The Heroes of Olympus Percy, Hazel, Reyna, and Frank read "The Sea Of Monsters" (i posted but i didn't finish the first chapter, sorry.)

rock4ever posted on Dec 17, 2011 at 07:36PM
ok! this is about, well percy, hazel, reyna, and frank reading "the sea of monsters" (you probably gessed that) Characters: Percy, Hazel, Frank, Reyna. All characters are from the books Rick Riordan made.

The Heroes of Olympus 181 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 181

over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
i like the idea post soon!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Yep, it sounds good! Post soon please!
over a year ago rock4ever said…
"PERCY TELL ME!!!" Hazel said. "Look Hazel, it's still fuzzy." Percy said. "Please Percy, try to remember, I mean, with the quest and you turning into a guinea pig, I just want to know what happoned, please Percy, try to remember!" "But when ever I try, my head hurts for an hour or two, and I mean REALLY hurts!" "Fine, I'll ask you in the morning." Percy smilled and said "Good, now go to bed!" Hazel nodded and climed into bed. Before she went to sleep, she sall Percy frowning.

I hope you liked it!
big smile
thanks demigods4ever and number1pjfan!
big smile
awesome post more!
blush
o yeah i forgot, hazel was awake for an hour or two and than she sall percy frowning! sorry.
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
this sounds REAALLLY good so far:) please post more soon!!! :)
ok demigods4ever and percabeth, I well! but just to get this strate (did i spell that right?) 1 im a bad speller, and 2 this well be the ONLY chapter that has an ather (I did not know how to put it!) all the rest well be like the first one.

PERCY
I had the stranges dream of my life! I was standing in the Posei... I mean Neptune tool-temple, and Neptune was there with a book in his hands that said "The Sea Of Monsters" Son, tomorow read this book with Hazel, Frank, and Reyna, thay need to know what happoned! I was about to ask what happoned but before I could memores of my 2ent quest came back to me. Nepton gave me the book and than i wock up with hazel shacking me with the same book in her hands.

For now on i well post untill the chapter in the book is finished!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago this-is-me said…
big smile
that was really good rock4ever! You'll be on popular content in no time!
laugh
o just to tell you, im making it up as i go!
AWESOME!! post soon
big smile
thank you this-is-me for telling me how to do this, thank you SO much!
laugh
and thank you demigods4ever for all the energy you give me!
ok here is some more!

Percy coulded beleve Hazel was holding the same book from his dream! "PERCY!!!" "What?" I was about to wack you! Frank is in the showers, and i got bored, so i went to wack you up but than i sall a book in your hands and, well, i woke you up!" "We need to get Reyna and Frank!" "why?" because that book Posei... I mean Neptune gave to me and said for you and Frank and Reyna and me to read it!

im so sorry but my mom is calling me, i well finish it lader!
big smile
great chapter post soon!
FALSE ALAERM!!! sorry my mom only needed me for a little bit.

Well then we better get Frank and Reyna! Percy nodded his head and we want to go get Frank and Reyna. "First" Hazel said "we get Reyna, because frank could still in the shower!" "ok!" and we ran to get Reyna. She was at Hazels faveret spot, and she was with silver and gold. Percy was the first to speack. "Reyna, we nee..." "PERCY AND HAZEL, CANT YOU TELL IM BISSY!!!" "ok ok, let me start over. Reyna we need you! Posei-I mean Neptune gave me this book and he said you, me, Hazel, and Frank need to read it! Fine! Lets get Frank. and we ran to the showers. percy said I well go in, sants its the boys showers. ok go in hazel said and percy want in. a cuple min. lader, percy came in with Frank. Lets go Frank said. ware are we going? reyna asked. we are going to read the book, me and percy disied to read it at your faveret spot! as soon as they got there, hazel grabbed frank and kissed him. thay smilled when they wore don and percy said well, do you to love birds say we should read the story? Hazel blushed but frank said yes we should. I'll read! reyna said. first chapter is called "My Best Friend Shops for a Wedding Dress."

sorry its dinner time i well finish lader!
hurry POST!
crying
sorry, mmmmmmm home made macrone (did i spell that right) and chease with garlic bread and icecream! (so.... stuffed!) any way, here you go! "My best friend shops for a wedding dress? aaaaaaaaa is she geting marred?" Hazel said "not quit." percy said. "My nightmare started like this." not a good way to start a book. Frank said. just keep reading. percy said. "I was standing on a deserted street in some little beach town." great, that really clears percy. hey, im not the one who rote the book now did i?

so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry but my mom is calling me...AGAN!!! so so so so sorry!!!
zzz
im decrating the tree, so i well post tomarow! good night!
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
it is good! post soon!
still i am so so so so so so so sorry that i coulded finish the chapter, and if i dont finish this one, i well fell SO gilty (did i spell that right?) any way, here you go!

what ever, keep reading! "It was the middle of the night. A storm was blowing. Wind and rain ripped at the palm trees along the sidewalk. Pink and yellow stucco buildings lined the steet, their windows boarded up. A block away, past a line of hibiscus bushes, the ocean churned. Florida, I thought. Though I wasn't sure how I new that. I'd never been to Florida." YOU NEVER WENT TO FLORIDA!!! Florida has some of the BEST beaches EVER!!! Reyna said. Finally some one specks! Percy said. Yeah, we wore really quite. Frank said. Reyna, keep reading. Hazel said.

I HATE myself! sorry i cant finish it because my BROTHER has to do homework and i cant finish it so sorry!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Found this and its awesome!!!
over a year ago flamemouth27 said…
smile
cool story! post soon!
sad
Post! Plz! Soon!
big smile
I well not post today, but i might post tomarow!
cool
Ok!
sad
just to tell all of you... i made a new forum and no one notesed it yet. So i well still post capters on this forum... but i well manally fokes on the other one! please check it out! (just to tell you, i well not post a chapter on the other forum till someone comments on it!) (aso, if you dont know how to get on, go to the link at the top that sas forum that is under the Lost Hero book and keep on going down untill you see "The Mark Of Athena" and the ather will be rock4ever!)
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Great posts, I have some suggestions to make this a tad better. 1: When it's the book, bold, you can bold like this [ b ](without the spaces) and to stop bolding [ / b ], except for the spaces like this awesomeness . 2: U could try to spell things right and use " " when necessary. 3: When it goes from the book to someone speaking skip lines and then when it goes back to the book skip lines and continue, and so on. You could use these three suggestions just to make it better, you could spell things wrong, but just try to spell things right. I mean no one's perfect, just check my forum, gods read the lightning thief(originally rjain, he abandoned it) I make spelling mistakes all the time, but I spell most of the things right. But Nice posts love it so far, hope u take these suggestions and use them and check out grlt the forum i mentioned above.

Peace and Post soon
From the god of sarcasm.. kidding
big smile
ITs really good so far, but kinda confusing. would you mind putting paragraphs and saying who is talking? I'd really appreciate it, so thanks!
Basically that's wat Jasonfan said^
hmmm
Yeah but... Okay, I don't have an excuse. I WILL get back to you on that though...
sad
sorry, but i dont have a computer..... or an ipod..... or anything! i only have a wii, wich is in my brothers room but dont get me wrong its mine and all of my brothers wii. you cant do bold, or that one side thing, and i didnint even memoris that one thing! (i think it want like this, [b] or something like that.) o and anothor thing....(cry) about the spelling....... first of all..... you all cant hate me. please!
crying
i well tell you if you dont hate me for it.
smile
o and sorry for the talking thing, i can do that!
blush
but the paragraphs sorry im not good with paragraphs.
hmmm
say, first of all answer my quashon, (it was you wont hate me if i tell you why im a bad speller) and 2ed of all how do you get a picture you know, for the thing next to "rock4ever"?
Ummmmmm, I'm not sure. Bold is pretty simple but it won't show up until after u submit it.
Bold[ b ] words [ / b ] without spaces.
hmmm
what!?
last edited over a year ago
smile
and stop saying "without spaces" because you can just do it without the spaces!
no you cant unless you want it to bold. A guitar for ur profile pic
hmmm
what
A guitar for ur profile pic for ROCK4EVER
U simply go like this: word [ /b] minus the space in between the brace or whatev it is and the slash so it will end like this: [b] word
smile
that would be cool but that is not what i asked for. i asked HOW do you get a profile picture!
big smile
Idk, I want to change mine but I don't know how. Merry Christmas! Happy holidays! Please post to make my day even better!

By the way, I got the book for Christmas and if you want I might be able to type chapters up then send them to you.
heart
what do you mean by that, number1pjfan?
Like I could type up the second chapter from the book then message it to you so you just have to add their commentary instead of having to type it too.
That's sounds good. Post on my forum too ok!
Go to ur profile, then click on profile pic and CHANGE IT
Ok rock4ever. Just post a chappie by hitting enter or return inbetween the characters comments and the real book.