth with a silver glow which made the situation seem more peaceful , more calm than it really was, chaos had a great sense of humor,one can enter the garden at evening but chaos had brought them at dawn and that also at the wrong side of the mountain . San Francisco was a city which brought back painful memories , about this third quest on which he sneeked out to save annabeth and artemis on that quest he had lost two of his friends Bianca and Zoe , and faced the titan Atlas .precy remmebered all this and srugged .

he had to keep a low profile because the amount of mist around the mountain was much thicker than last time this meant that something was more wrong , and he had to fix it . the first precaution he took was to shut up Aer ,who was now sulking , she did not know the seriousness of the mission after all she was kid at hearth , but a lot of changes had could been seen in Aer she was no longer that frigten 5 year old goddess who percy had saved from bullies, now she looked bolder, older some what wiser "look a doggieeee " she shouted pointing to a hellhound ,not wiser i guess ,percy took out his trident which he was given by his father , it is a powerful weapon made by merging two powerful wepons , spear of chaos +trident given by his father ,the trident was made up of some kind of gold with void end at tips which suck the essence of the enemy making the person more powerful , the trident helped him to channel his godly energy . During the battle to save his father he had absorbed the power of the titan of the ocean , the prince of the ocean ,and the gaint polybetese , hence the ocean was raging inside him he could feel the ocean even being miles apart, the raw energy he absorbed made him more powerful , the same feeling he got when he sat on the his father's throne like the whole ocean was it at his command and now no one can stop him from kiking the titans butt ,soon he would be the most feared person in history.

Percy's chain of thought was broken by the hellhounds cry as Aer shot it with its arrows, suddenly percy got an insane idea, he pulled Aer to a nearby bush ,
"What ?? I was having so much fun " Aer inquried in annoyed voice
"look I have a plan " percy spoke in serious tone Aer paled at thought ,she knew about percy's plans which where dangerous and insane
"I shall get caught and pretent to act defenceless when we reach to their fort you shall provide a distraction and i shall destroy the throne room and run , got it "
"Aye -Aye captain, but don't you think its just too dangerous what if they kill you at sight "
"don't worry Aer i shall be ok , and i have rebbilon and soul sucker(his sword and trident)and if the plan does not work then you provide a quick diversion and we shall flee"
"i hate you"
"no you you don't "
"lets try to keep you alive lover boy"
"what do you mean by 'LOVER BOY'? "
"hey i may be young but the blank expression on your face speaks the tale ,whatssup between you and artemis"she inquired
"why are you with me anyway "percy spoke annoyed ignoring the blush creeping on his face
"because we are bestest friends and you look cute with a red face "
"NOO !!! you are SO cruel AER"Aer just laughed
"we should have some back up if we fail "Aer spoke in serious tone
"yeah i think so "
"silent someone is coming ,quick change my appearance to wounded and tired "
and with a snap of her finger Aer changed percy's appearance his cloths got tored and ruined , sword cut appeared on various parts of his body , he looked tired and exhausted
Aer ran off to gods knows where to hide percy made a quick prayer to chaos that his plan works ,a group of monster were coming roamong at that place typical patrol party percy thought,
if percy would have wanted he could take them by using his pinky ,but he had a plan to work out ,
"now for the backup "he muttered to himself , using his powers he collected the water droplet to make a rainbow , he prayed to iris that the connection to be one way that other could see here ,and people could not see other way and he brought out all the coins from his pocket and tossed them into the rainbow and prayed "oh rainbow got iris accept my offering and show me camp half blood and olympus " percy went near the message and brought his finger to his lips " shhh keep quite guy's "

the group of mosters were inching close to were percy was hiding one of them exclaimed " I smell a half blood around " other also nodded in unison 'this is my chance ' he thought and started crawling towards the monster ,the monsters after seeing percy ,got exited "its a half-blood ,lets eat it "
'oh no ' percy thought ,
"no take him to the general he would have some job for him "
"water "percy cried
the monsters laughed" ha ha yes boy we have alot of water for you at the top "
with that the monsters started to drag percy uphill .

over a year ago demigod-jed said…
heart
Omgs!!!!! This story is soooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome dude plain awesome i posted this on many forums soo

post again
over a year ago Neptune2148 said…
big smile
Fantastic post more like the story
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
Pretty please post again soon!!!!!!!!!
where the post
over a year ago mbg123 said…
hmmm
Im new here any advicew?????
over a year ago mbg123 said…
laugh
sorry bout da w...
hey this on the popular content

it deserves it with his great writing
post soon
great chapter post now (even tho i should not have to say this its in my name and all)
sorry guys i got caught up with naruto fever , i watched 165 episodes of it 3 days and still watching so i will post after i complete 220 of them so please forgive me
what 220 episodes
crazy this will go off of popular content
you better post NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
lol plz try to post quickly
if u dont post ill make sure ur head gets stuck in the wall
That would hurt. And then he would have to go to the hospital and then it would take LONGER for him to post.
So I don't really think that's a good idea.

Pretty please post soon!!!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
please post soon! It's awesome
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
YES!!!! YOURE BACK TO CONTINUING THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry it's taken me so long to read it but I stopped checking and now I am estatic that you are back! Great chapters so far! Do you plan on continuing rajans work and his ideas or are you going to just do your own thing from this point? Congrats on making the popular content!
big smile
Really?! Its on the pc?! KEWL!!!!!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
smile
Yup! We should have some new faces here pretty soon.
yep and i helped '
muhahahahahahahahahaha
over a year ago HADES3_ said…
wow i just rea dthis story and its the best pertemis story i had ever read on fanpop

im addicted so post or or or..um..uh.how about... no that wont work..oh...oh...i know post...please...thanks
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
awesome chappies but previous forum was awesome this forum bit confusin could u jus explain
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Post man
over a year ago godoffate1 said…
okay i create this forum for people who want to write but need ideas so if u can post ur first chapter of the story so people can pick the idea so they can write stories like the rest please if u have any idea give to people who needs help i will go first link
can you plz post fans are wanting to read this