The Heroes of Olympus The Four Quests

horse22133454 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 01:12AM
Hi its horse and this is a new forum so please read!

I'm doing one of those more then one author forums so me, Alvin2442, pink-bookworm, and Aqualad are going to be writing this forum together.

Characters:
Bree-daughter of Zeus
Lizzy-daughter of Apollo
Alvin-son of Poseidon
Jake-son of Hephaestus
Zac-son of Zeus
Camp half blood
All the gods-Greek and roman
Camp Jupiter
All the titans
Chaos
Order(Chaos's brother same age same strength)

Summary:
Four demigods that are close friends each receive a quest leading to a great war between the giants, Gaea, Kronos, and more the war awakens Chaos who will be able to stop them? Who will Chaos side with the gods, titans, are his own side?
The first quest is where they have to find the Pegasus's nest where a mysterious Pegasus awaits the four or will there be more.

Rating:T

All rights go to Rick Riordan.

last edited on Sep 10, 2012 at 08:45PM

The Heroes of Olympus 84 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Awesome plot can't wait for first chap.
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Can't wait!!:D:D Post soon!!:D:D
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Chapter 1
The Quest
Bree

"Welcome to the camp fire now we have some new campers and Bree you shall show them around since you have stayed here for 6 years" Chirion said I walked down to meet the new campers.
"Hi I'm Alvin nice to meet you and this is Jake and Lizzy" a boy with green/dark sea blue eyes and jet black hair said. Then I took my seat as the campfire started I sat by the three newcomers Lizzy on my right Alvin and Jake on my left when a blue light appeared over my head I looked up to see the symbol of Zeus I'm a child of Zeus finally I was claimed I thought. Over Lizzy's head the symbol of Apollo appeared over Alvin's head the symbol of Poseidon and over Jake's head the symbol of Hephaestus, I moved to my new cabin and had a nice night's sleep.

3 Years Later

I sliced at the dummy "hey!" Alvin called walking over.
"Hey guys" Lizzy said walking up to us.
"Hey guys how bout we go get Jake now since he is in the workshop probably stuck in his work" Alvin said.
"Sure" Lizzy and I said together I put my sword away and walked with Alvin and Lizzy to the Hephaestus cabin.
"Hold on let me finish up" Jake said.
"What is it this time?" I asked.
"Armor that is indestructible I made one for each of us I making Lizzy's right now" he said pointing to a table there were four watches sitting there.
"Cool" Alvin said picking one up.
"Whoa" I said looking at them.
"How long did it take you to make these?" Lizzy said.
"A few hours each" Jake said.
"We have to get to breakfast come on Jake" I said turning to him.
Once we were able to pull Jake away from his work we walked down to the pavilion once we stepped in I knew something was wrong the gods stood there and looked at me.
"Sup" I said not thinking.
"Bree you shall lead a quest to find the Pegasus's nest before Kronos and his force does we think it has the most powerful Pegasus that can destroy anything you shall leave in the afternoon we know that this is uncommon but we have to send you off quickly" Zeus said.
"Thank you how many companions can I choose?" I asked.
"Three" Zeus said.
"Alvin, Lizzy, and Jake" I said quickly.
"Now we trust you shall find the nest first you can't fail or all would be lost" Zeus said.
"Thanks for the enthusiasm dad" I said he smiled and disappeared with the rest of the gods after that I almost had a normal breakfast. I walked back to my cabin knowing I needed to pack I decided the others and I would have to take any Pegasus I packed some t-shirts, jeans, shorts, nectar, ambrosia, two extra daggers, and my sword. I put my bag on my shoulder then walked up to Chirion.
"Bree you have to go to Rachel for the prophecy of your quest hp on and we can go" he said.
"Ok" I said then climbed on his back he galloped up to the oracles cave Rachel was standing waiting for us.
"Come in" she said stepping in the cave we followed her in she sat in a chair and waited for my question.
"Tell me the prophecy for my quest" I said.
Her eyes glowed green mist poured in around her and she chanted:

"The Pegasus's to lead the way
A price to pay
Daughter of the skies to be lost
The four to find the one
The Pegasus to choose his rightful owner"

She collapsed in her chair I paled Daughter of the skies to be lost can only mean one thing I thought.Chirion called a healer up they brought the oracle to the infirmary.
"Are you okay?" Chirion asked me.
"Yes I'm fine I will walk back" I said.
"Okay" he said the walked off I started to walk slowly back to camp once I reached the border there were already four Pegasus's standing there Lizzy was sitting on a pure white one I put my pack on a black one Alvin and Jake weren't here yet I started to walk behind my Pegasus when Alvin tackled me to the ground.
"Sneak Attack!" He yelled I rolled onto him making him let go I sprung up and made winds pick me up.
"Ha!" I shouted triumphantly.
"Bree heres your armor" Jake called walking over I floated down he handed them out to all of us including himself we all hoped on our Pegasus. I was in the lead when our Pegasus's started to fly the others caught up to me in a few seconds.
"Where are we going?" Alvin shouted.
"I don't know yet!" I shouted back.
We rode in silence a shriek blasted in my ear my Pegasus turned around and circled the attacking griffin I said "go!" and tried to make the Pegasus go but it kept circling the griffin lunged at me and grabbed my arms its claws digging into my skin some other griffin's went for my friends and our Pegasus's. The one holding me tossed me up and let me fall for a few seconds then grabbed me again by the stomach I looked at my friends they were holding the griffins off but my Pegasus was desperately trying to stay in the air.
I twisted a bead on my bracelet it sprang into my sword I stabbed the griffin's neck it turned to dust my shoulders and stomach were bleeding from gashes from the griffin's claws I free fell then used winds to support me I flew towards my Pegasus and slashed the griffin's attacking it with Lizzy's help. I landed with my Pegasus in a bushy area the others came down Jake went to start gathering sticks Alvin started to set up camp and Lizzy gave me some ambrosia and nectar and wrapped my Pegasus's wounds.
"Gods those things came out of nowhere" I said rubbing my shoulder.
"Yeah" Alvin said.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Sneak Peek
last edited over a year ago
Awesome sneak peek can't wait for the rest.
big smile
Chapter 1
The Quest
Bree

"Bree come here" Chirion said.
"Yes?" I asked walking over putting my bow on my back.
"We have some new campers can you show them around?" He asked.
"Sure why not" I said he stepped to the side to show three kids one girl and two boys.
"The is Bree she has been here for 6 years and is not claimed yet but tonight since it is her 12th birthday she might and she will show you around" Chirion said.
"Hi I'm Alvin nice to meet you and this is Jake and Lizzy" a boy with green eyes and black hair said.

Later That Night At The Campfire

I sat by the three newcomers Lizzy on my right Alvin and Jake on my left when a blue light appeared over my head I looked up to see the symbol of Zeus I'm a child of Zeus finally I was claimed I thought. Over Lizzy's head the symbol of Apollo appeared over Alvin's head the symbol of Poseidon and over Jake's head the symbol of Hephaestus, I moved to my new cabin and had a nice night's sleep.

3 Years Later

I sliced at the dummy "hey!" Alvin called walking over.
"Hey guys" Lizzy said walking up to us.
"Hey guys how bout we go get Jake now since he is in the workshop probably stuck in his work" Alvin said.
"Sure" Lizzy and I said together I put my sword away and walked with Alvin and Lizzy to the Hephaestus cabin.
"Hold on let me finish up" Jake said.
"What is it this time?" I asked.
"Armor that is indestructible I made one for each of us I making Lizzy's right now" he said pointing to a table there were four watches sitting there.
"Cool" Alvin said picking one up.
"Whoa" I said looking at them.
"How long did it take you to make these?" Lizzy said.
"A few hours each" Jake said.
"We have to get to breakfast come on Jake" I said turning to him.
Once we were able to pull Jake away from his work we walked down to the pavilion once we stepped in I knew something was wrong the gods stood there and looked at me.
"Sup" I said not thinking.
"Bree you shall lead a quest to find the Pegasus's nest before Kronos and his force does we think it has the most powerful Pegasus that can destroy anything you shall leave in the afternoon we know that this is uncommon but we have to send you off quickly" Zeus said.
"Thank you how many companions can I choose?" I asked.
"Three" Zeus said.
"Alvin, Lizzy, and Jake" I said quickly.
"Now we trust you shall find the nest first you can't fail or all would be lost" Zeus said.
"Thanks for the enthusiasm dad" I said he smiled and disappeared with the rest of the gods after that I almost had a normal breakfast. I walked back to my cabin knowing I needed to pack I decided the others and I would have to take any Pegasus I packed some t-shirts, jeans, shorts, nectar, ambrosia, two extra daggers, and my sword. I put my bag on my shoulder then walked up to Chirion.
"Bree you have to go to Rachel for the prophecy of your quest hp on and we can go" he said.
"Ok" I said then climbed on his back he galloped up to the oracles cave Rachel was standing waiting for us.
"Come in" she said stepping in the cave we followed her in she sat in a chair and waited for my question.
"Tell me the prophecy for my quest" I said.
Her eyes glowed green mist poured in around her and she chanted:

"The Pegasus's to lead the way
A price to pay
The four to find the one
The Pegasus to choose his rightful owner"

She collapsed in her chair I paled Daughter of the skies to be lost can only mean one thing I thought.Chirion called a healer up they brought the oracle to the infirmary.
"Are you okay?" Chirion asked me.
"Yes I'm fine I will walk back" I said.
"Okay" he said the walked off I started to walk slowly back to camp once I reached the border there were already four Pegasus's standing there Lizzy was sitting on a pure white one I put my pack on a black one Alvin and Jake weren't here yet I started to walk behind my Pegasus when Alvin tackled me to the ground.
"Sneak Attack!" He yelled I rolled onto him making him let go I sprung up and made winds pick me up.
"Ha!" I shouted triumphantly.
"Bree heres your armor" Jake called walking over I floated down he handed them out to all of us including himself we all hoped on our Pegasus. I was in the lead when our Pegasus's started to fly the others caught up to me in a few seconds.
"Where are we going?" Alvin shouted.
"I don't know yet!" I shouted back.
We rode in silence a shriek blasted in my ear my Pegasus turned around and circled the attacking griffin I said "go!" and tried to make the Pegasus go but it kept circling the griffin lunged at me and grabbed my arms its claws digging into my skin some other griffin's went for my friends and our Pegasus's. The one holding me tossed me up and let me fall for a few seconds then grabbed me again by the stomach I looked at my friends they were holding the griffins off but my Pegasus was desperately trying to stay in the air.
I twisted a bead on my bracelet it sprang into my sword I stabbed the griffin's neck it turned to dust my shoulders and stomach were bleeding from gashes from the griffin's claws I free fell then used winds to support me I flew towards my Pegasus and slashed the griffin's attacking it with Lizzy's help. I landed with my Pegasus in a bushy area the others came down Jake went to start gathering sticks Alvin started to set up camp and Lizzy gave me some ambrosia and nectar and wrapped my Pegasus's wounds.
"Gods those things came out of nowhere" I said rubbing my shoulder.
"Yeah" Alvin said.
The sun started to lower itself behind the horizon "wheres Jake?" I asked Lizzy "he should be back by now."
"Here he comes" Alvin said and pointed to a bush.
"Sorry guys I just ran into Grover and we started to talk and-" he was interrupted by Alvin, Lizzy, and me.
"You went into town!" We all said together.
"No he was in the forest" Jake said then dumped sticks on the ground.
"Ok" Alvin said.
"Yeah that's good you didn't" I said.
"Why?" Jake asked.
"Monsters would most likely follow you back here" I said.
Jake made a fire and we all huddled around "We can't fly cause Bree doesn't have a Pegasus that could fly right now" Lizzy said.
"He still has feet so we can gallop" I said.

The Next Day

When I wake up the sun is just starting to peek up Lizzy is getting the Pegasus's ready so I crawled out of my sleeping bag I grab my pack and put it on my Pegasus. "I just remembered a hum that's heals animals can I try then we can fly?" Lizzy asked.
"Go ahead I got to get those two up" I said I walked over and said "Alvin" he just rolled over and ignored me plan B I grabbed the ipod Jake gave me it would play any song on request. "Justin bieber song Baby" I said grinning to myself as the song started to play Alvin shot up and glared at me.
"Turn it off turn that horrible music off" he said.
"One second" I said and put it by his ear.
"What did I do to deserve that" he said sitting up I turned off the music.
"Come on guys lets get going" I said as Lizzy took the last bandage off Blackjacks wings I walked over to him and got on Alvin and Jake got their packs and got on their Pegasus 's mine leaped into the sky without me commanding it to and started to fly West the other three Pegasus's followed. I tried to make it stop or slow down but it kept going straight when for hours none of us could get our Pegasus's under control an endless ocean came into view and my Blackjack went just above the water and the other three followed his lead.
"Faster idiotic Pegasus's" someone yelled when four other Pegasus's came into view each with a rider.
"Go Blackjack faster" I yelled over the wind I made wind make my friends Pegasus's along with mine faster I drew my weapon as we gained on the other riders I cut they guys legs he swung at me and I blocked. My friends clashed with the others as I fought the guy I made a gust of wind shove him off his Pegasus I let the others finding their own battles and focused on the black cloud in front of us when I noticed the cloud was a bunch of Pegasus's. Blackjack joined the pack I pushed myself into his back as he flew through the pack when I could see the others again I sat up again they were fine and that's all that mattered. The island in front of us could be bigger then Russia waterfalls made it a beautiful island along with one volcano one snowy place and one sunny "whoa" I said.
"Yeah" Jake said.
"Agreed" Lizzy said.
"Yea" Alvin said my Pegasus landed on the beach along with the others I grabbed my pack "you know that Blackjack said their are rulers on this island that are larger then any before and they are the strongest."
"Huh really" I said.
"Yeah and they separate people if they reach the island uh oh and we have to find them to get back together but no one has been able to do that yet and they-" Alvin said but then something grabbed the back of my shirt and took me into the middle of the island with my friends shouting behind me I was dropped from the sky I screamed and hit the ground blacking out.
Awesome chap can't wait for mor.
big smile
if u want pink bookworm after Alvin2442 posts a chapter u can put one with ur character just contact me privately k

And Alvin2442 is posting a chapter so read that to get what we are talking bout
Yeah okay
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Chapter 2
Water Pegasus
"Yeah and they separate people if they reach the island uh oh and we have to find them to get back together but no one has been able to that yet and they-"I said and stopped when something grabbed Bree's shirt and me,Jake,and Liz started shouting as the person pulled Bree to the middle of the Island.Well first i have to save her I thought Then i have to get her back for playing Justin Bieber.I ran towards the guy as he dropped Bree from the sky she hit the ground with a thud and she blacked out.I ran towards Bree as the guy ran away Jake and Lizzy following close behind me.I could have hit the guy but he went to far away.I looked inside my bag which i haad packed nothing to much just some amborisa,nectar,a bottle of water from Poseidon the thought clicked in my head"Alvin,here is this bottle they only work once so use them in a time of need it seem to stick in my mind till i put the thought away.I shuffed thourgh my bag and pulled out some nectar and gave it to bree she had some cuts and bruises.Once,she drunk the nectar she got up and we contiuned west.Okay contiune west cotiune westI thought then there was a shake in the ground and the birds chirped and flew passed us and out of the tree came the Pegasi.I saw a one that was dripping water I guess thats the one for me i thought and looked at the other ones.There was the one that was made out of water,fire,sun light,and two lightnings one which confused me.But like a shimmer of light the other one disappered so i guess put all thoughts not leaking to this quest away as the pegasi got near us then circled us and pciked us up bringing us towards different directions.I already have a pegasus I thought beofre the Pegasus spawlred down galloping hard thourgh the air and landed on the soft muddy ground.Which he galloped on and spalshed mud on my face"hahahahahhaahhahahahe said"I will get you"I said and jumped off of him and spattlered mud on his face and laughed"Ha got you back"I said and he galloped towards me flew a little higher in the sky then kicked me with his hoof "I am wearing a white shirt you"I said fumming with anger feeling a point of pulling out my weapon ad slicing him to bitds intill the prophacey placed itself in my mind"The Pegasus's to lead the way
A price to pay
The four to find the one
The Pegasus to choose his rightful owner
.My face palstered with mud along with my clothes"You got lucky"I said wiping off the mud then i got on him again I wonder if Bree is lost I thought before the pegasus went on the ground i lookwed at the bllue flowers and feit them with my fingers reaaly soft"Hmmmmmmmmm"I mumbled before alot of light came in to place then mist shot up and a person walked thourgh that mist wearing some elertic blue nikes a plain purple shirt and grey jeans.I stared in awe locked in thought intill he said"I'm Zac Blue son of Zeus"his elertic blue eyes looked in my Sea Green eyes like asking my name"Alvin Hamilton son of Poseidon nice to meet you"I said then there was a large exploshin from the right side of this island
love it now pink bookworms turn
Awesome chap.
Yep I'll try post as soon as I can.
Goiod ok use Lizzy for pov pink-bookworm(aka your pegasus is the one made out of sun light)
Yep.
Chapter 3
Sun Pegusus
Lizzy

When I saw the pegasus standing there I knew right away that the one made out of sunlight was mine and he was just gorgeous.
To bad I can't talk to him like Alvin can.
The pegusus came and stood next to me and nuzzled my shirt and I got this warm feeling spread through my body.
I saw Alvin's Pegusus flick mud all over him and I laughed.
All the sudden I saw this boy appear out of thin air and he looked at us with his striking blue eyes.
"I'm Zac Blue son of Zeus", the boy said as though he was the most confidnt in the world.
I was just about to introduce myself when Alvin did then we heard this big explosion.
My eyes widened with terror.
While my new Pegusus jumped around in a scared looking way.
"oh no"m I said with terror filling my voice.
""come one quick there might be another one", Jake yelled with force.
We ach jumped on our new Pegasi the old ones following behind and went as fast as we could the "Boom", the sound of another explosion was heard and it blasted up in the air.
Smoke filling my nostril I coughed and coughed.
Let's just say there was so much smoke none of us could see or breath.
I lit my hand with light to try and see where we were going but it wasn't enough.
I held onto my pegusus tightly when it dived down low trying to get away from the smoke but the only thing it did is nearly throw me off.
My only option left was to light my whole body even though I would be drowned of power but it was worth saving my friends and I.
I closed my eyes that were as bright as the sun and concentrated on making my body light up with enough light to see.
I felt a rush of warmth go through my body and I knew it had worked so I opened my eyes to see that all the pegusi were flying normal again and that we could now see clearly but one thing was it wasn't me that was the light source the sky had been lit up like a star and it was such a beutiful sight.
My eyes widened with surprised as my long, golden, curly hair blew in the wind.
I was amazed at what I had achieved.
"Lizzy your Pegusus just said that he wants sugar cubes from his savior", Alvin said laughing.
I laughed and smiled with joy.
Right now was a pretty great feeling I had.
I felt the proudest of myself since what never.
You see my life hasn't been the easiest even before I knew I was a demigod but maybe just maybe being a demigod wasn't all bad.
Let's just say if I wasn't one I would probably be dead by now.
I love it your turn Zerospark
Hello i was laughing so hard when my person said"Lizzy your Pegasus said that he wants some suger cubes from his savior"
Haha didn't even think about it being funny when I wrote it.
over a year ago ZeroSpark said…
Chapter 4
Zac Blue's POV
Spark Turtle

"Hay my names Zac son of.... im not sure." I said quizzically.
"My names Alvin son of Poseidon nice to meet you." I stared into his sea green emerald eyes and automatically knew who his dad was but I couldn't seem to remember who I was or where id come from all id remembered was waking up in the woods with Juno temporarily imprinted on my arm.Why do the gods play games on my mind i think to my self in anger.
"Hello there?" Lizzy Said.
"Oh sorry just kind of got caught up in the moment."
"We should get going." Alvin Said
"We need to get you back to camp with new clothes and a shower BC you stink of old farm cow poop." Jake Said.
"Ok." I said
I then see something cross my eyes very fast but in slow motion.
"Stand Guard." Alvin Said.
We all accepted the gesture and spreaded out. I shriek as I notice something jumps on my back come to notice its just some Baby Turtle so I put him gently down but then I blink and he's gone.
"Guys I think you might wanna see this."
As they came over I showed them the turtle and the way it reacted after I got it to calm down to 30 bolts of speed.
"I think I'll call him Spark."
I patted his shell slightly then traced the lightening symbol on his back as it began to glow a luminescent yellowy bright color. Blinded by the light I hear a loud Lighting Sound then topped off with thunder and my hair has become spiked and my eyes are glowing.I then understood it was all coming back to me I then knew who my dad was,Zeus. And my name was Zac and Im really fast but never to be underestimated.
"Ummm what was that all about." Alvin Said "I want answers and I want them now!" I then snap into reality because he has a sword at my throat.

To Be Continued...
Wow ZeroSpark nice chap HORSE GET POSTING OR I'LL SKIP YOU and One Zero Alvin doesn't use his sword if he want answer and Two my person couldn't care less for answers
I liked it.
Love it I will post tommorow
K can't wait.
And ALVIN DONT SKIP ME I OWN THIS FORUM YOU GOT TO remember that
Haha lol you just got tols Alvin.
pink don't get me started did you read any part of my chapter if you did you would see that never mind
Yeah of course I did.
Ok just don't start fighting guys
Na I won't.
Good
Chapter 5
The Lightning Pegasus
Bree(guys I went a back to when Alvin and the others heard the explosion)

I walked along the beach when a hiss came from my left side I turned to face an drakon it hissed at me and spit poison at my face I jumped to the side and shot thunder in its right eye making a loud boom. It hissed then looked at me with its left eye I shot lightning in that eye now it was depending on its sense of smell I jumped on its back and wished I hadn't it hissed and started to move I knew I would drain my power but it needed to be done I closed my eyes and hugged the drakon's armor. I charged up my power and let them out baking the drakon in its armor making an explosion sound I opened my eyes to see a pegasus in the distance it reared and flew up to a cave.
I got off the dead drakon and started to fly up to the cave "so your in here" I said to myself as my feet touched the cave ground the cave was pitch black and weirdly I wasn't drained of power. I made lightning light my way as I walked through the dark cave when something lit up in front of me I smiled there it is I thought my way out of here. I walked up to the bright light to see a lightning Pegasus that wings were around 15 feet from tip to tip electric played all around it. I took a deep breath and stepped forward the Pegasus watched me carefully its eyes were bright blue almost white I reached my hand out to touch its head as my hand touched its head it tried to shock me to death but I was perfectly fine thanks to Zeus. It reared then walked beside me I hopped on and grabbed its mane I felt a connection immediately.
"Lets get out of here" I said as bats screeched behind us it started to gallop at a high speed as it broke into the open air it spread its huge wings in the open air.
"Now I have to name you how bout Storm" I said.
It neighed throwing its head back I took that as a yes and smiled this will be easy to do I thought when something slammed into my back I was shoved off my new Pegasus Storm. He started to battle with another Pegasus and its rider I made winds shove me back on my Pegasus I took out my sword.
"Give me the Pegasus demigod" the guy cried.
"No its mine" I shouted then stabbed his hand "and its staying this way" I send a shock through my sword hitting his stomach he fell off his Pegasus dead. "No I didn't mean to he was just a kid oh my gods" I said.
"You killed him your a murderer" a deep voice said in my head.
"No" I said.
"Bree you killed a boy" the voice said.
"Who are you?!" I shouted.
"Chaos dear, Chaos" he said.
"He was working for Gaea" I said making storm land by the boy.
"Not Gaea dear look closer" he told me I looked at the boys armor to see it wasn't Gaea but Chaos I hoped on Storm and flew back up into the air I would never forget what I just saw.
ok Alvins turn
cool
I'll start the chapter in a momment right after i post a chapter on two DIFFERENT forum's
hehe the others pjlovers and 4 pages went by lol
I just fixed the bottom of it
Your Evil
Is anyone gonna post?
I will really soon but i'm about to go outside
mischievous
Alvin will
Chapter 6
Exploshin
Alvin
As soon as i heard the exploshin I wiped the md again off my face and made"Hmmmm do you have a name"I asked the pegasus"Anmar meaning clean water in greek"He repiled"Okay"I said then he went faster and when we got to the exploshin site.I saw Bree send a shock thourgh her sword and hit this guy stomach which he fell dead towards the ground.'What the"i muttered and told Anmar to go faster as we got there i stopped next to bree and looked her in her eyes.I nodded towards her and a bunch of monsters came towards us."I'm getting bored of monsters"Anmar said"Aren't we all"I said back before touching my tatto paart that showed Aqua my sword as I hacked at monsters then i put my sword back in my tatto thing and i shot water up and blsted at the monsters frozen and they took that as ichor poured out then i made the water make a sword and i hacked at more monsters.Bree pulled out her bow and was shooting arrows.Jake was thorwing fire and hitting with a hammer.Liz was making sunlight in her hands thorwwing along with shooting her arrows.I clicked my tatto for The Twins my daggers and i therw one at two monsters and the another at 6 monsters all turning to dust i grabbed The Twins and therw them straight forward discergarting 10 monsters.After a bunch of water,sunlight,fire,lightning,hacking,and shooting we finshed off the monsters.Daugther of skies to be lost i thought But then again when shall she be lost I put the thought aside really quickly then Anmar was falling fast.All i remenber is hitting the ground and falling even more thourgh it and my friends shouting.
love it now its pink bookworms turn is it okay if I call you Pink cause I am getting tired of typing it out
nice
Yeah everyone calls me either that or my name. I'll post this afternoon sorry I've got school.
Ok pink
post soon Pink!
link My new forum with me and parras2 please give your input
Won't be posting till later on caus emy friend is on.
Chapter 7
Oh No
Lizzy

I saw Alvin slowly fall to the ground along with his pegusus.
"Alvin!", I shouted.
I tried to catch at least him but it didn't work I missed him.
Oh no what can I do.
Maybe if I get down there fast enough I can save him from falling.
With that thought in my mind I let my pegusus who I called Sunnlight dive down and down until we reached land.
I quickly git off Sunlight and rushed over to see if I could find Alvin.
He Was nowhere in sight.
I decided go find him because if I just left him there I would never forgive myself as well as Bree and Jake.
"Alvin! Alvin!", I called frantically but still with no reply.
I sighed and sat down and out my head imbetween my legs.
What was I going to do if I just left him here I would have no friends and if I continued looking for him I may become lost.
I got up off the ground deciding I would rather have tried than not.
All the sudden I felt myself plunge down.
"Ahhhhh!", I screamed with terror.
All the sudden I landed with a thump on my wrist.
"Oww", I whispered painfully.
I got up from the floor and looked around.
It was quit dark and aerie with spiderwebs and the noises of bats around the place.
I gulped with fear nit liking the darkness of this place one bit.
I lit my hand with light and started making my way through what seemed to be a tunnel of some sort.
It was a tunnel full of nothing and with no way out of this place I decided to have a rest.
I sat down on some ledge thing and using the light from my hand I looked at the wrist I had landed on earlier.
It was broken, great just what I needed.
I owned my bag and got the first aid kit out.
Grabbing some Anbrosia and eating it made the pain illiminate to minumin and not wanting to risk anymore I wrapped it up in a bandage I had and slowly drifted off into a dream filled sleep.
big smile
Good job love it Zerosparks turn