The Heroes of Olympus (this is a stubid idea but i think its funny!) PERCY IS IN LOVE WITH.........(wait for it)...............(wait for it)..............ZEUS!!! :O just read the thingy and tell me if its a good idea, or if its the worst idea ever!

Im_rock4ever posted on Mar 18, 2012 at 04:09AM
JUST LISTEN! Okay, hi! rock4ever here, and I thought of the worst idea ever, but I wanted to see if anyone would read it. Basicly, girls are fighting for Percy, including Aphrodite. So she goes and asks cupid to make Percy be inlove with her, but instead Percy was looking at Zeus, um, when cupid hit him with a bow...... (akword) so now Annabeth and Percy's friends (most of them) have to team up to save Percy from his dreaded curse.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

ASO ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN!

Sorry if this is the worst idea ever! Can't post now, sorry.

The Heroes of Olympus 105 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 105

over a year ago Seaweed_Brain12 said…
GREAT IDEA!!!

FIRST COMMENT!!

So... it`s a Gay story?
Cool

POST SOON!!!
Please!!

Make it funny... It`ll get more comments and views if its funny

POST SOON!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^ LOLL!!
I LAUGHED AT THAT! XDDD

"IS THIS A GAY STORY....?"
LOLLL XDDD

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS:
AWESOMELY AWKWARD AND FUNNY ROCK4EVER!! POST SOON! :D

over a year ago Kaia143 said…
big smile
I have to read this now!!!!!!!

This story is going to be HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Cant wait until u post. I hope its really soon!!!!!
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Okay, but I'll read it cause I think itll be funny
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
ill read cause its a totally original idea and like them^ l think it'll be funny and akward
POST SOON!
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
lewls
funy dtoru
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
OMG..... this is freakin hilarious XP
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
Awwwwwwwkwarrrrrrrrdd..........
Everyone:
o_0
:O
o_o;
O_e
@_@

AHHHHH! Emotes!
Hope you'll post soon rock4ever!
I'd read it! (Simply because you ARE an awesome writer)
Post soon!
^ you forgot 0.o
LOLZ

AWKWARDDD

post! were waiitinnngg ;D

over a year ago jace-lightwood said…
tongue
REALLY ZUES?

I cant wait to read this. its going to be soooooooooo funny.
over a year ago Seaweed_Brain12 said…
sad
POST SOON!!!
DON`T ABANDON IT!!!
PLEASE!
over a year ago greektrickster said…
Post definitely interested
Can't wait for Posiedon's and Zues's reaction not to mention Annabeth,Thalia,Nico and the best LEO.

Watch out Hera has some competition.
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
IM NOT ABANDENING THIS FORUM! i got back the DSI! YES! (my mom took it and now she gave it back) so ill post after im done outside. BYE!
oh, and ill go into detals later, you know the percabeth stuff and the gay stuff. but i have to go now. BYE!
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I dON't HATE THIS But I DON'T LIKE IT LIKE Gods can't be gay cause in a certain greek myth Zeus turned into a eagle and snatched up a boy turned human nad had you know what aka he made love to him
^ thats...
...disturbing

lol, post soon! ;D
zeus is not inlove with percy, percy is in love with zeus. AKWARD! ok, yes, theres percabeth in this forum. no, percy is not gay. ITS THE LOVE GODDESS FALT! its not like hes was born gay, it just happened because of cupid. (stubid cupid) i forget who wrote the comment (yes im to lazy to go look) but who ever wrote it do you really think im a good writer? (she/he said something like 'im reading this because your a good writer' or something like that.) im probaly yunger then you and i dont have a good vobabuary and im the worst speller ever. im not good with paragraphs, or good ideas. so you really, trully do think im a good writer? *shakes head* i disagree, i just do this for fun, and sometimes i get an idea of something really good, and i hope people well copy it so i could read it. oh, and im aso not good with comady. sometimes i make people laugh just by saying something, (which i dont get) and i aso dont get some jokes and dont laugh as much. i aso try to hid my emoions. like if im sad and i feel like im going to cry i hold it back, act happy, and when no ones looking i rub away the tears. you know, stuff like that! well on that happy note, im posting the first chapter now!
AT OLYMPUS
APHRODITE

“Hes just so dreamy.”
“So hansom.”
“So loyle.”
“So hot.”
“So heroic.”
“So hot.”
“So dreamy.”
“So hot.”
So here I was, on Olympus, listening to those girls talk about Percy. Hes mine I thought.
“So h...”
“WE GET IT! HES HOT! YOU DON`T HAVE TO SAY IT 1,000,000 TIMES!” I shouted. “Gees.” Said the girl who cept on saying 'So hot.' These girls will never get Percy, I thought to myself. Because I have a plan. A plan that could not fale.But of corse, I was wrong.

IN THE ATHENA CABIN AT CAMP HALF-BLOOD
ANNABETH

“Hey Percy?” I asked. “What is it Annabeth?” Percy asked. “Well I`m working on Zeus's scopcher (spelling) but I need his opinon on what he wants. Could you please go ask him?” “Ummmm, suuuuuurrrrrrrre.” He said. “Should I go now?” “The sooner the better.” I said. “Okay then I`m off, love you!” He then leaned in for a kiss. I smiled and kissed him. It was one of the best kisses ever! But then I didn`t know that it would be my last, for a long, long time.

AT OLYMPUS
APHRODITE

I got my cell phone and called my dear loved friend, Cupid. Now I know I shouldn't have a cell but I can't IM because then Iris would know my plan, and I couldn't alow that. “Hey Cupid! Whats up?!” I asked. “Yo Aph, there ain't notin up but the big blue sky.” He said. Boy I forgot how annoying he is. “Can I ask you a question?” I asked. “I don't know, can you?” He asked.
“What?”
“I said 'I don't know, can you?'”
“What?!”
“I SAID 'I don't know, can you?'”
“What!?”
“I SAID 'I DON'T KNOW, CAN YOU?'”
“FINE! MAY I ASK YOU A QUESTION?!”
“Oh sure!”
Boy hes annoying. “Could you do me a favor?” I asked. “I don`t know, can I?” He asked. I was getting mad. “MAY YOU DO ME A FAVOR!”
“Why?”
“Because you owe me one!”
“Why?”
“Cause I helped you!”
“Why?”
“Cause you needed help.”
“Why?”
“OH FOR GODDNESS SAKE JUST HELP ME!”
“Fine, but you owe me.”
“No you owe me.”
“I do?”
“Yes you do!”
“Ok ok ok! What do you want?”
i tried to make that funny which i think it is. i have to wake up early tomarow so i have to go to bed. GOODNIGHT!
oh, it was zelda who said it...
laugh
This..................... (hehehe).............. idea......................haha............­...­. is.....sooooooo..............hahaHAHAHA.
............... AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Its really good to. And I can't wait until u post again. I hope its soon!!!!
laugh
This..................... (hehehe).............. idea......................haha............­...­. is.....sooooooo..............hahaHAHAHA.
............... AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Its really good to. And I can't wait until u post again. I hope its soon!!!!
over a year ago fanforbooks said…
laugh
FuNnY vErY fUnNy
kaia, im glad you like it!
fanforbooks, im aso glad you like it!
rhgbdhfbg, just read it, see if you like it. i know its a stubid idea but it might get better throughout the story. oh, and i dont care if you critizes. that just might help me become a better writer.
new page! CAKE! because its a new page ill post, but its almost 8:00am (about when i go to the bus stop) so it might be short.
ON OLYMPUS
PERCY
(this is going to be goooooood)

“Stubid elevator music.” I said. So there I was, going to Olympus to ask Zeus what he wanted for his scopcher. (spelling) When I walked out of the elevator I over hured girls saying
“So hot.”
“Didn`t someone already told you to stop saying that?”
“So hot.”
I just walked past them and went to the throne room. “Hey Percy!” Aphrodite said. “Hi.” I said. I don`t know why but I sall her wink. Hmmmmmmmmm. I looked at Zeus. “So what do you want for your sc . . . ” Then I felt arow in my butt. I looked behind me but there was nothing. Then I looked at Zeus and he looked . . . oh my gods I`m gay!

AT THE ATHENA CABIN AT CAMP HALF-BLOOD
ANNABETH

“WHY IS ARES SO HARD!?” I screamed. I was in the Athena cabin trying to scach Ares`s scopcher. Percy walked in, looking wierd out. “Whats wrong?” I asked. He looked at me, these happy sea green eyes were now confused. “I don`t know why, I mean Aphrodite is in love with me so why would she do it . . .” He trailed off. “What is it Percy!” I said. “I don`t know why but . . .” He breathed in. “I`m in love Zeus.”
ON OLYMPUS
PERCY
(this is going to be goooooood)

“Stubid elevator music.” I said. So there I was, going to Olympus to ask Zeus what he wanted for his scopcher. (spelling) When I walked out of the elevator I over hured girls saying
“So hot.”
“Didn`t someone already told you to stop saying that?”
“So hot.”
I just walked past them and went to the throne room. “Hey Percy!” Aphrodite said. “Hi.” I said. I don`t know why but I sall her wink. Hmmmmmmmmm. I looked at Zeus. “So what do you want for your sc . . . ” Then I felt arow in my butt. I looked behind me but there was nothing. Then I looked at Zeus and he looked . . . oh my gods I`m gay!

AT THE ATHENA CABIN AT CAMP HALF-BLOOD
ANNABETH

“WHY IS ARES SO HARD!?” I screamed. I was in the Athena cabin trying to scach Ares`s scopcher. Percy walked in, looking wierd out. “Whats wrong?” I asked. He looked at me, these happy sea green eyes were now confused. “I don`t know why, I mean Aphrodite is in love with me so why would she do it . . .” He trailed off. “What is it Percy!” I said. “I don`t know why but . . .” He breathed in. “I`m in love Zeus.”
laugh
Hahaaahahhaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This story is HILARIOUS!!!!!
I love it. I can't stop LAUGHING!!!!
I can't wait until u post again!!!
^^well why dont YOU get a dictionary! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ^im glad you like it!
^ LOL BURNNNN
Leo style! lol!

so when is this taking place???
is Leo and Piper and the others here or...?
LEOOOOO!!! :D
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
^^LEO!!!:D
Meh loves this story!!:D yes, I know I'm Christian and I'm not really the type for gay stories and whatnot but this is too funny!!!:D you could fix the spelling, but that's okay:D if you want to spell better, message someone who could help you or ask your parents:). Post soon!!!:D
^^ im pretty sure she doesn't have to listen to you.... o_o
"...who died and made you king of anything..."
song comes to mind- :O lol
POST SOON@ :D ^ MEH LOVES THE STORY TOO! :D

<3 LEO!!! :D
i bet if you were my age i cpuld beat you up so shut your moth. (i bet up and bite my brother all the time......hehehe) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! and im not the best writer, oh boy if only you read my first forum you would see how bad i used to be! trust me i was alot worst.
oh and yes, this is after the gaea war.
laugh
hahahahahahahahahaha
mischievous
i can beat up almost everyone, all the boys in my class are scared of me
Guys, please don't start a fight. Live and let live:):):):):)
post soon!!!:D:D
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
so you just said your the master at grammer and then you write I`am? (its I`m or I am) really!? AND NO DA! YOUR IN 8TH GRADE AND IM YUNGER SO OF CORSE YOUR SMARTER THEN ME! (of corse you need a few brain cells to know that.) but at school im like the master at math...... I LOVE MATH! :D LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! its my favorete subject! but spelling, writing, you know, that stuff, IS MY LEAST FAVORETE! OH I HATE HATE HATE IT! (unless its for fun, like fanpop. i like writing stuff the intrests me, but not stuff that i dont know the answer to. like what was the funnist thing that happened to you, i would stare at that paper forever thinking.) so OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! and i agree with icuSTALKER, we should stop fighting. and if you insalt me one more time, i well... ummmmm..... do something that i dont know yet. OOOO I GOT IT! i will annoy you forever. i will go to your forums and write and write and write insalts to you FOREVER! so play nice. *laughs evily* and if you hate my forum so much then why are you reading it....... *eyebrows raze* why! (and fanforbooks....... THATS AWESOME! HIGH FIVE! *high fives yoh*)
HEY!!!
Okay, I'm in seventh grade and I am a pretty good expert at spelling and grammar.
@rhgbdhfbg yes, you may be good at spelling and grammar. Good job.
@Im_rock4ever Please, don't write insults on any forums. Glad you agree with me. Now actually stop fighting.
@fanforbooks .................
Now post your story. If she wants help, she'll ask for it.
STOP FIGHTING.:):):)
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
hmmm
Crud...
Guys, seriously, this is a Heroes of Olympus forum. There can't be fighting here. That's not what this club is for. Some people are thinking it's crowded and a mess and fights aren't appreciated.
Stop fighting. Seriously.
:):):):):)
laugh
你说的很好笑
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
^ Is that Chinese or Japanese?
Anyways I literally burst out laughing at this part "Them I looked at Zuess and he looked... Oh my gods I'm gay"
Probably the funniest part ! Can't wait to see Annabeth's reaction XD
Thank you. The Ancients are having enough trouble cleaning up the club.:)
Post soon!!!:D
^ uh, i have no idea what just happened on the last page O_o
WHY ARE WE FIGHTING ABOUT WHO HAS BETTER GRAMMAR AND FORUMS?
THIS IS HOO! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES PEOPLE!
seriously, WTF.
^ thank you icuSTALKER, i think you need a peacekeeper medal, lol XD
Seriously, if you guys are arguing over who is smarter, then you must be pretty immature to do so.
Sometimes we are too lazy to type out a whole word so we abbreviate
abbr. - abbreviate
because - 'cuz
whats up = wassup! lol

NO REASON TO FIGHT OVER IT D:
post soon rock4ever!
and im in eighth grade....i can spell pretty good, but that's why there's spell check ;D
post soon! :D
THANK YOU icuSTALKER!!! :D

~universal~
CAN I HEAR A WHOOP WHOOP!
WHOOP WHOOP!
CAN I HEAR PIE!
pie. lol.
PIE!!!:D
^And THANK YOU UNIVERSAL!!!:D you need peacekeeper medal too:D but cake will do XD
Post soon rock4ever!!!:D
smile
Dude, seriously.
Everyone please be respectful and let rock4ever post!!!!
@rhgbdhfbg no I'm sure you are not immature. But please, let's all be respectful. The Ancients have worked hard to make this club what it is and we can't ruin that:)
Post soon!!!:D
^ AMEN!
They don't rule fanpop. But they started this club and made the rules so we have what we have. Since a lot have left, universal and I are trying along with some more to fix this club because it's a mess. Nobody was listening to the rules. But the Ancients are the original creators of this club and there is no reason to dislike them. They don't rule fanpop. They've just been around more than us and have gained respect. That's all I'm saying.
Have a nice day:)
Post soon, rock4ever!:)
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
^ uh, maybe.
you'd have to check the info on the wall
lol
post soon rock4ever! :D
smile